PDA

View Full Version : Do GGs get any feelings about the panties they wear?

Helen MC
03-24-2006, 06:35 AM
Many of us CDs and TVs here get great pleasure, sexual, emotional and physical from the panties we wear and will take a lot of attention to chosing the style, colour , fabric and even the brand of panties we wear each day and may even have some favourite pairs or ones we wear on special occasions.

Do GGs have any such feelings of arousal or pleasure about their panties or do they simply take whatever clean pair come to hand and wear those with no deeper regard than perhaps that they will not show through the skirt they are wearing, e.g. black panties under a white skirt or white ones beneath a dark coloured dress or skirt?

Nikki Dee
03-24-2006, 07:37 AM
According to my wife...YES.!!!
Nikki. xx

Billijo49504
03-24-2006, 10:18 AM
My wife always tries to match her bra and panties and tries to match her socks to them....BJ
ps. not fot any sexual pleasure, but because she like to look good and matches them to her outer wear.

Lulie GG
03-24-2006, 12:16 PM
to be honest not really,

BrendaB GG
03-24-2006, 12:18 PM
Not in the least.

Meag
03-24-2006, 12:28 PM
No, she only has white nylon breifs, but she has worn some of mine, I have very few white ones.

Meag

kittypw GG
03-24-2006, 12:42 PM
I mostly go for comfort. If I am working I wear plain comfortable underthings because I am usually standing and moving around most of my shift. (I am a clinical laboratory scientist). Otherwise I match my underthings to my outerwear. Sexy outerwear = sexy underwear. Girly outerwear = girly underwear. casual outerwear = casual underwear. I never get sexual feelings about my underwear. I mostly wear sexy underthings to get the response of my husband but it does not give me any sexual feeling for just wearing them. The feeling I get is one of just feeling good that what I am wearing is put together nicely. Kitty

kathy gg
03-24-2006, 12:45 PM
o GGs have any such feelings of arousal or pleasure about their panties or do they simply take whatever clean pair come to hand and wear those with no deeper regard than perhaps that they will not show through the skirt they are wearing, e.g. black panties under a white skirt or white ones beneath a dark coloured dress or skirt?

Sorry, no time for deep thought on my undies.

Don't own a white skirt, nor white pants no problemm there. That is all I need, something to make my butt look wider than it already is. White skirts/pants only looks good on 17 yr old high schoolers. Not real women who have hips.

I think the reason "you" might feel arousal is because your boy "stuff" is just sitting there on the outside....our "arousal" points are well hidden and require Combination key and map to find. ;)

HaleyPink2000
03-24-2006, 08:20 PM
My Wife won't wear anything but white cotton undies, bra and panties. She says that it's the idea that cotton wicks the moisture away.

Jennaie
03-24-2006, 09:05 PM
My Wife won't wear anything but white cotton undies, bra and panties. She says that it's the idea that cotton wicks the moisture away.

Actually, cotton does nothing but hold moisture. As a backpacker, I have learned to always wear some type of polypropalene underwear so as to not hold moisture. Microfiber panties seem to work best for this purpose.

I once heard a forest ranger state that the best dressed dead backpackers wear cotton, reffering to hypothermia victims.

HaleyPink2000
03-24-2006, 09:16 PM
Really? Wow maybe this would be a point for my side. Wearing Silky things, satin etc. Or maybe I'll have Her call you so you can give Her the news that She has to change Her buying habbits, LOLOL:)

Thanks Jennaie, you may have given me a bit of Amunition! LOLOLOL:)

Michelle I
03-24-2006, 09:18 PM
kathy gg:

I love this description: "....our "arousal" points are well hidden and require Combination key and map to find.":D Never heard it said that way, great way to get the mind to work.

Melissa

Eric/a
03-24-2006, 10:00 PM
I've had some discussions in chat rooms before that pretty much made the same point this thread does. As a CD, I might look in a catalog, like Frederick's maybe, and see their most gorgeous satin & lace bras & panties, and wish I were a GG with the same kind of body the model has. Only problem is, if I WERE, I wouldn't have any more fun wearing that lingerie than a guy does wearing boxer shorts and a T-shirt. Isn't that about the size of it?

Rachel Morley
03-24-2006, 10:13 PM
I can't imagine for one second that any GG would be aroused by thinking about her panties. To me, that's like expecting a guy to get excited about his boxers...err....I don't think so. :shifty:

We (cders) probabaly get excited about it because panties feel so different to wear than any guy underwear, also (for me) I think about how my "bits" are in the exact same place as my wife's "bits" would be, and some how in a rather perverse way, that makes it sexy to me. :) Yeah yeah.....I know, I'm weird!

Jennaie
03-24-2006, 10:19 PM
Sorry, no time for deep thought on my undies.

Don't own a white skirt, nor white pants no problemm there. That is all I need, something to make my butt look wider than it already is. White skirts/pants only looks good on 17 yr old high schoolers. Not real women who have hips.

I think the reason "you" might feel arousal is because your boy "stuff" is just sitting there on the outside....our "arousal" points are well hidden and require Combination key and map to find. ;)

I think I found the Key.. now... what did I do with that map?

Shanghigh Noon, Ok, lets just wing it!

I think that the only time a GG has "feelings" about her panties is when they get bunched up between her cheeks.:cheeky:

Bev06 GG
03-25-2006, 02:24 PM
Absolutely not. Sexual arousel from clothes is a man thing Im afraid. We might feel sexy in them, but that is a whole lot different to actually being aroused. Now if you were to ask if I get turned on if my partner wears them, then that is more like it, I could maybe generate abit of interest then.
BEV

Ms. Donna
03-25-2006, 05:10 PM
Technically for a GG to get aroused by her own sexy lingerine she's wearing....wouldn't she have to have sexual feelings for girls....you know lesbian/bisexual???

