PDA

View Full Version : I need your help ladies

sweet_maria
03-23-2006, 12:20 PM
Hey girls !

I was wondering, recently I 'purged' all my femme clothes. It actually worked. I have no urge to dress up - or rather only a little urge. I want to start dressing again but just can't find the pleasure in it. Can anyone give me advice on how to start enjoying dressing up again ?

Rikkicn
03-23-2006, 12:22 PM
My advice is to wait until the pleasure comes and finds you. It will be sooo much more delicious that way.
Rikki

Sophia Rearen
03-23-2006, 01:07 PM
How about losing the guilty feeling?
Do you feel guilty for coming back to cding and letting yourself down?
Or, do you feel guilty about purging in the first place?

Robin
03-23-2006, 01:32 PM
Hey girls !

I was wondering, recently I 'purged' all my femme clothes. It actually worked. I have no urge to dress up - or rather only a little urge. I want to start dressing again but just can't find the pleasure in it. Can anyone give me advice on how to start enjoying dressing up again ?

I have done this several times in my life, sometimes for years. I find I NEED to dress more often when my life is in turmoil. I've been doing some reading on the web about hetero male crossdressers and finding that I am definitely in the 95% group here. I find a kind of comfort in crossdressing that I do not find from any other source in my life.

The last time I purged my alternate wardrobe, I realized I was going to come back again. Rather than throwing everything out, I laundered everything carefully, folder or hung it neatly, and stored it in a locker I have long-term access to. Coming back to dressing this time, I didn't have to immediately buy an entire wardrobe, which I have done several times in my life. Some of the items aren't that intersting anymore, but the cute red and white patterned rayon sundress and the white heels will always be useful, and what girl doesn't need a nice white bra?

My advice is don't force it. Dress when it will lift your spirits, excite you, make you a better person. If you can, store your wardrobe against the inevitable future storms when you don't need it and save yourself some money the next time the urge hits.

Pax.

sparks
03-23-2006, 01:38 PM
I've purger and bought and purged and bought! The cycle never seems to end! I would wait to see what you really want. Wait for the pleasure it is the main reason for dressing. If you have found you know longer have the pleasure maybe you truly do not need it in your life!

Abby Lauren
03-23-2006, 02:09 PM
Never force it unless you want to dislike dressing. The feelings will come by themselves when you're good and ready.

Ashley in Virginia
03-23-2006, 02:14 PM
Never force it unless you want to dislike dressing....

You might be onto something. I hate dressing and honestly wouldn't mind purging and giving up if i could find something that would make it permenant. Here lately I have had the opportunity to dress and have not really wanted to do it. Maybe if I force myself to do it I can aggrivate myself enough to quit.

Janet_Johnson_cd
03-23-2006, 02:18 PM
My advice is to wait until the pleasure comes and finds you. It will be sooo much more delicious that way.
Rikki

Yes, i think you should wait too.

Lindahexi
03-23-2006, 02:28 PM
Maria, my advice is to let things be at the moment, try not to think about it. You have purged and you have no desire to dress. I have purged in the past and regretted it because the desire has always returned, but for you it's possible that you have done what what most of us cannot do.

I wish you every success and hope that you achieve whatever you want in life.

Jennaie
03-23-2006, 02:36 PM
Well, whatever you decide to do, don't walk through the ladies dept brushing your fingers against the panties. :cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky:

Sweet Susan
03-23-2006, 02:40 PM
Hey girls !

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.