PDA

View Full Version : Forgot my shoes

Jessica S
05-14-2019, 01:21 PM
Me and my wife were driving back from our cabin in the woods about 4 hrs away. I dressed up that morning in women's jeans, top and flats to pack the car. I normally would do this in my guy clothes. I stayed dress this way till I closed up everything and got on the road. I then pulled off and put on a skirt and heels for the rest of the drive. About half way through, we were getting hungry and I needed to use the restroom. Then it hit me. I left my guy shoes back the cabin. So all I had were flats and heels. I started to panic( and so did my wife). I started to have to use the restroom more. Luckily there was a Miejer store(like a Walmart) a few exit down. My wife went in and got me a cheap pair of sandals for the summer.

My wife then asked me what would I have done if she wasn't there. I said I guess I would've changed into guy clothes and put the flats on and grin and bear it.
Then as I drove I thought (to myself) well if that happen and I was already going to go in wearing the flats, I guess would just put back on the women's jeans and shirt. What would be the difference? In for a penny in for a pound. Right? By the way I don't go out to places dressed only while I drive.

~Joanne~
05-14-2019, 02:26 PM
First time i went out my SO and I were just out for a drive and she hit something. Not thinking about it at the time i got out on a very busy corner, at a gas station, and thought nothing of it until i was getting back into the car. Then it dawned on me that if it had been serious enough to take out a tire or something, I didn't have anything to change in. After that, I always try to make sure i have a quick change bag with clothes, shoes, make up remover wipes. It's better to be safe than sorry.

As for your situation, I am sure the flats would have been fine in an absolute pinch. they might or might not have gottern noticed but most won't say anything to you even if they do. At least you got some new shoes out of it and i'd just leave them in the trunk, just in case ;)

Meghan4now
05-14-2019, 03:13 PM
Jeans and flats
A who would notice
B who would care

BTWimRobin
05-14-2019, 03:39 PM
Another vote tor just putting the flats on. No one would notice.

NancySue
05-14-2019, 03:47 PM
Exactly, Meghan...which is why I, almost always, wear flats.

Tracy Irving
05-14-2019, 04:16 PM
I don't recall ever checking out a man's feet to see if he was wearing women's shoes or not. Is that a thing?

BLUE ORCHID
05-14-2019, 04:17 PM
Hi Jessica :hugs:, Really no problem found. >Orchid ..o:daydreaming:o..

Beverley Sims
05-16-2019, 10:14 PM
Just wear the flats and wear it here.

Yes, I have done that.

Brenn
05-18-2019, 07:35 AM
I wear flats all the time in guy mode. Not a big deal at all!!!

abby054
05-18-2019, 07:41 AM
Been there. Done that. Wore the flats. No problems at all.

RachelPortugal
05-18-2019, 04:06 PM
I would have just worn the flats.

First time i went out my SO and I were just out for a drive and she hit something. Not thinking about it at the time i got out on a very busy corner, at a gas station, and thought nothing of it until i was getting back into the car. Then it dawned on me that if it had been serious enough to take out a tire or something, I didn't have anything to change in. After that, I always try to make sure i have a quick change bag with clothes, shoes, make up remover wipes. It's better to be safe than sorry.

As for your situation, I am sure the flats would have been fine in an absolute pinch. they might or might not have gottern noticed but most won't say anything to you even if they do. At least you got some new shoes out of it and i'd just leave them in the trunk, just in case ;)

I always have a set of overalls in the boot of the car, then whatever I am wearing (male or female attire) is kept clean if I need to change a wheel or anything.

Glenda58
05-18-2019, 06:46 PM
Just wear the flats. Anyway most men don't even make eye contact in the restroom.