PDA

View Full Version : Bras and Sleeping

Jenni
03-23-2006, 04:44 PM
I was curious about how many here wear a bra while sleeping, and if there's a specific kind that's more comfortable to wear to bed. I usually wear a bra while I sleep, but have found the straps tend to dig in during the night.

Janelle Young
03-23-2006, 05:12 PM
If I am dressed that day, most nights I wear one to bed and it is the one I have on while dressed. Myself I like ones with underwires, I think they hold the breast forms in place better than the soft cup styles. That is just my personal preference though. I do not have a problem with the straps digging in or slipping off. Now a long nightgown will tend to ride up to my hips sometimes but I guess that is for a different thread.

Annaliese
03-23-2006, 05:19 PM
I ware a sport bra to bed or a cami.

Anna

jillinla
03-23-2006, 05:20 PM
I usually wear one -
The most comfortable are the non wire with wide straps

Julie Avery
03-23-2006, 05:21 PM
To my mind, this would be the crossdressed equivalent of vanilla male sleeping in a jockstrap, which would not be my idea of comfort. Happily, we're a diverse bunch :)

serinalynn
03-23-2006, 05:57 PM
I was curious about how many here wear a bra while sleeping, and if there's a specific kind that's more comfortable to wear to bed. I usually wear a bra while I sleep, but have found the straps tend to dig in during the night.

I don't as a rule wear a bra to bed though I'll say that I have done it. I prefer to sleep only in a nice nylon tricot nightgown.:thumbsup: The only real way to be comfortable when I sleep. If I wear a bra all day I'm certainly not going to wear one to bed at night. I prefer Lane Bryant's Balconette bras (www.lanebryant.com) for style and comfort.
Serina

EricaCD
03-23-2006, 06:10 PM
Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! No...if I sleep dressed its in a babydoll or a teddy.

Missy
03-23-2006, 07:06 PM
Yes I sleep most nights wearing panties and a bra under a t-shirt or a nighie.
My wife says she can not wait to get home and take hers off while I rush home just to get one on

Missy

CharlaineCadence
03-23-2006, 07:41 PM
I would say if your going to sleep in a bra make is a bra designed for it. I fell asleep dressed last night in my bra and forms. Woke up this morn and oh my god my back is killing me. never again till i get a sleep bra and my forms.

Barb Valentine
03-23-2006, 09:23 PM
I use to before I got married

HaleyPink2000
03-23-2006, 09:28 PM
Yes, most every night I wear a Bra and Panties to bed also some sort of nightie, girlie things.

Janice
03-23-2006, 09:31 PM
I frequently wear a bra to bed but it is a very soft sleep bra. I can wear it under a lot of my gowns. When I wear a baby doll or something just as skimpy, I won't wear a bra.

RenaCD
03-23-2006, 09:34 PM
I have been wearing a Water Bra the last couple of night very comfy the wife is concerned that if it pops during the night I will drown.:p

Rachel Morley
03-23-2006, 09:40 PM
Hi Jenni,

On the face of it, I can see why some people might think this idea a little weird, including me!.....that is until fairly recently. It never occured to me to wear a bra in bed. I do wear "floaty chiffon type nighties" in bed on a regular basis but a few months back my wife Marla asked me why I didn't wear my forms to bed? She had heard from another member on this forum that wearing a bra and forms to bed feels nice and she said that perhaps I should try it.

Anyway, to cut a long story short.... I tried it and I liked it. A soft floaty chiffon nightie with a soft micro fiber bra and your forms (suprisingly) feels kinda nice. :) The forms get very warm from your body heat and being under the covers and also tend to stick and mould themselves to you....and of course it feels very different and very femme.

