PDA

View Full Version : Honey, may I borrow...

michelleddg
06-02-2019, 12:25 PM
Coming up on 4 decades of marital bliss, but just had another first. My blushing bride fronts up and asks "do you have any hair spray I could borrow?". Turns out I did, a purse size spray 10 years old I never use. Got the job done.

What has your significant other asked to borrow from your girl closet?

Hugs, Michelle

abbiedrake
06-02-2019, 01:10 PM
Nothing. But she's nicked plenty. But only when it's something I ordered online and it doesn't fit me, in fairness.
Oh and some makeup she's nicked including a daytime compact I bought pretty specifically.
Oh well.

Taylor186
06-02-2019, 02:04 PM
A shaping camisole and mascara. I was happy to help then bought her her own.

Elizabeth G
06-02-2019, 02:40 PM
So far a black jacket, a shrug (which I may never get back :lol:), makeup remover and probably a few other things that I can't remember off the top of my head. On the other hand she gave me a really pretty top recently so I'm not complaining.

Majella St Gerard
06-02-2019, 02:43 PM
My wife has borrowed panties and recently a pair of heart shaped sunglasses.

BettyMorgan
06-02-2019, 02:43 PM
Pantyhose (several pair) , scarves, blouses, a summer sweater, a few nightgowns and numerous dresses. Granted, I have worn her dresses, nightgowns and scarves so all is fair I suppose. ; )

mattea
06-02-2019, 02:53 PM
We have developed a system. We have the same skin tones and use a lot of the same makeup, so when she runs low, she takes mine and then I buy new stuff and keep it on hand. Since she uses it everyday and I only use it intermittently it works out very well, plus she hates shopping for makeup so that has become my job.

She always takes my purses too.

Melissa_Me
06-02-2019, 03:24 PM
I'm really lucky that my wife and I are similar sizes. Therefore shopping in general is great as what I buy she borrows and what she buys I borrow.

The last thing she had from my wardrobe was a beautiful Roman dress 👗👗. I hadn't had a chance to wear it yet but she decided it was the perfect thing to wear on a night out with friends, who don't know about my CDing! Made for a lot of interesting smiles and comments between us most of the night!!
Xx

alwayshave
06-02-2019, 03:29 PM
My wife has borrowed a full slip, a necklace and clip on earrings when she had an infection in one of her earring holes.

Robertacd
06-02-2019, 03:59 PM
My wife has borrowed one of everything at least once, bras, panties, slips, shapewear, skirts, dresses, tops, etc. The only thing she can't share is my pants as I wear a long and she is average, but that has not stopped her from wearing my jeans and just rolling them up.

kayegirl
06-02-2019, 05:03 PM
My wife has borrowed some jewellery, occasionally a handbag or two, scarves and make up. Unfortunately she is rather petite, so there is never any question of either of us borrowing each others clothes.

Cheshire girl
06-02-2019, 05:19 PM
My wife and I have separate wardrobes and drawers. We sometimes lend one another hand bags jewellery perfume and even hosiery as well as accessories such as umbrellas. Clothes and underwear are a no no as is makeup.

Ameli
06-02-2019, 08:06 PM
My wife borrowed a handbag and a pair of strappy high-heeled sandals to go out with her friends last night. I lent her a chemise a couple of months back (I haven’t seen it since come to think of it) She often borrows stockings but I keep lots of those on hand for both of us to use. It’s pretty rare that she borrows my stuff and I don’t wear her stuff other than when she’s getting rid of things. I love when she borrows my femme things.

Maria 60
06-02-2019, 08:28 PM
Pantyhose, she doesn't have her own pantyhose. Everytime a wedding or a special occasion comes she asks me for pantyhose. I can't even complain because she buys them for me. Lol

SueanneW
06-02-2019, 08:48 PM
So far a black jacket, a shrug (which I may never get back :lol:), makeup remover and probably a few other things that I can't remember off the top of my head. On the other hand she gave me a really pretty top recently so I'm not complaining.

I see you are from New England. By any chance southern CT. I live in Fairfield County and try to meet other CD's in the area. I wish I could share some of my "stuff" with my wife

Crissy 107
06-02-2019, 09:27 PM
Just yesterday my wife and I were going away for the night. While on the way my wife said she thinks she forgot to bring some underwear, yep underwear not panties, I told her not to worry as I had extras. She just rolled her eyes. When we got in I put a pair I knew she would like on top of her luggage. Later she told me thanks but she did pack some.

docrobbysherry
06-03-2019, 12:56 AM
Just money. She "borrowed" it constantly. But, it was never enuff and she never returned any of it!:sad:

Happily, she's my ex now!:)

NancySue
06-03-2019, 02:49 PM
Sometimes, not often...mostly hairspray, lipstick or tops.

RachelB.
06-03-2019, 04:02 PM
Sometimes make up, and occasionally jewelry. Once we were on a weekend get away and she packed a new top she had never tried on. She wears a b-cup bra but the top was clearly made for someone more amply endowed. As we were running late for our dinner reservations and I was wearing my larger forms she asked to try my smaller ones. They overfilled her bra but looked good under the top.

Meghan4now
06-03-2019, 06:00 PM
My wife won't share clothing, but she did commander a sweater I bought for my self. She will lend me jewelry every now and then. But is grossed out to wear my stuff. She also says she doesn't like most of my stuff anyway.

Lux
06-04-2019, 12:24 AM
Congratulations on nearly forty years Michelle!
My wife will occasionally borrow clothing but usually not as she has much better taste in clothes than I do. Make up however is a different story. I have a huge collection of matte Velvetine lip stains from Lime Crime and I love it that she borrows them. As an aside, if you’re looking for a lip stick that doesn’t come off easily, say kissing your wife :heehee:, give them a try.

Jillian Faith
06-04-2019, 07:09 AM
Just about anything I have except shoes.

rachel_rachel
06-04-2019, 07:35 AM
My wife found a dress on the pile one time, while I wasn’t in the room she tried it on.. walked out to where I was in my dress and says thanks. I had to buy myself a new dress because she nicked it!!

Joyce Swindell
06-04-2019, 11:32 AM
I'm a smaller size than my wife so we don't do much swapping. She doesn't often wear a dress let alone hose but she once asked for some hose to wear. I prefer thigh highs and was happy to share. I've had more occasions that she has loaned out my things! She had a friend of hers needing temporary housing for her and her husband and loaned her my pink skorts. She did ask first. She also has loaned a few things to her daughter. Again... with my permission.

Jennifer0874
06-04-2019, 02:10 PM
Underwear all the time. She never buys her own and rarely wears it unless she is wearing a skirt or dress.

Michaelasfun
06-04-2019, 02:56 PM
Usually makeup or nail polish. I bring out the respective bag and she finds what she needs!