PDA

View Full Version : shoe's that fit

hug's & kisses
03-24-2006, 02:53 PM
Though i have been letting the lady inside me out for a while i have never been out as her . I am getting my very first pair of shoe's very soon and am very jubious of going out in them as they have a 4inch heal how to do this with out breacking my neck would be a start . the shoe's i have comeing are realy very plain and not what i would like to where but has i have shall we say large feet i am stook for options can any one give me any addi's i can look for realy girly shoe's foot size 15 (uk):eek: it's time clair made her mark :happy:

claire angie
03-24-2006, 02:59 PM
well first and for most try ebay as thats where i get mine. with walking in 4" heels my darling i would try them out in your own home untill you can walk upstairs in them without the falling over. then go girl;) xx

barbie lanai
03-24-2006, 02:59 PM
There's an immense difference between wearing your fantasy 4" heels in the house from the bedroom to living room, and wearing the same ones outside for two blocks and back. I'd suggest buying a less sexy pair of 2" heels to wear on your time out & about. But I also know how the heart burns to wear those 4" heels.

hug's & kisses
03-24-2006, 03:03 PM
4" heel is all i could find any where so i gess i am stook with them .:(

Star
03-24-2006, 04:56 PM
pierresilber.com has lots of shoes, size charts, ansd great prices!