PDA

View Full Version : great site, check it out

randie
10-29-2004, 02:19 PM
http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/conway/TSsuccesses/TSsuccesses.html

heres a great site showcasing some great TS women and their success in the world as a woman. Some really great stories, really inspirational. Made me think that I might have a future after all. Anyways, just thought some of you girls might be interested if you havent seen it already :) There was one girl in particular, (I cant remember her name right now) Whos story is incredible. She showed a pic of herself before she started her transiton and I was completley blown away at how beautiful she was able to become. She went from a very obese, ugly guy body to a beautiful slender woman. It is so amazing what modern medicine can accomplish. Its great that TS women and men now have the means to become so close to who they were meant to be in the first place (with a lot of money and pain of course). I really admire these women, they knew what they had to do and they mustered up the courage to do it which is so much more than I can say for myself. anyways, i'll stop now or i'll go on 4ever. :D

Julie
10-29-2004, 02:25 PM
Randie, thanks for the link, it looks a comprehensive site so I've added to my favourites so that I can visit it now and again.

Julie J

babe4life
10-29-2004, 02:33 PM
Incredible link. Thanks!! :)

Going to spend some time there in the next few weeks.

Love,
Vicky

Sweet Susan
10-29-2004, 02:58 PM
Thanks for that. I'm not interested in an operation, but I really enjoy reading about those that have had them. It's always something to think about, except when the wife asks me what Im thinking about.............

pattysue
10-29-2004, 09:05 PM
If I thought I could look as fantastic as some of those women I think I would have to really think about surgery.