PDA

View Full Version : Fourth

Macey
05-18-2019, 02:40 PM
Well, I went out for a short drive today.

Feel so good that in a fit of optimism brought on by youthful exuberance, I decided to 'come out' to a friend.

My friends are scattered hither and fore, and of them, I considered which was the most accepting and encouraging.

Wrote to her on the facetubes, had her swear oaths of secrecy to the gods our people swear by, and sent her a photo from today (the one that is my new profile picture).

APART from being completely accepting and complimentary, she said: "Not for nothing, this is the fourth picture like this I've gotten from friends this year."

I didn't pry except to ask 'anyone I know, but don't tell me who!'

Helps me feel even more 'normal' (whatever that means anyway).

KellyGCD
05-18-2019, 03:33 PM
Macey, that's wonderful that you were able to share this side of you with a friend. I recently opened up about this side of me with one of my best friends and it has been really empowering. It sounds like you're in good company!

Crissy 107
05-18-2019, 03:57 PM
Macey, Don’t worry, I’ve always considered you normal, hmmm, maybe not.
All kidding aside, that is a huge step forward and I am very happy for you.

Macey
05-18-2019, 04:07 PM
I’ve always considered you normal

*hurumph* that I should be so insulted by a friend! "Normal" indeed! You take that back, Crissy!

Lol … all kidding IN! We're here for a bit of fun too, no? :)

Crissy 107
05-18-2019, 04:10 PM
If we’re not having fun why are we here?
Congrats on that accomplishment!

BTWimRobin
05-18-2019, 06:18 PM
It's really great when you're friends are accepting. Congrats!!!

Lana Mae
05-18-2019, 06:24 PM
Congrats on the acceptance! Most of my friends are right here! Many moved away or died! I have yet to disclose all this to my best friend of my childhood! I am not sure how he would take it! Again, congrats! Hugs Lana Mae

ellbee
05-18-2019, 06:33 PM
My friends are scattered hither and fore, and of them, I considered which was the most accepting and encouraging.

...she said: "Not for nothing, this is the fourth picture like this I've gotten from friends this year."

If what she said was true, then you chose well! :thumbsup:

CD'er's intuition? :heehee:

Jodie_Lynn
05-18-2019, 10:50 PM
YAYYYYYY Macey!:love::love::drink:

You were out and about and avoided the Gender Police!
And the raging mobs with the pitchforks and torches!
AND.... the planet didn't come to a screeching halt!

And I'm happy for you, that your friend was understanding.

Becoming Brianna
05-18-2019, 11:23 PM
Yay Macey! Congratulations! I am SO HAPPY to see you gaining confidence and making progress! You are making great strides and you should be very proud of yourself. I am. Also you look great! I love your hair and your top! The color really suits you and is one of my favorites to wear too :) So glad you had a great day!

Beverley Sims
05-19-2019, 01:54 AM
When you are only the fourth or whatever, you realise there seems to be a greater following of our activities than we realise.

Looking at Youtube and other videos, speaking to others and seeing others face to face I wonder more each day as to the interest there is.

alwayshave
05-19-2019, 06:40 AM
Macey, I'm glad that it went positively for you.

BLUE ORCHID
05-19-2019, 07:38 AM
Hi Macey :hugs:, I have seen your lovely profile pictures, I am sure that she must've been impressed.

>>>>>>>>>>>>Orchid ..O:daydreaming:O..

Barbara Black
05-19-2019, 07:50 AM
you must be happy about picking her if so many others have the same confidence in her. It certainly speaks of her qualities. I would feel pretty safe as well.

Patience
05-19-2019, 10:06 AM
Good for you.

Personally, I only really feel comfortable coming out to people face to face, although I did admit to crossdressing to a friend on fb once. Sure enough, Inwas asked for pics, but I keep those under tight control.

Glad you’re coming out of your shell, though. New profile pic is very nice.