It's not unheard of for me to say to Marla "is it ok if I wear my bedtime boobs tonight" ....she always says yes...and sometimes she even asks me to wear them to bed! :eek:

mellissa
03-23-2006, 09:40 PM
i wear a normal bra to bed with wires and straps but just dont do it super tight and use smallish breasts so yeah

Angela Burke
03-23-2006, 09:51 PM
Suppose you were petite, say about 5ft.tall.
And you bought the largest bra that is available.
(I'm not sure about this, but for the purposes of this post I'm assuming it to be rather large i.e. huge).
You could then fix the straps to a pair of hooks, or two trees perhaps?, and use the bra as a hammock.
I think this would be very comfortable to sleep in and also a great excuse if someone happened to find a bra in the glove compartment of your car, as in.
"What do mean a bra? It's a hammock! Don't tell me you've never seen a hammock before!"

toniloraine
03-23-2006, 09:53 PM
i dont wear a bra to bed.

nikisbest
03-23-2006, 10:12 PM
I wear panties everyday, so at night too. I would say about 90% of the time
I sleep in a bra (underwire) and the other 10% is in a cami or something like it.
I know its all in my head but, I seem to sleep better the nights I sleep in a bra. My wife has tried to sleep in one and cant stand it. We pick out each others sleeping attire, so I never really know what I am sleeping in until I get out of the shower.
Niki:happy:

Victoria Pink
03-23-2006, 10:44 PM
I agree with the comments you made Angel Darling. It is a very special feeling to have boobs all night.

Victoria

michelleliz
03-23-2006, 10:59 PM
Most of the time I wear a bra when I go to bed. I like to wake up knowing I have boobs that are there

Michelleliz

Penny
03-23-2006, 11:13 PM
Yes. I wear a bra to bed along with panties and some sort of nitegown or nightie but I do leave the breatforms out. I do not want to distroy what
mastergard had given me!;) ;)

ashlee chiffon
03-23-2006, 11:15 PM
how in heavens' name are you going to feel "girly" if you don't wake up with your enhancers on and feel how delicious it is to turn about in the bed and feel those wonderful titties? A comfortible bra is JUST that, a comfortible bra and i love caressing my breasts and waking up on my stomach and hugging them together. The more you time you spend with them, the more you're going to relate to Women and how they feel about their bodies!
It may sound uncomfortible, but maybe you need to get fitted for a comfortible bra!
I love my bras and enhancers...even in my sleep!!!

Diannna
03-25-2006, 05:44 PM
Been sleeping with panties and some sort of full slip or nighty for quite some time now. If I'm usually dressed for the day, I will usually go to bed wearing my bra and forms. I do like the feeling, and waking up in the morning feels just that much better.

Wenda
03-25-2006, 06:02 PM
I often wear my forms to bed, love waking up with breasts. Fulfills a childhood fantasy, I think. My gf and I dont live together yet, but the last couple of times I stayed over at her place, I left the forms on. She likes to snuggle with them against her back. We call it one of our lesbian moments. I ususally just wear a t-shirt. (I use adhesive, so the forms dont need a bra to stay in place). Sometimes I will go for a week or more without wearing my forms, just depends how I feel. Last night I went to bed wearing thigh high stockings, one of my favourite pair of 5 inch black patent heels, my very favourite gloves, shiny black elbow length lace-ups, and my most realistic forms, size 9 teardrops (quite large), and an underwired soft see-through 40 D Walmart bra. (just realized I use an awful lot of adjectives). During the night, my feet felt warm, so I removed the stockings and shoes. The shoes have 2 sexy but devilish little belt straps above the ankles, so I had to remove the gloves, so this morning I awoke wearing only the forms and bra, with my nice sexy shoes and gloves on disply on the ironing board. Life is ok.

Teresa Amina
03-25-2006, 07:35 PM
Once when I was having trouble getting to sleep I got up, got my forms and brought them into bed with me and put them in place. I sleep on my back for the most part so didn't think a bra was necessary, and that wasn't the feeling I was going for anyway. Ooooh! it was nice, and as they warmed to body temp I drifted away to dreamland. When I awoke the next morning they were still where they should be, even though I had rolled to my side. Lovely!:D

newington938
03-25-2006, 07:51 PM
I had been told it not best to wear a bra 24/7 do too possible cancer risks. It may be b.s. but has any else ever heard that?

Tamara Croft
03-25-2006, 08:05 PM
I had been told it not best to wear a bra 24/7 do too possible cancer risks. It may be b.s. but has any else ever heard that?You are quite correct. Sleeping in a bra is not good for the breasts at all. If you are wearing the wrong size, this is a cancer risk, so imagine wearing them during the night, digging into your flesh. Bras may seem all feminine and girly to you, but these garments should come with a health warning :( You should do some research regarding bras and breast cancer.