PDA

View Full Version : Another trip from home

t-girlxsophie
05-09-2019, 09:32 PM
Had another Trans on the train adventure on Wednesday, into Glasgow City Centre to meet my friend who I haven't seen since she started her transition.

This is only the 3rd time I've left from home dressed but I'm certainly getting more comfortable albeit with some butterflies still, mainly getting past the concierge station, after that I was calm as anything, being on the train, buying my tickets and being out amongst the city throng held no fears.

Got to the bar, via a detour to Primark (I can't seem to walk by that store lol) and had a great catch up with my friend, got chatting to others and had a lovely evening, definately whetted my appetite for more, esp as I believe the more often I make that trip the easier it becomes

Sophie

Beverley Sims
05-10-2019, 04:22 AM
One day you will wonder why you had the colly wobbles at all. :-)

Helen_Highwater
05-10-2019, 04:33 AM
Sophie,

Practice makes perfect! It sounds like you had a marvelous time.

alwayshave
05-10-2019, 06:39 AM
Sophie, Sounds great. I'm at the point now where I love walking out the door.

Shelly Preston
05-10-2019, 01:36 PM
Hi Sophie,

I am glad you enjoyed the Trip. I hope the train was on time for once :)

It will become routine after a while so that you wont even notice.

Jaylyn
05-10-2019, 02:52 PM
You have three more times than I do out the door, I can't do that where I'm at but bet as the others are saying it would get easier the more times it happens. Good for you.

t-girlxsophie
05-10-2019, 07:01 PM
Jaylin Its much easier and straightforward for me than having to leave in drab and paying for a hotel,or relying on a friend to allow me to change at theirs,its getting tiresome doing that when theres really no reason not to just go out the front door and go on my merry way,especially considering the train station is 2 minutes from our flat

Sophie

Angie G
05-10-2019, 08:30 PM
You go girl. :hugs:
Angie

Aunt Kelly
05-10-2019, 09:59 PM
It does get easier, of course, but when that well-defined sense of accomplishment wears off, you may find yourself finding satisfaction in other ways. If/when that happens, you may find it even more rewarding.
Good luck to you.😊

t-girlxsophie
05-11-2019, 02:57 PM
Definately Aunt Kelly.This was one of the biggest steps for me but yes theres still so much left for me to accomplish,and im sure every new experience will be as rewarding as anything that's gone before

Sophie

BLUE ORCHID
05-11-2019, 08:16 PM
Hi Sophie :hugs:, ou are so out there now, There's no more turning back anymore. >Orchid ...:daydreaming:..