PDA

View Full Version : CD Sophisticate

VixenJolie
03-23-2006, 02:52 PM
Reading some of the posts here, something has come to mind, I am a straight guy who enjoys wearing silky and black tight womens lingerie ( and some apparel ), I also enjoy once in a while going out in public enfemme ( pro make up breastforms, nice skirt and shoes, you know I thrive to not to give away my real gender ), it gives me a rush, and I really enjoy it.

Besides... why narrow my chances and wear what ordinary guys wear( who said womens lingerie, shoes and apparel are only for chicks ) if I can explore more soothing sensations, I think theres a feminine side in me that has developed most than the ordinary guy ( that is considering every man has one ) and this self discovery has developed a more mature and meticulous lover, in other words , it has enriched my sex life like you cant imagine since it all began six years ago.

Since all this started each time I ve chosen to start a new relationship, my girlfriend or fiancee have been better sexual parners, more refined and feminine, and educated each time, or maybe it has to do with my age/experience, I have been a womanizer since I can remember...

Anyway...

What do you think?

---By the way Im @ wk wearing nice black lingerie under my suit
for 3 days in a row .

VixenJolie

Yes I am
03-23-2006, 02:56 PM
It really is much easier to be sensual with your lover when you're confident and genuine about yourself, which is really a very very good reason to come out of the closet IMHO.

christine55
03-23-2006, 02:58 PM
It seems from reading your posts that you go through girl friends, fiances etc.fairly quickly. To me this implies not much concern for your partners feelings.
Hugs, Christine

CharlaineCadence
03-23-2006, 03:57 PM
I have found that my female side has helped me to be a better husband and lover. I am overly careing and sencule and just enjoy the whole aspect of love makeing. not just the bada bing bada boom. but the carresing, kissing, loving ect. I have found that i'm more interested in the comunication oral, and physical in love makeing then the finally. wish makes us into one.
does anyone elce know what i mean

Janelle Young
03-23-2006, 04:32 PM
I'm not sure if my CDing has enhanced my love life or if it is just more experience that has made it better than it was when I was younger. I am leaning toward the experience side of the fence though. My CDing is a part of me though and I know I have a strong female part so perhaps that has come into play as well. Interesting thought to ponder more on.

As an aside Jolie, you may want to consider washing that lingerie soon.

VixenJolie
03-23-2006, 08:58 PM
Do not worry , I use a fres set everyday, I have six drawers
full of nice VS lingerie.

Ciao

Charlene Marie
03-23-2006, 09:14 PM
I think it's time to wash that lingerie.

Angela Burke
03-23-2006, 09:24 PM
Time to get the washing machine revved up or you're going to be a vixen in more senses than one!