DIfferent that being aroused by the lingerie itself. In the above, lingerie would must likely act as a trigger to bring up a mental image of a woman. Arousal would actually be because of the woman, not the lingerie.

One of many unique abilities we have as humans is the ability to eroticize anything. It is entirely possible to become aroused by some inanimate object, independent of one's preference in partners. In some cases, the inanimate object becomes the partner.

I'm not so sure that 'arousal' is the right word here. I think that lingerie is important to us in so far as it is a significant signifier of that which is feminine. There is little or nothing in the domain of the masculine which comes close.

Just my two cents on this.

Love & Stuff,
Donna

Jodie_Lynn
03-25-2006, 05:27 PM
Generally speaking, I don't think the ladies get the same "charge" out of their undies that CDs do. As has been stated by others, there is a strong element of eroticism in a male wearing frillies. Coupled with the general feeling of indulging in the 'forbidden', which the genetic ladies don't have.

I could imagine a woman, wearing a provocative outfit out to a club, on the hunt, as it were, might feel a similiar level of sexual excitement, knowing that she was dressed to thrill.

Just this tgirls opinion of course.

ashlee chiffon
03-25-2006, 05:37 PM
my lifelong understanding of the differences between transvestites and cd's, is that ...simply put...the tranny gets a thrill out of dressing en femme, whereas the cd finds more "comfort" in dressing to varioius degrees...as we all know, there is a whole lot of variations Just in those two themes...
i think the "naughtyness" and taboo of wearing fem panties is part of this, also some of us yearn to be like women so much, we need to dress as them, and still others *myself included*, just enjoy panties so very much, that they take on a special meaning!
...and on and on...and....on
the point i see, is that GG's don't have the same take on this as we do because the psychological aspect isn't part of the equation to them! I'm not trying to answer for GG's, or stick my powdered nose into a thread where it doesn't belong, just throwing some thoughts out...
I LOVE PANTIES! *whew, there...i've said it!!*
*wiggles out door, skirt bouncing around hips...heels clickingggg*

AngGG
03-25-2006, 05:43 PM
I think that the only time a GG has "feelings" about her panties is when they get bunched up between her cheeks.:cheeky:

Oh that's just too funny...true but funny :D

Raffina
03-25-2006, 08:18 PM
DIfferent that being aroused by the lingerie itself. In the above, lingerie would must likely act as a trigger to bring up a mental image of a woman. Arousal would actually be because of the woman, not the lingerie.

personally i find that when both sexy lingerine and the pretty woman is applied together, it arouses me 10 times more than just a naked pretty woman. the two work together i guess...but for me its more than just a 'trigger'.

i guess lesbian GGs who have a fetish/liking towards sexy lingerine have it all!!

Helen MC
03-26-2006, 11:33 AM
Thanks all. Much as I thought. When I was married my wife had similar views. She shared panties with me, we took the same size and did like Sloggi Maxi Briefs. She found these very comfortable as I do myself but they didn't turn her on in any way. To her they were simply a functional garment to be worn to keep warm and to preserve her modesty.

Like Cupper I prefer to see an attractive woman wearing the type of panties I like to wear myself rather than seeing her naked. However, it is primarily the panties which turn me on and a plain and even unattractive woman wearing my kind of knickers would be a sure fire turn on for me.

Momarie
04-15-2006, 07:42 PM
No sexual arousal of course but I do take quiet happy satisfaction in opening my closet doors and seeing all my feminine things arranged prettily ~ extra perfumed soaps, bath salts, oils and lotions on the top shelf with vintage floral "memory boxes", a small old white wicker basket filled with my Grandmothers charm bracelet, rhinestones, cards and letters, a stack of starched folded pretty hankies and purses I rarely use but just love.
Opening my lingerie drawers everything is folded neatly among scented violet sachets.
This little things give me small pleasures.

dancinginthedark
04-15-2006, 07:58 PM
Well to be honest there was a time I did just pick panties and bras for comfort and durability, much like I imagine a man picks his own underwear for daily wear. However, when I wanted to feel more feminine or sexy as a younger woman I would don sexy undies and such. Having gotten older I find I want to feel feminine [and not simply female] all the time and wear silkier things more often even if it is not on a day to day basis. Say 70% of the time I go for the silky stuff and the great colors now. Now it is a case of none of the nice stuff is clean so I have to wear the ho-hum cotton stuff and plain bra.

Angel73 GG
04-15-2006, 09:20 PM
I wear mine purely for comfort, but I do like fun and pretty designs on them. Occasionally I will wear something sexier, but it's just to feel sexy and pretty, they don't turn me on or anything.

Sandra
04-16-2006, 03:41 AM
In a nut shell my answer is no, but I do find it a turn on seeing the reaction I get from Nigella when I have some nice undies on, sorry if i've gone to far here :)

Most of the time though I wear what I feel comfy in.

Cheery GG
04-16-2006, 09:27 AM
I thought you whole idea of knickers was to keep the fairy warm !!!!!!!!!!

cheery
x

A sage GG
04-16-2006, 01:31 PM
I have a few sets of matching bras and panties and usually only wear them if I am doing something special that day. It looks great while I am still dressing but once the clothes are on I don't give it another thought till the clothes come off and get a little "ooooh" . Yet most days it is if it is clean and won't show through a light colored top good enough for me. I can't say I think about the underwear thoughout the day. It's just underwear.

rachel1985
04-16-2006, 01:40 PM

Surely GPS comes in handy here? Since Maps are now outdated. lol

Damn male organs!

Good thread though. But i have to say, since *CDing* i've never been aroused by the things i wear, just knowing someone else does though is an arousal in itself i guess.