PDA

View Full Version : Reading & Writing while dressed to one degree or the other.

Danelle Tino
03-26-2019, 05:40 PM
I was just wondering how many of us sit here enjoying this
forum dressed,whether it's nylons & heels or the full outfit head
to toe.

BLUE ORCHID
03-26-2019, 05:53 PM
Hi Danelle :hugs:, I totally enjoy being dressed while on the forum. >Orchid ..0:daydreaming:0..

Lindsay blonde locks
03-26-2019, 06:00 PM
I would love to do both! ... but don't have any nylons or heels, much less a full outfit. Best I can do is underwear, but I'm not even currently in that while reading.

(also must add that cding is too sexually arousing for me rn, against my non-sexual intentions, and usually ends quickly after dressed. I'm not that kind of CDer though, it's not a fetish.)

Micki_Finn
03-26-2019, 06:06 PM
I have... I don’t get dressed specifically to come to the forums, nor do I avoid them when I am.

RADER
03-26-2019, 06:29 PM
YES in Deed, I am dressed in my jean skirt, and simple top enjoying surfing around the forum
I am dressed simply because I was doing some spring cleaning, so simple works out just right.
Rader

Tracii G
03-26-2019, 06:42 PM
I wear womens clothes all day every day so I guess so.

Stephanie47
03-26-2019, 09:50 PM
My answer...Right now wearing a Croft Barrow midi length short sleeve dress. It's black with a geometric style blue and white floral design. Underneath a black Just My Size black bra, black Vanity Fair brief (Style 15712), black below the knee black Velrose slip, black lace top thigh high stockings and black 2 1/2 inch heels by J. Renee. My grey wig completes the outfit.

As much as possible I try to be en femme whenever I have the opportunity which is right now since my wife is away for nine days. I spent the day en femme. Although this morning I started out in a Croft Barrow black and green print dress.

MarinaTwelve200
03-26-2019, 10:05 PM
Not necessarily---sort of reminds me of wearing the "Ears" while watching the mickey mouse club when I was a kid ;)

Maria in heels
03-26-2019, 10:06 PM
Hi Danelle! I'm usually in at least my heels while on the forum...wearing my gray Stuart Weitzman slingback peptone high heels right now!

Patience
03-26-2019, 11:02 PM
I think you’ll find that the CDers who habitually go out dressed don’t get caught up in that sort of thing...

Beverley Sims
03-27-2019, 01:11 AM
I don't think about it much as I am usually dressed.

BrendaPDX
03-27-2019, 07:38 AM
Generally I am not dressed when on the forum, but I think I will try it. For me it would be a dress, pumps, makeup and wig, yes pantyhose. Might be fun to try typing with nails :battingeyelashes:.

Linda Leigh
03-27-2019, 08:07 AM
I do peruse the forum dressed and in male drab :)

April Rose
03-27-2019, 08:21 AM
I don't dress 24/7 or go out except to TCNE meetings, but I dress every day, usually in the mornings, so most of the time when I am on this forum, I am dressed. There are some tasks that I seem to be able to perform more efficiently while dressed in women's clothes. For instance, when I have a computer problem, and I know I will have to spend a long time figuring it out or dealing with tech support, I will purposely put on a pretty outfit, because I know I will be more patient and less stressed out through the process.

I have recently been wearing an older skirt, leggings and flats outfit to work in my basement, cleaning up, and working on my bicycles. I even have a femme shop apron that I made from heavy upholstery cotton. It's a floral print with a ruffle.

Robertacd
03-27-2019, 08:25 AM
Since I am always at least wearing underwear I am always dressed to some extent when I visit the forum.

rhonda
03-27-2019, 10:35 AM
I'm thinking about 98% do , someone or maybe two always gotta be different

Krea
03-28-2019, 08:06 AM
I don't specifically dress just to read/post here. What i am doing that day usually determines what i will be wearing.

Cheryl T
03-28-2019, 10:51 AM
Always dressed.
Not because I am coming here, but just because I'm dressed.
Sometimes no makeup, but then again you can't see me...lol

docrobbysherry
03-28-2019, 12:58 PM
No. I don't casually throw on things. I dress for a purpose. To go out, do a shoot, or try on outfits for an event.

Dressing to go on line is not one of my fetishes. Like underwear, if no one's going to see me, no one cares what I wear. Including me!:heehee:

abbiedrake
03-28-2019, 05:48 PM
I don't make a special effort. If I happen to be dressed when I pop up for a nose around, fine. If not, meh. No biggie. I'm typically underdressed, but it's largely irrelevant.
And is it just me or is this just borderline becoming the ubiquitous creep out question 'What are you wearing?' LEER, LEER.
😁

MsEva
03-28-2019, 06:16 PM
I'm thinking about 98% do , someone or maybe two always gotta be different

Count me in the 98%. While I check in to see what is going on, I usually am totally dressed when online responding. That means fem undies, forms, skirt, boots (well still in boot season - hate when that ends) skirt, top, forms and wig.

il.dso
03-28-2019, 06:24 PM
Both dressed in drab and while crossdressing.
Greatly prefer the latter, of course!

sometimes_miss
03-28-2019, 07:26 PM
Since whenever I'm at home alone I'm in girl gear, that would have to be a firm yes, I'm 'dressed' whenever I'm online and reading the forums.