PDA

View Full Version : It takes years off you, dear

Paula Jaye
03-23-2006, 07:12 PM
Do you look substantially younger when in female mode? I have often (well occasionaly; OK it happended once - in my dreams) been told I look much younger as a female. Probably due to the lack of grey hair as much as anything else :) . So I thought it would be interesting to hear other views on this. I have set up a poll but would also like to know if this is based on your won or others' opinion.

Shelly Preston
03-23-2006, 07:18 PM
Hi Paula

I think I look a few years younger but not as many as I would like.

I think you can dress to look a little younger as long as you dont try to lose too many years

Toni Shelton
03-23-2006, 07:23 PM
I went to my cardiologist, the other day. He said I looked 15 year younger. All I have done is to shave my mustache and been using lotions, sunscreen ,moisturizers, etc.
So in my opinion It works to take care of your body.

EricaCD
03-23-2006, 07:25 PM
I'm 36 by the clock but in drab most think I'm a few years younger. (Girls, nothing does more for your face than not shaving for three years - though for most here that's probably out of the question.) As a woman I think I look mid-30s. Feel free to disagree if you want to see my nasty side :)

joni-alice
03-23-2006, 07:27 PM
don't know about looks but i feel much younger,
hugs,
the erasable j-a:cool:

Snookums
03-23-2006, 07:32 PM
I wish I wanted to look as good as all of you do,but the mustache stays.:p

sky0629
03-23-2006, 07:32 PM
clean shaven, nice suger scrub, and moist cream makes all the difference for me. face is smooth and soft. alittle makeup knock's off a few years. i'm 46 yrs old and really don't feel it ( yet )

Janelle Young
03-23-2006, 07:43 PM
I might look a little bit younger when dressed but not much. One thing that helped a lot in male mode was to shave off my moustache. I had a moustache for about 20 years, when I shaved it off it took at least five years off of how I looked. It also took about six months for me to get used to looking at myself in the mirror when I shaved.

When I dress I feel like a thirty year old woman but I know I don't look like one.

Paula Jaye
03-23-2006, 07:44 PM
Hi Paula

I think I look a few years younger but not as many as I would like.

I think you can dress to look a little younger as long as you dont try to lose too many years

The dressing bit is a good point. If you dress too young for your general looks then people will judge you harshly - mutton dressedas lamb.

Paula Jaye
03-23-2006, 07:45 PM
don't know about looks but i feel much younger,
hugs,
the erasable j-a:cool:

The old cliche about being as young as the woman you feel has a whole new meaning for us :happy:

Christina Nicole
03-23-2006, 07:46 PM
I look younger than my age, but I think that the makeup helps take a few more years off when I am en femme. Wonderful stuff, makeup.

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole

Paula Jaye
03-23-2006, 07:48 PM
A common finding is that the removal of beard or moustache makes you look younger. I found the same when I shaved off my beard. I also found I looked more feminine!!!

Breanne
03-23-2006, 07:52 PM
Look at my avatar and tell me how old I look, then I'll be able to answer your poll. However, an interesting poll and topic.

jo_ann
03-23-2006, 09:21 PM
I've been told I look about my age when femme (maybe a few years younger). it does amaze even me when I see people's pics sometimes. I look at the picture and go "ehh.. he's probably like 35-40", then i see the profile and it says 45 and I'm like "no effin way!"

Kristen Kelly
03-23-2006, 09:32 PM
I've found that since i've been dressing more I cleanse and moisturize more so my face has cleared up tremendously, I've been happier because I am dressing more, and have lost weight because of it.Taking care of my mind and body has made me look younger as a male too.