PDA

View Full Version : Do you shop for you Wife or SO

Meag
03-24-2006, 12:12 PM
Being retired, and now doing what my wife use to do, I do the laundry and shopping. I did the laundry during the day and that ment I missed her Cami. I have told her to get another one, but she refuses to spend the money or go shopping. I started to see if I could find one she would like, I found one and not certain of the size, I bought a 36 and a 38. After I got home I tryed the 38 on and it was to small. When she got home I told her that I bought them for her and right away she if I had tryed them on. She as accepted me wearing skirts at home and said she didn't want to see me in a bra, and I know she has seen the cami that I was wearing under a t-shirt, she said "is that a slip or a cami that you are wearing?". I said that it was a cami and nothing else was said.. On Wednesday of the following week, I was in the kitchen and I came into the livingroom and there was a package in my chair, I looked in and I found a cami with lace at the top and bottom, beautiful.

When she came in the room, I said that I see you bought a new cami, she said NO, that is for you, try it on. That was the first time she has seen me with anything but a t-shirt on with a skirt. It Fit, she said that they had one more and should go buy it. When she came home the following nite she asked if I had worn the cami, I said yes, and she asked if it had fit over my bra. I was shocked. I now have the feeling it won't be long before she will accept me wearing a bra while she is home. I just keeps getting better and better.

Do any of you girls buy your wifes or SO clothes???

Meag

Shelly Preston
03-24-2006, 12:21 PM
Hi Meag

Glad to see everything is going well for you.
Just dont rush it and im sure you will be delighted with the results.

As for shopping for my so it normally depends on where I am.
I sometimes get asked can you go and get ----- on the way home

Tiffy
03-24-2006, 12:56 PM
I buy 99% of my wifes clothes. With out her around because she works so much. But, atleast once a month she buys clothes for me too. She has not bought me drab clothes in three years. I asked her why several months ago. And she said because she does not like them and I get plenty of drab clothes from the family on holidays and birthdays.

Kisses, April Marie

Billijo49504
03-24-2006, 01:35 PM
I sure do. Yesterday I got both of us one of the new Bra 6 from LB. And I bought 5 pr of panties. A few weeks ago, I bought her a pair of jeans I knew she wanted. But sometime we go shopping together.

Wendy me
03-24-2006, 01:37 PM
i buy things for my wife all the time and i go shopping with her for things for her , just wateing for her to buy me something fem......

DonnaT
03-24-2006, 01:40 PM
I do at times, and I offer my opinion when we shop together. Problem is, my likes and hers are rather different due to her upbringing. But she's coming around :D

Annaliese
03-24-2006, 01:52 PM
For a long time when I would buy anything for my wife she would not ware it be cause she thought I bought it for my self. But now I have more than she dose and when I get her someting she will ware it. She will buy me things now if she see something that I would like. We went to Wal-mart the other night and she got some PJ's and seen a two tops that she thought I would like and got them for me.

Time and honestly is what it takes.
Anna

HaleyPink2000
03-24-2006, 08:14 PM
Yes and as She will tell you " He has better taste in clothing than I do". So I order for her offten and even pick things out while Her and I are shopping in stores for Her and myself. Yes, Femme things. LOLOL

Raychel
03-24-2006, 08:24 PM
I buy almost all of her clothes. And she is always getting compliments about how great she looks and about the great taste that I have in clothing.

GypsyKaren
03-24-2006, 08:53 PM
Kat and I have a deal, she'll buy her own clothes, and I'll buy mine. We have different taste in things, so this prevents us having unwanted things we'll never wear.

Karen

Leilani68
03-25-2006, 01:15 PM
Wife & I shop for each other all the time....
Sometimes we shop together, others we are alone............:)