PDA

View Full Version : Jack Lemmon

Majella St Gerard
04-17-2019, 08:22 PM
I was talking with the wife one day about getting hit on while I am out dressed. Sometimes men are so persistent. So I said to her "I feel like Jack Lemmon from Some Like It Hot when he said, "I'm not even pretty " "
We both laughed.
But I'm definitely pulling it off better than Lemmon and Curtis.

Crissy 107
04-17-2019, 09:03 PM
You always look so good, have a nice smile with a good fun attitude, of course you are going to attract attention.
BTW, How was work this week?

Majella St Gerard
04-17-2019, 09:26 PM
Crissy, Karaoke night gig was a little more active than it has been, spring break starting I guess. Had lots of fun hosting and singing. I got slightly sexually molested by a woman I can only describe as "Large Marge" LOL

Teresa
04-17-2019, 09:41 PM
Majella,
Don't be so hard on them , I feel it will go down as one the best films with the crossdressing theme in time . I think they did a great job , I wouldn't mind finding some of those period costumes and giving it a go .

As for being hit on , well it happens sometimes when shopping , I've had several incidents where a guy has obvioulsy been trailing me , on one occasion a wife realised what her husband was doing and had to drag him away .

Aunt Kelly
04-17-2019, 10:45 PM
I was talking with the wife one day about getting hit on while I am out dressed. Sometimes men are so persistent. So I said to her "I feel like Jack Lemmon from Some Like It Hot when he said, "I'm not even pretty " "
We both laughed.
But I'm definitely pulling it off better than Lemmon and Curtis.
Now that's not fair. Next to Marilyn, none of us would look much better.

Macey
04-18-2019, 02:45 AM
On the Max Klinger/Andreja Pejic passability scale, I'd put Jack Lemmon just a little behind Dustin Hoffman. But you, my dear far outpace them. You're gorgeous!

Crissy 107
04-18-2019, 05:28 AM
Majella, Good on it being busier, makes the evening more fun. Maybe it’s not spring break so much as the word is out about going on Monday’s. 😀

alwayshave
04-18-2019, 05:55 AM
Majella, At least your are getting hit on in a equal opportunity manner. Tell us more about Large Marge.

Beverley Sims
04-18-2019, 07:53 AM
Over the time I have watched you correspond you ave changed out of sight.

I really like your presentation these days.

Nothing wrong with man in a dress, it's just not my bag.

Majella St Gerard
04-18-2019, 09:14 AM
Let me say this about Large Marge, I now know what the inside of her mouth feels like 😛

Charleene
04-20-2019, 08:42 AM
I'm am impressed that some of you get hit on by guys. That is wonderful. You do look great in your profile pixs. Doubt I could ever achieve that level of female sensuality.

Stephanie47
04-20-2019, 10:30 AM
Getting hit upon when out and presumably not looking to attract attention is a common plight for a woman. Most gentlemen will "test the waters" to determine whether the other person, male or female, is interested/available. Some guys just don't take "no" for an answer and are too persistent or worse. As a guy over the years I've been hit on by women and guys including one time when my wife was standing right next to me. I can understand if you don't try you'll never succeed. Again, some men and women just won't take no for an answer.

suzanne
04-20-2019, 10:40 AM
Ugh. Lemmon and Curtis represent the worst caricatures of crossdressers. Maybe it comes from the best information available at the time, but ewww. From that era we also get Norman Bates in "Psycho". If any of our younger members wonder why some older ones have difficulty accepting themselves or in gaining the acceptance of others, it might be because of those images from 50-60 years ago that said we had something seriously wrong with us.

BTW, Tom Hanks and Peter Scolari were not much better in "Bosom Buddies"

Majella St Gerard
04-20-2019, 01:46 PM
In Some Like It Hot and Bosom Buddies the main characters were crossdressing NOT crossdressers, they were put in a situation where they had to resort to disguising themselves as women. Psycho is something all together different uh he was a psycho.

Courtney_29
04-23-2019, 02:07 PM
wow crazy i just saw this movie on my first date with a girl i met recently. it was playing in a classic theatre night. i thought it would be interesting to see what she thought of it. it was actually hey idea to see the movie. i don't think she knows i dress yet unless she looked in my medicine cabinet maybe. i liked the movie though super funny too. i thought they did a good job honestly

docrobbysherry
04-23-2019, 09:02 PM
I wish I was 1/2 as cute as Curtis in that movie! :straightface:

Altho, with a mask I can do Marilyn!:devil:

Fran-K
04-24-2019, 03:33 AM
I wish I was 1/2 as cute as Curtis in that movie! :straightface:

We'd all be that cute if we had the makeup artists and stylists and dressers and wardrobe that they did while on the set!

Fran

docrobbysherry
04-25-2019, 12:26 AM
Not if you're a weathered 76 year old man, Fran-k!:heehee:

BLUE ORCHID
04-25-2019, 04:57 AM
Hi Majella :hugs:, I think that you have lemmon & Curtis beat by a long country mile. >Orchid ...:daydreaming:+..

Kate Jennings
05-09-2019, 04:51 PM
I knew Jack Lemmon.

I played golf with Jack Lemmon.

You're hotter than Jack Lemmon.

Patience
05-10-2019, 12:08 PM
But I'm definitely pulling it off better than Lemmon and Curtis. Cut them some slack. You don’t have to stand next to Marilyn Monroe! :p