PDA

View Full Version : A question for the GGs ONLY!

heathr1
03-24-2006, 03:13 PM
Does your SO ever do your make-up and hair for you?

I used to do my ex-girlfriends.

Tamara Croft
03-24-2006, 06:12 PM
My SO never does my hair or my makeup :( It would be nice if he actually offered to brush it, but alas, no :(

I think he's done my makeup once or twice..... but (lol) that's when we have had a few too many to drink :eek:

janelle
03-24-2006, 08:07 PM
Tamara, is that because he doesn't do a good enough job for you or is he afraid? Do you give him suggestions on his own make up or do u do his all the time?Do u suggest how u would like him to put your make up on?
I wish i had a wife such as you, you sound(what i've read)very understanding. Thanks for being here to help us all.
Janelle

kathy gg
03-24-2006, 08:47 PM
hahahahahahaahah.......yeah.....right!

I am thankful if I even have TIME for make up anymore! Let alone having the leisure time it would take another person to apply it. :cheeky:

Even before we had our daughter this was not something he ever expressed an interest in.

But dont' worry, I am not bothered that he has no interest in doing it. Make up is pretty personal. He has a light touch, so it is probably best...I know how to hide all my flaws better than anyone else....

Tamara Croft
03-24-2006, 09:28 PM
Hiya Janelle

It's not that I don't let him put my make-up on, my make-up is sacred.... no one touches it ;) Being a Beauty Therapist, I've taught him how to apply make-up pretty well, but he still is afraid to put make-up on me. Besides..... there's only so much 'blue eyeshadow' one can take :p

And anyway.... soon as he's got make-up in his hand, he's off spending hours doing his own lol!!! I can put mine on in about 10 mins ;)

janelle
03-24-2006, 09:45 PM
Tamara, lovely come teach me those tricks. he is very lucky to have you and i hope he knows it. Thanks dear
Janelle

heathr1
03-25-2006, 12:05 PM
Doing her hair and make-up really made me appreciate it was not as easy as it looks.

Especially hair updos such as the French Pleat.

kittypw GG
03-25-2006, 12:13 PM
I think that my husband painted my nails once he did a nice job but didn't color in the lines :eek: Kitty

Sandra
04-16-2006, 08:59 AM
I don't want to look like a clown thankyou :haha: It is sommat we have never thought/talked about but I bet it would be fun

Cheery GG
04-16-2006, 09:18 AM
Lisa has put my make up on a few times....she can do it better than me, and ive had twenty yrs of practice !!!!!!!!

cheery
xx

A sage GG
04-16-2006, 01:33 PM
Never. Mostly because we have very different skin tones but we do share the make-up just not the same foundations. He does do my toenails and I will do his though if that counts.

Bev06 GG
04-16-2006, 02:07 PM
U gotta be kidding me. He hasn't got a clue in the desert so I do all the makeup in this house.
BEVxxx