PDA

View Full Version : Funny thing to note today

fun4metoo2004
06-03-2019, 07:14 PM
I have decided after all these years to try to do something about the persistent ring of belly fat and went for a consult at Ideal Image for cool sculpting. Well I was the only client there and the young GG behind the counter was a Ginger, so I made the remark that I can pull off the Ginger look and showed here my Avatar photo. She says, "She's pretty". I smiled and said honey that was me on Halloween! She did not believe it, and handed my phone to one of the other girls, about my age and said "Hey check this out" and hands her the phone and she says almost the same thing. I replied again that it was me, she double takes and says I make a very pretty woman!

Felt pretty good and was very funny!

Tracii G
06-03-2019, 07:25 PM
You do make a pretty woman so I agree with them.
You are lucky to have just one ring of belly fat.
I am not so lucky LOLOL

bridget thronton
06-04-2019, 04:31 AM
If you decide to try the cool sculpting - please share your experience with it.

alwayshave
06-04-2019, 05:05 AM
Good luck on the weight loss. Your lucky that your BMI is low enough to go there, I'm currently on a diet to loose weight.

BTWimRobin
06-04-2019, 05:15 AM
Good luck with the weight loss. The girls don't lie. You do make a pretty woman.

Crissy 107
06-04-2019, 05:23 AM
Losing weight can be hard so I am also interested in this. I know I exercise and try and eat better but it is always a battle.

RADER
06-04-2019, 12:27 PM
Please let us know if and how it work's. I myself could use some
size reduction in the Belly area.
rader

Vicky_Scot
06-04-2019, 03:13 PM
the young GG behind the counter was a Ginger, so I made the remark that I can pull off the Ginger look

I find your comment very offensive and pls explain what is the ginger look exactly. If you said She's a ginger. you're suggesting that her gingerness is her most important quality. If you had said she had lovely ginger her that is different. The offensive word is not Ginger, it A that is.

Patience
06-04-2019, 05:04 PM
Isn't it fun to see the change of expression on their faces when you tell them that the pretty woman in the picture is actually you?

I find your comment very offensive and pls explain what is the ginger look exactly. If you said She's a ginger. you're suggesting that her gingerness is her most important quality. If you had said she had lovely ginger her that is different. The offensive word is not Ginger, it A that is. I'll let FFM2 explain herself, but if I understand it correctly, it's how red-haired people are sometimes described. The term is used quite freely on South Park, FWIW.

fun4metoo2004
06-05-2019, 03:55 PM
I find your comment very offensive and pls explain what is the ginger look exactly. If you said She's a ginger. you're suggesting that her gingerness is her most important quality. If you had said she had lovely ginger her that is different. The offensive word is not Ginger, it A that is.

The receptionist was A Red Headed/Ginger Hair color. I think we have difference of culture. Yes, she would be described as A Ginger in the U.S. No offense meant.