PDA

View Full Version : a long time

racheldress
04-08-2019, 10:35 AM
I bin doing this a long time I go out dress all the time I am 67 and I love doing this. my wife pass away on april 7 in 2018.she help me all the time to dress the right way when we went out all time .she always got me to get the right stuff that I need to get. I miss her a lot.love racheldress.

BTWimRobin
04-08-2019, 10:51 AM
Oh Rache, l I am so sorry for your loss.

Welcome to our community. I hope you can find yourself at home here.

Robin

Teresa
04-08-2019, 10:59 AM
Rachel,
First of all welcome to the forum , I'm sorry over the loss of your wife , I hope time is proving a kind healer .

Well we do share a few things in common we both dress and we're both the same age , I hope in that case you feel among friends .

I'm alone now through separation , I know that isn't the same thing but I had to do it all for myself but it's never too late to learn , I really enjoy all that now as I finally went full time .

Robertacd
04-08-2019, 11:36 AM
So sorry to hear about your loss.

But welcome to the forum, you are among friends here.

racheldress
04-08-2019, 12:03 PM
ty to all love rachel

abbiedrake
04-08-2019, 02:08 PM
Rachel. Simple condolences. I can't imagine your loss though your words convey the ache you must feel. I'm so sorry.
Welcome to the forum however. Here you'll find a band of sisters who will lend a shoulder to cry on or makeup and fashion tips. Whatever you need.

Macey
04-08-2019, 02:30 PM
Rachel, I do not have the words, and the grief of your situation is too difficult for me to contemplate. Never the less, you're here, and I'm glad of it! I am very much looking forward to reading the stories you might tell of the times you are your bride have had, and all of the stories you will live carrying forward.

You're here, I'm here, and I'm honored to listen!

RADER
04-08-2019, 04:25 PM
Rachel,
My Wife passes away on April 9, 2013: And like you, she would dress me up, but never leave the house.
And you are correct, you miss them more every day; and I am 72 now.
Hugs
Rader

Bobbi46
04-08-2019, 04:50 PM
Rachel, my heart goes out to you I have had painful times like you three of them to be precise; Time will heal somewhat but not completely but in the end you will have lots of good memories to look back on, right now you have all of us here to support you with all we have got you are in a good place here and you will want for nothing, here is all you may need.

alwayshave
04-08-2019, 06:21 PM
Rachel, You have my deepest condolences on your loss.

Lana Mae
04-08-2019, 06:33 PM
First welcome and condolences on your loss! I lost my wife 3 years ago! I am also 67! I have only been dressing for 3 years and am now taking HT! You have come to a good place for support and knowledge as well as shared experiences! Hugs Lana Mae

Beverley Sims
04-09-2019, 08:57 AM
Rachel, welcome to the forum and do talk to us, we will give you some company after your sad loss.

Linda P.
04-09-2019, 12:55 PM
Love to you Rachel. Sorry for your loss. I hope you will find some comfort in being a part of this community.