PDA

View Full Version : Got my nails done

dianem
03-24-2006, 02:13 PM
Yesterday afternoon I wanted something to do but didn't have time to get all dressed up. Instead I went to my local nail salon in drab and had the tech paint my fake nails. It was fun just to be in the salon with several gg's getting something done that they do all the time. No one paid much attention to me. Then, I went to a couple of stores and just looked through the clothes rack. It had been a while since I looked at clothes. It felt good to at least have long beautiful nails on.

Lucy Coleman
03-24-2006, 02:32 PM
Getting yours nails done can become wonderfully addictive. I have full set of acrylics which also means I have to back every 2 weeks to get my infills done :)

Lucy

barbie lanai
03-24-2006, 03:07 PM
Confused, did you get your nails done in drab? Did you go with a bright color or just sort of a natural pink look? And how long were the nails?

dianem
03-24-2006, 03:31 PM
Yes, I went in drab. I picked a pretty bright pink pearl color. I just bought the cheap fake French nails. They were about 1/2 Inch longer than normal.

teegan685
03-24-2006, 03:42 PM
I would love to get fake nails done at salon, but all I ever do is the manicure, pedicure with clear polish. It does feel great being in there with all the other girls. Kris

dianem
03-24-2006, 03:46 PM
Make a few calls to salons near you. When you find one that seems nice, find out when they won't be too busy and get it done, gal.