PDA

View Full Version : wheres a camara when u need one?

janelle
03-24-2006, 01:07 PM
affternoon ladies; just a fast stop b4 i go out to eat with my mother.(never thought she would to go out with me). Just got a make over in our mall and again the ladies there where great. best i can do is tell you how i look. black pin striped slacks and a red lace top.
for makeup a silver blue eye shadow, black masacara and liner, bright red lipstick with a gloss coat.fingers are done in a sparkling snow.
So wheres the camara person and whos taking me away? this is the best i've felt since i join this site, THANKS to ALL of you.
hugs
Janelle

Billijo49504
03-24-2006, 01:28 PM
Sounds like you are having a great day today. I keep my camera in the docking station, on top of my puter. I can always find it. That way my wife doesn't misplace it....BJ

DonnaT
03-24-2006, 01:43 PM
Very cool Janelle.

My mother has seen me dressed and has no problem with it. She's even given me some clothes, shoes and earrings she no longer wears.

michelle_grrrl
03-24-2006, 03:53 PM
Hi janelle I'm assuming your mother knows about your cd'ing and if that's the case thats great you were able to tell your mom and also your makeover sounds so beautiful girl!

janelle
03-24-2006, 04:42 PM
Yes my mom knows,and is trying to help me along. That made today very special that we were together. Had a nice lunch, and being called ladies:cheeky: :cheeky: , then we did some window shopping, what a perfect day.
She asked some ?'s and i answered them for her. She was also surprised that we didn't have people making fun of me, no stares,or comments, nothing other than can i help you ladies. I'm ready to turn all my extra parts in,but i know that the GG would tell me its not all peaches & cream,but its fun dreaming.
Thanks for all your help from this site,its WONDERFUL;) ;) .
Hugs for you all.
Janelle

MsEva
03-24-2006, 06:13 PM
Glad you had the time of your life...where do you live..sounds like a very accepting area..or perhaps...you are a total passer.

SherriePall
03-24-2006, 06:40 PM
Glad you had a good time out with your mom. Hope you have many more. I can tell Ms. Eva where you're not from.

janelle
03-24-2006, 08:01 PM
MsEva, i live in LaCrosse,Wisc.. Its on the Mississippi river.The area is getting better but some people still have their heads up there a----. No support groups here & those that do dress kind of keep to themselves,so it gets lonely. Thats one reason i told my mom, & sisters. Today was great to have agirlfreind to do things with,even if it was my mom.
I guess i would tell everyone if you know pretty much how your mom,sisters would react & its positive TELL THEM. You will have a girl freind to help you thru those rough days. Have great weekend ladies, love ya all.
Janelle

uknowhoo
03-24-2006, 08:24 PM
Now look who's the example for others!! You go girl. I'm so happy to read your post, and hear how nicely it's going with your family. It's truly heartwarming. :D Thank you, Janeele, for sharing. Hugs, Tammi