PDA

View Full Version : New job, better performance/ more productive and it's been noticed ...

Nastasha
03-25-2019, 08:25 PM
So - part of my new job is the ability to work from home every week. Today was one of those days and I dressed in bra, panties, stockings a blouse and skirt, - ironically what I consider comfy clothes. I say ironic because my wife always shakes her head about it since she can't wait to peel all of that off when she comes home.

I had a conference call, attended a go to meeting and even a skype call - yes, I changed out of my blouse and put on a shirt and tie for the 30 minutes the call took - they can't see you from the waist/ table top down so there was no risk of being seen.

Point being, I was comfortable, super productive and relaxed. My new manager has noted that the days I work from home I am even more productive than I am in the office and asked me what my secret was ... would love to tell her, but I leave it at I'm just more comfy, have less distraction and interruption than when I'm in the office. She made a joke about me wearing bunny slippers making my life better, so maybe she should buy them for everyone. I just smiled and said yeah, something like that - mental image of her buying everyone in the department panties n bras etc. That brought a smile to my face, but hey if it makes everybody more productive - I may be on to something.

Crissy 107
03-25-2019, 08:50 PM
Heather, It makes perfect sense to me, you are happily dressed the way you want and therefore are in a better place. I’m thinking the bunny slippers are a good start. :)

Stephanie47
03-25-2019, 10:07 PM
Just keep in mind the Alka-Seltzer commercial where the guy is working from home and sneezes during a conference call. Laptop falls to the floor and he is wearing his Jockey's. Bras and panties for everyone.

Helen_Highwater
03-26-2019, 05:18 AM
Heather,

Your post brings back happy memories of my time as a home based worker. It's true what you say about the lack of distractions. Not being interrupted every few minutes allows you to focus much better. I also worked more flexible hours. If there was something I wanted to finish I cracked on till it was done. Other days I'd find I was in a position to call it a day that bit earlier. Swings and roundabouts.

And yes, being able to sit in a soft flowing skirt, a cammi top (in the warmer weather) was just the icing on the cake. It was during that period wearing femme clothes became normal. I could put on a bra, tights to, as easily as any GG.

Oh happy days!

abbiedrake
03-26-2019, 05:26 AM
I know of a YouTube CD (Juliette Noir) who does this and has recently actively pondered coming out during a Skype call. That could be fun.
Sometimes I miss work, but I sure don't miss working for the private sector. I make no money at all now, but I'll stick to caring for wife. No choice really. 😬

ellbee
03-26-2019, 06:47 AM
She made a joke about me wearing bunny slippers making my life better, so maybe she should buy them for everyone.

Free bunny slippers??

I'll take a pair! :yippee:

(You do realize that I now have to buy some for myself, right? :roflmao: )

(I also like the pig ones. And the koala's. And the raccoon pair. And... :heehee: )

Beverley Sims
03-27-2019, 01:30 AM
Personally I would keep the real truth under your wig, for me I tell them that Skype is too slow if I transmit video.

" I'm just more comfy, have less distraction and interruption than when I'm in the office."

Just stick to that story and it is the truth.