PDA

View Full Version : Things I did today to make me feel feminine

BeachGirl
04-01-2019, 05:51 PM
Hello all,
Been a while but just had a fun day. I am an in the closet Crossdresser so I try to find things that are fem but accepted as unisex for the most part. Today I started off with a run wearing my thong panties under my Nike running tights which are ladies but nobody would really tell, just me. Then I headed to the beach and laid out in my skimpy thong bikini. The tan lines are starting to show! After the beach I headed to get a pedi, where I am at as I write this message. I will get a really light pink color just for the shine. Pretty fun day for me for a Monday!!
Cheers

Michaelasfun
04-01-2019, 06:46 PM
Now that’s a lot better Monday than I am having at work! Good for you!

Crissy 107
04-01-2019, 08:52 PM
This does sound like a fun day especially getting the pedi. :)

Beverley Sims
04-02-2019, 02:03 AM
You are having fun doing it so stay safe and you will enjoy it more as you progress.

alwayshave
04-02-2019, 05:44 AM
BeachGirl, Sounds like a fun Monday.

deebra
04-02-2019, 07:41 AM
The two don't go together. Your in the closet yet you lay out on the beach in a thong bottom and bikini top in public view as a male. What's wrong with this picture?????

BrendaPDX
04-02-2019, 08:13 AM
A little bit of a contradiction but sounds fun, and I just love your name! Welcome:)

BeachGirl
04-02-2019, 08:19 AM
No bikini top.. just the bottoms... the beach I go to is not crowded and I don’t strut around... just lay out and get a tan

Ressie
04-02-2019, 08:21 AM
I'd like to have a tan with or without the lines!

KimberlyJean
04-02-2019, 04:32 PM
Both of those things are on my to-do list, going to the beach in a swimsuit and getting a pedicure. I really need the pedi because my feet are really calloused from wearing boots too much.

Joyce Swindell
04-02-2019, 06:23 PM
What beach? I wanna go

Sara1989
04-02-2019, 07:59 PM
Hi BeachGirl!

Sounds like you had a great day! I am still building up the courage to get a color when I get my pedicure. I just got a super cute two piece yellow floral print bikini from Walmart, can't wait to wear it! Just waiting for my pool to warm up! Take care! :daydreaming:

BeachGirl
04-02-2019, 08:10 PM
Hi Joyce
Blacks beach in San Diego ... quiet on the weekdays

Hi Sara
I got such a light pink it only just really makes your nails super shiny and clean. Love it!

BTWimRobin
04-04-2019, 01:12 PM
I would just love a pedi ... definitely light pink

Micki_Finn
04-04-2019, 02:12 PM
Hi Joyce
Blacks beach in San Diego ... quiet on the weekdays

Oooh. Risqué! I know all about Blacks Beach

Crissy 107
04-04-2019, 09:33 PM
Both of those things are on my to-do list, going to the beach in a swimsuit and getting a pedicure. I really need the pedi because my feet are really calloused from wearing boots too much.
When I was looking for a salon I went into at least four and asked about getting a pedicure, I wanted to get a feel for which one I liked. I picked one and have absolutely loved going.
I would recommend the first time getting a pedicure with just clear polish and if you like the girl who is your tech maybe ask about getting color next time. The women who are getting one the same time have been very nice and we have some small talk. Like shopping it gets easier each time.
Feel free to pm me for a pep talk.