PDA

View Full Version : Tights (pantyhose) under trousers (pants)

Emma Chase
03-23-2006, 05:32 PM
I know for some girls the only way to wear tights / pantyhose is under male clothing.

This is a poll I found about girls who do the same...

I thought the results were quite interesting.

http://mrpoll.com/results.mpl?id=3912222960

Emma

Leigh Davis
03-23-2006, 06:26 PM
If you found that interesting then take a look at the poll I created a long time ago. Although, this one is targeted mainly towards CD's that visit my site.

The comments I got along with the entries were quite interesting too.

http://leigh.tied-tv.com/results.htm

:D

Bernadina
03-23-2006, 09:20 PM
It appears that some CDers don't were tights (pantyhose) under their pants.

How can they live with themselves?

Butterfly Bill
03-23-2006, 11:09 PM
I prefer Cuddl-Duds to go under pants.

cdcheryl
03-24-2006, 01:35 AM
I personally love to wear pantyhose under my clothes when i cant actually dress. I love the way they feel and it is a constant reminder that I am wearing them when they rub. Sometimes I dont wear socks and just sneakers so far I have not had anyone notice that I know of

_Janelle_
03-24-2006, 01:43 AM
That's interesting! I would never have thought that that many GGs would have worn pantyhose under their jeans. I wear pantyhose everyday under jeans if I am not working or under my slacks if I am working - and usually I don't wear socks either!!!!

DawnRodgers
03-24-2006, 02:08 AM
Actually used to wear (still do) nylons and a garter belt under my slacks when I travelled but had to stop when I found out that my garters set of the metal detectors at the airport. That was before 9/11 thank goodness. Can't imagine what it would have been like to have to take of my shoes and uindergo a more intensive search. Now I wear thigh highs and have no problems, although I do have to wear my socks over them until I get through the search area.
Dawn

Sarah Smile
03-24-2006, 02:19 AM
Those polls are hardly scientific. I'm sure alot of men replied to them.

Kathi-Anne
03-24-2006, 05:59 PM
I love the feel of pantyhose under my jeans, inside my tennies and against my bare crotch. I love the swishing feeling i get whenever i wear pantyhose. It makes jeans feel like you've lost a pound or two.

Katiegirl
03-24-2006, 06:11 PM
I am not surprised that GG's wear tights in the winter, but I bet not many wear them in the summer.

I wear stocking and suspenders all the time except at work, where the temperature is just too hot to wear them under my trousers.

:)

Laura Jane
03-24-2006, 06:45 PM
With all these lovely patterned and embriodered Tights around, its such a waste to cover them up.

This last week, seeing so many GG's out with fabulous patterned tights and shortish skirts and knee length boots has been driving me wild!

In the supermarket the other night, I couldn't stop myself looking a few times at a lady wearing a pair of embriodered tights with lovely colourful flowers. I want a pair of those! :drool:

Star
03-24-2006, 07:02 PM
a tuck is all i need...all day hose are nice under slacks , but hot....

Diannna
03-25-2006, 04:22 PM
I wear them quite frequently in the winter. Panty hose when it's not too cold and tights when necessary. I love the feeling. In the summer, when dressing in femme, I wear the lightest weight as possible.

jillinla
03-25-2006, 04:28 PM
pantyhose or thigh hihs for me
-- funny about the garters - almost got caught that way once
realized at last minute in line and had to feign illness to leave
--
Nylon trouser socks make a good cover while dra
b

trannie T
03-25-2006, 06:43 PM
In the winter I wear pantyhose under my jeans. They're almost as warm as thermals, less bulky and a whole lot sexier. In the coming summer I going to wear a pair with shorts.

Aileen
03-25-2006, 06:48 PM
I always wondered why woman bother to wear pantyhose under pants ( trousers, for the brits ).

Lindahexi
03-25-2006, 07:03 PM
Thanks for the link Emma, it was interesting to see that such a large percentage of the girls do the same as me and wear 70 denier opaques under their trousers in the winter.