PDA

View Full Version : Sister Knows

Glenda58
04-28-2019, 08:43 PM
So my sister knows I dress up. So yesterday we went up north to see mom for 94th birthday. It was a long ride we talk about many things and then about my wife and me dressing up. She said it was my wife's problem about my dressing since she knew before we got married. So the rest of the day was with mom. Later on the ride home we talked again about my dressing and how she was ok with it. Once I got her home I walked her in with the pretense I needed to use the restroom. After I came out I showed her my phone and told her want she thought of the dress. She said the dress was cute then an O SH#$ that's you. I had shown her my avatar pic of the blue dress. she just smiled said I was crazy gave me a hug and sent me home.

Maybe some day can go out with her with me being the big sis.

Crissy 107
04-28-2019, 09:10 PM
Glenda, I loved your post and you have a great sister. That is so nice that she seems to accept you for being you and I hope you do get to go out as sisters.

alwayshave
04-29-2019, 05:25 AM
Glenda, I'm glad your sister is supportive.

Karen RHT
04-29-2019, 07:41 AM
Enjoyed reading your post Glenda. Happy to hear your sister is willing to discuss with an open mind.

Karen

Angie G
04-29-2019, 08:50 AM
must have been a awesome day with your sister. Wish I had a sister to have a day like that. :hugs:
Angie

Sidney
04-29-2019, 09:11 AM
Love your story and you have a great sister.

I came out to my younger sister five or six years ago. She accepted me but has never brought it up again and we're still close to each other.

Frannie7
04-29-2019, 10:40 AM
Nice story, Glenda. What a great sister you have.

docrobbysherry
04-29-2019, 11:33 AM
Good for u, Glenda!:thumbsup:

My sister was very excited when she found out about Sherry. She said, "It's like I finally have a sister!":)
But, it hasn't worked out that way. She's a tomboy. Never does her hair or wears makeup. We could never go shopping together. Finally? She goes to bed by 9 PM!:sad:

Beverley Sims
05-08-2019, 04:47 AM
It is nice when others accept you for who you are.

BTWimRobin
05-08-2019, 05:43 AM
So happy your sister is supportive.