PDA

View Full Version : Being too Sassy

Majella St Gerard
04-07-2019, 04:27 PM
I am estranged from my wife and we are working on continuing a romantic relationship. Now she was a catalyst in helping me become Gerri. Anyway, I asked her what was an impediment to us moving forward, she said "Gerri" I said "what do you mean", she said "Gerri is too sassy". She accepts Gerri but doesn't want to hang out with her. That's ok, I always knew she preferred Gerard. So, she and my alter ego will only meet when Gerri is summoned (hopefully for "play time"). I'm cool with that, I really only dress one day out of the week normally, sometimes two. So I'll have my Monday nights hosting karaoke crossdressed.

Macey
04-07-2019, 04:31 PM
Oh, Gerri, behave! Except when performing … that requires sassy ;) glad to hear you and your wife are on improving terms!

Micki_Finn
04-07-2019, 04:45 PM
IMO there’s no such thing as too much “sass” but we must do what we must for the sake of marital bliss.

Majella St Gerard
04-07-2019, 04:51 PM
She does have a favorite outfit for me for when she's in "a mood" 😉😉 if ya know what I mean 😜😜

docrobbysherry
04-07-2019, 06:23 PM
"Acceptance" and an affair by and with an "estranged wife" sounds counterintuitive. Maybe even dangerous?:eek:

Beverley Sims
04-08-2019, 03:45 AM
Seems like you have an interesting relationship going at the moment:-)

Majella St Gerard
04-08-2019, 05:22 AM
Interesting doesn't even come close to describing our relationship. 🥴