PDA

View Full Version : It has been such a long time.....

suchacutie
04-02-2019, 08:23 PM
It has been 18 months since Tina was able to be herself...until today!

The first thing I had to do was to find everything. I found that I had left everything in good shape, but I was amazed at all that I found! Shoes I had forgotten about, that new wig I had only worn once, shapers, stockings.....well the list just goes on, not to mention all the makeup I had collected over this time!

After coloring my lips I just stood in a full-length mirror and stared at Tina...almost forgetting how she looks!

The emotions are amazing! She is back! wow!

Micki_Finn
04-02-2019, 08:28 PM
That’s awesome but I don’t recommend using old eye makeup. You can get some nasty infections that way.

Macey
04-03-2019, 02:53 AM
Welcome back, Tina! Keep going! And yes, get some new make up ;)

Helen_Highwater
04-03-2019, 03:58 AM
Tina,

Glad to have you back. I'm reading this as it's not going to be another 18 months before she reappears. Is that the case?

Crissy 107
04-03-2019, 05:43 AM
Tina, Welcome home! Good to have you back with us. BTW, I love your username!

alwayshave
04-03-2019, 05:49 AM
Tina, Congrats on finally having time to be yourself.

Patience
04-03-2019, 06:30 AM
18 months? That’s two back to back pregnancies!

Welcome back, Tina.

Bobbi46
04-03-2019, 06:33 AM
Sometimes 18 months seems like a long time and sometimes it feels like yesterday, its good that you have found us all again.

BrendaPDX
04-03-2019, 08:08 AM
This post made me smile:) Been too long for me too. Nothing like seeing yourself in a full length mirror after getting all dolled up. Amazing!!! Thank you for sharing.

BTWimRobin
04-03-2019, 08:53 PM
Welcome back! It's nice to have some girl time.

Beverley Sims
04-04-2019, 02:04 AM
Nice feeling eh, Tina?

suchacutie
04-10-2019, 11:27 AM
Thank you all for making me feel so much at home here! The experience was like I imagine it would be coming out of a cocoon after a very long time!

Micki_Finn and Macey: I agree and I was worried about what I would do about makeup, but in my mix I found some unopened mascara and such that I remember I obtained a bit ago when I thought I was going to have some Tina time and it fell through. All of us who are not full time do need to remember about how sensitive we are to infections carried by old makeup!

Helen: I certainly hope not, especially after the emotions that flowed this time! My wife has been trying to help schedule some Tina-time so I expect it will be happening soon again!

Crissy: Thank you so much about my name here. It was my wife who first called Tina a "cutie" so it just stuck!

Alwaysshave: It was a bit scary after so long! Tina is always in the background but she had been there so long we weren't sure what we would find when she came to the fore again!

Patience: OMG what an amazing thought...2 back to back....yikes :)

Bobbie46: You are so right! As I was gathering everything it was like it all came from another life, but when it all started to transform to Tina it suddenly seemed like yesterday...just felt so right!

BrendaPDX: OMG I just stood there a stared! I had forgotten just how much the male side of me moves into the background when Tina is in the forefront. I kept walking back to the mirror, almost like "pinching myself" to remember that it was real!

BTWimRobin: It was amazing, and when the Tina-time should have ended I just couldn't let it go! so hard, but determined to repeat soon!

Beverly: I can't easily describe the feeling; it was happy, emotional, delightful, a sense of wanting to do everything at once, and yet just doing nothing by enjoying the moment. I know everyone here feels these things!

Thanks so much everyone...you are all the best!

karoliina_j
04-10-2019, 11:45 AM
What a thrill to "rediscover" yourself!! I'm so happy for you!

suchacutie
04-11-2019, 07:29 PM
Thank you karolina. It is truly a fantastic experience!

Tracii G
04-11-2019, 07:36 PM
Glad to see your other part has returned.

Darla L
04-11-2019, 07:53 PM
I sometimes go months at a time, even went through a 2 year plus stretch unable to dress. Sometimes it is hard, and other times I don’t think about it. However, when I get the chance again, that first real look in the mirror after everything is in place is wonderful. It is especially awesome if my wife does my makeup and sets my wig in place and I see myself for the first time.

Congrats on what sounds like some much needed girl time!

kimdl93
04-11-2019, 10:51 PM
Hey Tina! glad you found your way back.

Crissy 107
04-12-2019, 05:54 AM
Tina, You’re username makes me smile every time, like I am right now. I like how you came up with it!

suchacutie
04-14-2019, 04:48 PM
Tracii G: thank you so much, and what a terrific avatar!

Darla L: What you say is so true: I was not ready for looking in the mirror that first time after so long. I must admit I stared for quite a while. I really didn't know how much I really needed that Tina time!

Kimdl93: You are exactly right, it complete felt like finding my way back. It wasn't as if Tina was not in my mind a lot, but to actually go through the ritual of transforming was so emotional!

Crissy 107: and now you are making me smile!!!

It has taken a week to finally have everything clean and put away (I have just the best wife!!!) I'm very much looking forward to getting all that out again. I might mention that I added a pound or two since last time, and I'm incredibly motivated to shed those extra pounds! What a diet plan Tina can be!