PDA

View Full Version : The best thing about being a woman Is the prerogative to have a little fun

fiona de wilde
05-11-2019, 02:59 AM
Some songs seem to be written for t-girls. This one is one of my favorites. There are lots of (young?) people who have to find their identity and the way crossdressing fits into that. That may be a difficult period. But once you've found your own color, your own style and your own way to express yourself, you can only be very happy with your feminin part. I know I do! The combination of crossdressing and music is magical for me. I've recorded this song because in my opinion it's not just about natural born women, but especially for girls like us:

"The best thing about being a woman
Is the prerogative to have a little fun and
Oh, oh, oh, go totally crazy, forget I'm a lady
Men's shirts, short skirts
Oh, oh, oh, really go wild-yeah, doin' it in style
Oh, oh, oh, get in the action, feel the attraction
Color my hair, do what I dare
Oh, oh, oh, I want to be free yeah, to feel the way I feel
Man! I feel like a woman!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQINhre-wG8

Helen_Highwater
05-11-2019, 04:16 AM
Fiona,

"Girls just want to have fun!"

fiona de wilde
05-11-2019, 04:42 AM
Fiona,

"Girls just want to have fun!"

"Sisters are doing it for themselves?"

GretchenM
05-11-2019, 06:08 AM
I think there is a good deal of truth in those lyrics. Superficially women appear to be rather reserved in behavior, but underneath there is an experimenter and explorer. Men like to present an image of a fun fellow, but underneath they don't usually have a lot of nerve. That is definitely the case when it comes to gender expression. Women will often try most anything; men tend occupy a rather narrow range on the gender expression spectrum. Men tend to be more "conservative" while women are more "liberal" in expression. Men don't want to appear too emotional; women love to express emotion. Masculine gender has been described as Instrumental while feminine gender is described as Expressive.

Tracy Irving
05-11-2019, 09:18 AM
Looks like you had a lot of fun making that video.

Back in the day, like most guys, I had a thing for Shania Twain.

Lydianne
05-11-2019, 09:47 AM
I had a thing for Shania Twain.

[-]Reports of her demise have...[/-]

Err . . nevermind :shutup:.

- Lydianne.

docrobbysherry
05-11-2019, 11:06 AM
Timely post, Fiona. WildSide starts Monday in Vegas!:eek:

250 T girls tearing up the Strip! Never been to T parties like theirs!:drink::hugs::devil:

fiona de wilde
05-11-2019, 02:31 PM
Timely post, Fiona. WildSide starts Monday in Vegas!:eek:

250 T girls tearing up the Strip! Never been to T parties like theirs!:drink::hugs::devil:

It's a coincidence, I had never heard of it... Seen some clips on youtube now, looks great, lot of fun, Fiona

Patience
05-11-2019, 03:05 PM
I’m impressed by the way you worked the word “prerogative” into the song lyric!

Now do “photosynthesis”. :p

alwayshave
05-11-2019, 04:29 PM
Fiona, I love your videos. It was fun.

BLUE ORCHID
05-11-2019, 08:13 PM
Hi Fiona :hugs:, That was absolutely awesome, Thanks. >Orchid ...:daydreaming:...

fiona de wilde
05-12-2019, 02:48 PM
Hi Fiona :hugs:, That was absolutely awesome, Thanks. >Orchid ...:daydreaming:...

thank you, Orchid

- - - Updated - - -

Fiona, I love your videos. It was fun.

Thank you Jamie Alwayshave

sometimes_miss
05-14-2019, 01:17 AM
I think the fun she's referring to in the song, is limited to particular social situations such as dancing or playing around with their boyfriend/husband's clothes.
Men like to present an image of a fun fellow, but underneath they don't usually have a lot of nerve. That is definitely the case when it comes to gender expression.
Gee, maybe men are usually able to have fun, explore and experiment without gender having anything to do with it? Virtually every exploration and experimenting of new things, has been done by men. Perhaps with so many other interests, crossing the gender lines simply isn't something that most men find enticing at all. Women historically envy all the freedoms & opportunities that men have, not the reverse (except of course on crossdresser forums!). What percentage of women are ski or snowboard aficionados that go to the tops of mountains in order to get the thrill of danger, sliding down areas at terrific speeds, where there are no paths? How many rock and cliff free climbers are women? Deep sea divers? Cliff divers? Hang gliders? Skydivers? Builders and pilots of ultralights? Sport motorcycle riders? Dirt bike riders?
All past times that are great fun, of which few women take part.
So there you go. Plenty of ways that men have fun, which had no prerequisites necessary of crossing gender lines at all.

Elizabeth1980
05-14-2019, 07:07 AM
I remember this song from about 20 years ago, and it was popular with teenage girls. I secretly quite liked it too, but at that time I didn’t really admit it to myself/others.

Beverley Sims
05-14-2019, 01:12 PM
Yes I like it too.

I always want to have fun, I want to remain a girl, and never grow into womanhood.

Robin Hood has nothing to do with this.....

fiona de wilde
05-15-2019, 03:38 PM
Yes I like it too.

I always want to have fun, I want to remain a girl, and never grow into womanhood.

Robin Hood has nothing to do with this.....

I agree, I'll always be a rockchick. Maybe someday it will feel ridiculous, but I don't care. I'll keep on rocking till I die... (are you absolutely sure about Robin Hood?) Fiona

CrossKimmy
05-16-2019, 12:35 PM
This song has always spoke to my feminine soul. It’s usually the first or second song I play when I dress. I love dancing to it in the shower or when I’m doing my make up. So girly and so fun!!!