PDA

View Full Version : Dressing up

LaceyDee
03-23-2006, 04:57 PM
One of my most exciting experiences was in Denver at a store for crossdressers on So. Broadway (name?). I was totally free to shop en femme and try on dresses with the help of the staff. They helped me with my shoes, helped zip up my dress, etc. and gave me pointers about dressing....were total professionals. I felt so sexy that I just had to pass it on. Sorry I can't remember the name.

Annaliese
03-23-2006, 05:16 PM
One of my most exciting experiences was in Denver at a store for crossdressers on So. Broadway (name?). I was totally free to shop en femme and try on dresses with the help of the staff. They helped me with my shoes, helped zip up my dress, etc. and gave me pointers about dressing....were total professionals. I felt so sexy that I just had to pass it on. Sorry I can't remember the name.
Was It Studio Lights

Anna

jillinla
03-23-2006, 05:21 PM
sounds like a dream
please try to remember the name

Bonnie D
03-24-2006, 11:08 AM
They have a store/club in Toronto, Canada for CDs called "Wildside". I've been once. It was great. There should be more of them. You can google it for more information. It's internationally well known.

Bonnie

Rexy Lee
03-24-2006, 11:16 AM
There is a great store in Houston TX catering to crossdressers by the name of Jewels Boutique . Jewell is a sweet, understanding GG that knows more about how we should dress than we do! Often she hires CD's to work there and there are always other cd's either dressed en femme or in drab shopping while you are there.
http://www.crossdressersboutique.com/

Breanne
03-24-2006, 11:19 AM
So. Broadway? Probably Studio Lites. Yes, they are great, friendly and professional. Picture in my avatar was done there after a makeover. I can't recommend them enough.

LaceyDee
03-24-2006, 01:15 PM
Yes! that is the name! I highly recomend the store for shopping or just browsing.

Kimmie W
03-24-2006, 02:59 PM
That's sounds exactly like something I've been longing to do for years.

HaleyPink2000
03-24-2006, 07:54 PM
http://www.nostalgiavilleusa.com/50s/podpatcs.htm

This link takes you to the most friendly CD site ever. I did go there and dress in a poodle out fit from head to toe. The did help me with choices and ideas. What a neat store.

Kathryn
03-24-2006, 08:02 PM
There is also a store in Auburn, MA called Glamour Boutique. Nice people. First time there I was measured for a bra just like I was a real fem.

Sally24
03-26-2006, 06:13 PM
You most definitely went to Studio Lites. When I went there it was the first time that I had talked with anybody in the outside world about my dressing. They were great! Helpful and friendly. The girl behind the main counter was dressing that day. The two owners were in drab. If you are in Denver for a convention or business, set aside a day or an afternoon for a makeover photoshot or an outing to one of the shopping areas. These two girls are a great resource!

Glenda2
03-26-2006, 06:59 PM
My Norton antivirus goes crazy when I click on the link in the previous message by Sally24. Virus type is Bloodhound.Exploits.56 , am also seeing mention of dibhzuu.wmf and dest.wmf in some of the windows opened. Another site seems to be trying to run stuff. (w w w . bmobilesolutions . com)

Perhaps best to avoid this link. Not quite sure what to do other than log off and do a full virus scan. Weird, but thought it best to mention right away. A little paranoia is healthy. :eek:

Glenda2
03-26-2006, 08:15 PM
It appears that my system is clean. The Symantec web site says it's a trojan that exploits WMF code, which I assume is what the CD site is trying to do.
Weird! This is the first time my browsing has triggered a warning. Anyone else get this sort of thing happening?

Glenda2

DanaJ
03-26-2006, 08:21 PM
Yes - I got it too. Link removed for now.....