PDA

View Full Version : There's a rockchick in every t-lady

fiona de wilde
04-28-2019, 02:47 PM
Hi, this is Fiona. I am a crossdresser and a musician, I really wouldn't know which of the two is the most important in my life. Three years ago I started making videoclips in which I performed classic rocksongs, dressed in sexy female clothing.
Sometimes it looks nice, sometimes it can be better. It doesn't matter, I'm just having a lot of fun.
Last week I saw a video of Tina Turner performing Proud Mary. I thought it was great, especially the part of the dancers ands backgroundsingers. Would I be able to make such a clip and perform as seven rockchicks? I really can't dance, but, I have gorgeous legs (well, for a lady of my age, offcourse).
I recorded Proud Mary and you can see it for yourself, You can see me, not only as Tina, but also as the backgroundsingers and the band.
"There's a rockchick in every t-lady".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCkc0dMwcUM&feature=youtu.be

KrissyP
04-28-2019, 06:39 PM
Wow! That's impressive. I am blown away by your musical skill and creativity.

Lana Mae
04-28-2019, 06:47 PM
Very good! Thanks for sharing! Hugs Lana Mae

docrobbysherry
04-28-2019, 07:06 PM
Incredible, Fiona! How did u do that!?:eek:
Good thing there 7 rock chicks in u. To help make up for the "none" in me!:sad:

When I sing, it sounds distinctly male! So, I prefer still pics of Sherry singing!:D
Maybe we can do a show together with me lipsyncing my part?:heehee:

Linda Leigh
04-28-2019, 07:52 PM
Very nice very talented:)

donnalee
04-28-2019, 11:08 PM
Wow! How did you do the editing?

Lydianne
04-29-2019, 12:20 AM
Great video, great music & production skills, and great channel! :clap:. We had another member here who put a musical spin into the presentations she posted. Sadly, she's no longer with us in person, but I think she might have approved of this! Good to see this variety of content again! :thumbsup:.

- Lydianne.

Tracii G
04-29-2019, 12:43 AM
Well done.

alwayshave
04-29-2019, 05:21 AM
Fiona, you look great and sound great. You have mad editing skills.

fiona de wilde
04-29-2019, 11:08 AM
Fiona, you look great and sound great. You have mad editing skills.

Thank you Jamie, very nice

- - - Updated - - -

Well done.

thanks Tracii!

- - - Updated - - -

Incredible, Fiona! How did u do that!?:eek:
Good thing there 7 rock chicks in u. To help make up for the "none" in me!:sad:

When I sing, it sounds distinctly male! So, I prefer still pics of Sherry singing!:D
Maybe we can do a show together with me lipsyncing my part?:heehee:

Well, Holland and california are not around the corner, but who knows. I am lucky with my singing voice. I am not a great singer bit my voice is not too high and not too low. With a really low voice these clips would look silly I suppose. Fiona

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you Lana Mae

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you Krissy P

- - - Updated - - -

Wow! How did you do the editing?

Here is a 'behind the scenes'. I work with a green screen and film myself several times: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CK9QTfC0Zjc

Tahoegurl
04-29-2019, 04:37 PM
Wow, really impressive Fiona. Great song cover and very fun video. Cheers.

Sallee
04-29-2019, 04:59 PM
Wow thats great talented in lots of ways very cool Thanx

Giselle(Oshawa)
04-29-2019, 05:53 PM
awesome Fiona

fiona de wilde
04-30-2019, 07:42 AM
Wow, really impressive Fiona. Great song cover and very fun video. Cheers.

really great, all these compliments, thank you

- - - Updated - - -

Wow thats great talented in lots of ways very cool Thanx

merci beaucoup!!!

- - - Updated - - -

awesome Fiona

thak you Giselle from Ontario (There is a town in north Ontario...)

Jaylyn
04-30-2019, 08:46 AM
Wow Fiona that was great you are very talented. I bet you keep all of your performance or gig money for yourself and the band plays for free. Really though you are very talented good video. I gotta start practicing again. Good job I enjoyed watching that.

SherriePall
04-30-2019, 09:33 AM
Let me add another WOW! Just all around fantastic. Musically, visually, etc., etc. Thanks for sharing it with us.
And let the others know what I said.

fiona de wilde
04-30-2019, 10:18 AM
Wow Fiona that was great you are very talented. I bet you keep all of your performance or gig money for yourself and the band plays for free. Really though you are very talented good video. I gotta start practicing again. Good job I enjoyed watching that.

Mmmh, the band and me, we play for free. But we love the compliments we get from you and the other ladies here. It's really nice. Fiona

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you SherriePall, it's really nice to find out so many people like what I do.

Beverley Sims
05-08-2019, 04:56 AM
Fiona,
Very well put together.