PDA

View Full Version : To promote facial/leg/arm hair growth

Kaylee Ann
03-23-2006, 02:08 PM
Hello, everyone... my name is Kaylee, and although I am a Female transsexual, I believe that I may have some advice for those of you who are wanting to grow more hair, in the effort to feel more complete with your outer self.
Have all of you heard of the herb Ginseng?
Now, of course, let me make a disclaimer here... you should never take any herb or medication without first making sure what your doctor would say.Now, about Ginseng... it's in the immune booster family.
I have known quite a handful of people... scattered people of no relation to each other... who, when taking Ginseng, began having bothersome bouts of hair growth, on the arms, legs, and beards becoming thicker and harder to shave.
Everything depends on the individual, of course, but I've read about, and seen firsthand, people who develop significantly more hair after using ginseng herbs.

Just thought I'd pass this along. Hope it helps.

Love to all,
Kaylee Anna

CaptLex
03-23-2006, 07:05 PM
Thanks, Kaylee Anna, I hadn't heard about this. I'm sure I'd be content with the amount of hair already on my arms and legs (although more wouldn't bother me either), but I wouldn't mind being able to grow more on my face. I think I might give it a try. ;)

P.S. I guess it doesn't work for hair on the head, right, or we'd be seeing commercials and advertisements promoting that. :cheeky: