PDA

View Full Version : how menny under dress

lori m crawford
06-04-2019, 07:01 PM
I am 66 an ben dressing all my life I have ben out a lot like to a lot of stors dressed as a women but I under dress a lot I wear a bra girdle an stocking a lot do you do the same wen you by lady things do try to hide it I don't at a store be up front an tell them most wont care I have fond

Patience
06-04-2019, 07:13 PM
One........

Elizabeth G
06-04-2019, 07:16 PM
I underdress every day. Also when I go shopping I don't try to hide anything. I have found most SA's to be quite friendly, helpful and welcoming, so I see no reason to hide.

docrobbysherry
06-04-2019, 07:22 PM
I find underdressing to be like drinking Near Beer!:drink:

But, if u enjoy it? Go for it!:thumbsup:

Pumped
06-04-2019, 08:28 PM
Every day!

Outside I may look like a rough, tough, biker. But I might be wearing pink panties!

Crissy 107
06-04-2019, 09:02 PM
Every day with panties. Sometimes other things like shapewear or pantyhose.

Kelli_cd
06-04-2019, 10:11 PM
I wear panties every day, and bras as often as I can. When the weather was cooler, I was wearing suspenders and stockings, or pantyhose quite frequently.

Cristy2
06-04-2019, 10:26 PM
Panties because mens underwear feels like you are wearing sand paper.

abbiedrake
06-05-2019, 03:05 AM
Panties because mens underwear feels like you are wearing sand paper.

This. Plus I like the 'hammock'-like support of a ladies gusset, rather than the cupping of men's shaped underwear. Feels like my lol fellas can breathe! 😁

Hogrom
06-05-2019, 04:12 AM
Panty and pantyhose.

I like sometimes wear bloomers and petticoat, if you coïncider that to an underwear.

NitaCD
06-05-2019, 05:13 AM
Yup! That would be me. Under-dressed in a bra and panties every day. Not something that I share with the public though. But if I am noticed, oh well!!

Tracy Ann
06-05-2019, 05:30 AM
Panties every day and pantyhose in the winter.

JocelynJames
06-05-2019, 05:39 AM
Panties everyday and special occasions garterbelt and stockings too!

alwayshave
06-05-2019, 06:30 AM
Panties every day.

Manasi
06-05-2019, 07:11 AM
I would underdress quite often when hat was the only out left for me. Since coming out to more of my friends and going out in public more often, I only tend to underdress when I feel very feminine, and I can’t dress completely as a woman for some reason. A cute bra and matching panties turn a bad day into a good one!

Connie D50
06-05-2019, 07:52 AM
Panties everyday for the last 25 years

NancySue
06-05-2019, 08:14 AM
Panties every day...for sure, thigh highs and bra most days.

Kaylin
06-05-2019, 08:38 AM
Sissy panties, lace undies with stockings, and sadly it's usually boxer shorts on underneath when at work. LOL

Davina2833
06-05-2019, 08:43 AM
Panties every day and either women's jeans or shorts, flip flops or booties, and mani and pedi all the time.

Its so much fun....

BTWimRobin
06-05-2019, 08:43 AM
With my wife's dwindling acceptance and support I can dress in anything I want as long as it is under my male clothes.

Angela Marie
06-05-2019, 09:16 AM
I generally wear leggings. When I wear them to the gym I go out shopping on the way home. Supermarket, Home Depot, etc.

Jennifer_Ph
06-05-2019, 10:56 AM
All of them if they were smart!

Karmen
06-05-2019, 12:15 PM
I wear panties and pantyhose every day, even to work.

shellybme
06-05-2019, 12:31 PM
I wear panties as much as I can. Since I have been going to the gym in the mornings its a bit hard to put on pink panties in the locker room. So now mostly on weekends. I have worn garterbelts and stockings in the winter. Never had the guts to wear a bra though, maybe a bralette in the winter could work since there is no cup.

Saikotsu
06-05-2019, 02:10 PM
I mix and match depending on the day. Boxers, panties, pantyhose, body suit, bra, commando, I wear whatever I happen to feel like wearing on a given day.

RADER
06-05-2019, 02:50 PM
Well I do not drink Near Beer, however I do under dress;
Bra and Panties 24/7
Fem Jeans and a man top when going outside
Dressed only in the house, so as of this minuet.
Bra, Panties jean Skirt, fem polo top, and house slippers in the house.
Rader

Tracy Irving
06-05-2019, 02:54 PM
All day, every day.

Nights as well!

LIKETODRESS2
06-05-2019, 03:35 PM
panties every day a bra and girls top if its cool outside and I am wearing a sweatshirt

RacyRobin
06-05-2019, 08:54 PM
Panties 7/24 for the last 19 years. Bra full time when at home.

lingerieLiz
06-05-2019, 10:14 PM
Well technically I guess it isn't really underdressing since all my clothes are women's: shoes, pants, shirts/blouses, jeans, shorts. I wear a bra most days and panties every day. I do have a few male clothes for special events. I don't pass anymore so I just dress like all the women in my age group. I do have dresses, but don't usually wear them. People know, but are still friends.

sometimes_miss
06-05-2019, 10:26 PM
Not on a regular basis. The most I'll do is throw on a shirt and pants over my bra and panties to take out the garbage or move the car....in the dark. I'm deep in the closet, and will stay there. It's a nice closet, it has all my favorite things in it.

DanielleCD
06-06-2019, 11:07 AM
Presently under dressed... went out to run errands.. I even forget I am wearing panties! Just feels natural.

rachelatshop
06-06-2019, 12:23 PM
I wear panties, a garter belt and stockings as well as a half slip under my male clothes almost every day, as it can be weeks between times when I can fully dress and bring Rachel out to play

AllieBellema
06-06-2019, 06:02 PM
Usually, I just underdress on weekends and anytime I don't work.

Judy-Somthing
06-06-2019, 06:27 PM
I loved to under dress in my teens until I got an unexpected hug from a girl I hadn't seen in a while.
I don't know if she figured it out but after that I stopped.

Michele14
06-07-2019, 08:34 AM
Panties 3-4 a week, and since it hot in Texas a bra at home a couple times a week with forms

ladydreamingdanish
06-07-2019, 09:27 AM
When I am home, I can't wait to change into dress or skirt with a matching top. But when I am out, because I am a casual crossdresser and want to be discreet, I will most likely wear foundation and a bit of eyeshadow. Many times I will wear a sports bra, panties with underpads, nylons or trouser socks. A lot depends if wearing light or dark colors, sometimes only wear a cami.

Asew
06-07-2019, 12:45 PM
I am the opposite of most here since most days I wear a skirt with boxers :)

Jenny22
06-09-2019, 01:27 PM
With few exceptions, every day: panties, thigh highs, bra and small forms, an occasional cami, or, weather permitting, I may wear a very thin material dress under my drab clothing. Do polished toe nails count?

AmyVanessa
06-09-2019, 11:39 PM
I underdress every day. Always have on a bra, panties and often a shaper camisole.
I don't really hide it though. My bra straps are sometimes visible when it's warm out.

Krea
06-10-2019, 08:01 AM
Been underdressing every day for quite some time. It's my standard mode now.
Boyshorts or pants, plus tights unless it's hot weather. (which fortunately it isn't very often in England!) I don't wear bras, but always wear a cami or fem tank instead.

Lululover
06-10-2019, 01:23 PM
Everyday. Panties, bra. Don't own any mens underwear. Leggings and yoga pants on the weekend.

ClairFlair
06-10-2019, 01:24 PM
panties everyday.

But, after a couple of sucessful trips, I do go to SOMA right when they open, fully dressed. They always have a pleasant comment, gave me a bra fitting, and say "you do you".

BLUE ORCHID
06-10-2019, 05:04 PM
Hi Lori :hugs:, Guilty a charged, Panty girdle or pantyhose knee-highs sometimes a bra too. >Orchid ..o:daydreaming:o..

Bruce64
06-11-2019, 08:57 AM
I undress daily, today I am wearing a Brassiere at work.

Julie1123
06-11-2019, 09:22 AM
Underwear typically a few times a week. Bras once a month or so. Less confidence that the bra won't be spotted.

April Rose
06-11-2019, 10:16 AM
If wearing it under my dress counts, then nearly all the time. If only wearing it under drab counts, then about half the time.

Davina2833
06-11-2019, 10:35 AM
ClairFlair,

Soma's my go to... they are so very nice. go in drab try on before I buy..

Davina

Patty
06-11-2019, 11:17 AM
Panties every day, different styles and colors!!

Pantiesnhose
06-11-2019, 12:39 PM
I wear panties and pantyhose everyday. My wife does not mind. I get most of mine from Soma. I have gone in drab and have tried on in store many times. I have never been turned down. I have not had a bra fitting since that would put my wife over the edge.

Heather Anne
06-11-2019, 02:38 PM
I would say I under dress almost all the time. That does not include when I am fully dressed en femme which is usually about twice a week. When I am home I am usually dressed en femme from the neck down. No make up no wig but everything else. That does not include working in the garage or working on my yard. I never wear anything blatantly femme in guy mode. When I do go out in guy mode I am wearing women's jeans, sneakers and either pantyhose or knee high stockings. I don't care if anyone notices the sneakers or hosiery. With that said I will not cross the line for a doctor appointment. Most of my doctors have seen me wearing women's sneakers and hosiery usually knee highs. I do not wear panties to a doctor appointment if there is a chance of having to remove my clothes such as an annual physical. Even right now I am sitting at my computer desk wearing full lingerie from the neck down, i.e., panties, open bottom girdle, stockings, bra with forms and full nylon slip. I have at times gone to be wearing full lingerie. Before I forget I live alone. Divorced in 2000 (not because of crossdressing because I wasn't at that time). Ex-wife passed away September 2016 terminal cancer. According to my daughter my ex-wife suspected I was cross dressing. It never came up when we would see each other.

valerie anne
06-11-2019, 03:11 PM
I don't really underdress anymore, I just tend to wear gender neutral clothing.

I always wear a bra, basically because I need the support for my boobs. Going braless is a not an option, even indoors (38 C cup).

In summer I generally wear loose Tee shirts, and select smooth cup bras which are modest and color matching. Even if I wear a nude bra under my shirt, the straps, clasp and buckles do show through, so I tend to go for front fastening bras.

To anybody who observes me closely, particularly when I reach for a high shelf, or show a bit of bust, it will be clear that I am wearing a bra, but I have never had any comments.

I wear skinny jeans or 3/4 length slacks. I wear shoes and sandals which are a bit feminine. I don't paint my nails, but I do love to wear lipstick! I wear a very modest shade, but I get a kick from leaving a smudge on the coffee cup.

girlfan
06-12-2019, 04:43 AM
I always under dress to the extreme .I have a fetish for nylon and shape wear , I wear longline bra,pantyhose and full nylon granny panties ,I then put on a corselette teamed with vintage stockings , then a camisole , french knickers and a full slip , this I wear every day under my boring baggy male outer clothing , I find the sensuous feelings absolutely incredible as the various layers stroke my skin and the foundation garments hug me, Tucking my full slip into my trousers every morning when I cant wear a dress is wonderful, I am going to buy female clothes that are not too obvious soon as I truly hate mens clothes .

Crissy 107
06-12-2019, 05:24 AM
ClairFlair,

Soma's my go to... they are so very nice. go in drab try on before I buy..

Davina
Just wondering, does Soma have a company policy on how to treat us?

Angie G
06-12-2019, 10:35 AM
I'm in panties pretty much 24/7. Fully dress 100% at home unless the kids come over:hugs:
Angie

JoannaCD
06-12-2019, 11:27 PM
Also panties every day.

ClairFlair
06-13-2019, 08:24 AM
Not sure on the Soma policy. Last couple of trips I've gone inside underdressed (bra, panties) my female jeans and shoes, just a man shirt. Associate even commented on how nice my flats were (payless - RIP)

Once, I waited in the car as a mom and young son were waiting for the open as well. They were quick and then I went in. Another, I was trying on bras when another woman (cis) came in. The associate, let me know it was fine to get dressed (was in womens otherwear - other than shirt) and continue checking out. Didn't have a problem.

However, I have not tries other stores. Would love to dress shop, but - mail order it is. Although Old Navy has a order online, pickup in store that I've used 2x.

AshleyT
06-13-2019, 09:49 AM
Breifs every day and an odd time a sports bra under a t shirt and jumper

Cheryl T
06-13-2019, 09:54 AM
I have only worn panties for the last 15 years so I don't really think of it as underdressing. For me it's just what I wear.
In the cooler months I wear pantyhose most every day under my jeans or slacks. I never wear a bra unless I'm fully dressed. It just doesn't feel right to me without my forms and that's not how I wish to be viewed. I'm not a MIAD by any means.

jessica33
06-13-2019, 11:54 AM
I wear support hose everyday for varicose veins problem . I also wear female jeans , running shoes ( skylight blue or aquarium color ) .

AlyssaS
06-13-2019, 05:54 PM
Getting dressed for work is a bra, panties, women's knee high/thigh high socks, women's jeans, and a men's button down shirt (with some light mascara).

For home, there is no bra and mascara (my wife isn't comfortable with it), but still panties, same jeans or shorts (mostly women's), and tshirts/shirts.

CynthiaD
06-15-2019, 12:11 PM
It’s been at least ten years since I’ve owned any male underwear. And I hardly wore it then. Panties and pantyhose every day. A bra most days.

Robin-in-TX
06-18-2019, 08:48 PM
I've worn panties every day since December 13.

Carol Richards
06-18-2019, 09:04 PM
Panties every day, sometimes a thong.
I love womens underwear.

BobbiKay
07-07-2019, 12:38 PM
Panties every day. I probably have some guys' bikinis mixed in, but the cut is pretty much the same as the ones marked with women's sizes. But some of the women's are in colors not marketed to guys. I may have some tighty-whities somewhere, but I'd have to go searching to find them.

Often a women's-cut (vee or scoop neck) T shirt as an undershirt. Not that you'd notice the cut, but the color might be a giveaway. Pink tee under a blue collared shirt, for example.

About half of the jeans I wear every day are 12s. I have learned to be more selective when buying them at the thrift shops, since many of them don't have real pockets and I don't (yet) carry a purse.

I've been wearing a lot of knee socks, and other "women's" socks, too. Sometimes the socks match the drawers. Not that anyone would notice, but I know.

Tights or yoga pants to bed every night, with a Spandex turtleneck top. It feels like a full-body hug.

RacyRobin
07-07-2019, 08:09 PM
I start the day by brushing out my hair, fit my bra, put on fresh pair of size 6 panties with full tuck. Slip on my capris and a light open neck top (purple or pink). Then, coffee and my recliner to wake up reviewing crossdresers.com. breakfast follows then shower into drab with panties (nylon size 7) for the day. Bed time is panties and a satin cami.

PamelaHowit
07-10-2019, 05:41 AM
Me to. Not worn boxers for nearly 8 years. Now have drawers full (parden the pun) of nice lingerie and shapewear.

VS Fan
07-10-2019, 05:48 AM
Like many others here I don’t even own any male underwear anymore - the closest I have are “boy short” types that could “pass” as men’s underwear in a pinch... I don’t wear bras or anything else in drab mode though - at least not for anything more than a walk to the mailbox :)

Michele14
07-10-2019, 08:59 AM
Panties getting closer and closer to 24-7

Stephanie47
07-10-2019, 10:21 AM
Just wondering, does Soma have a company policy on how to treat us?

I went to Soma's website. Clicking on "careers" on its information page it leads to Chico's FAS, Inc. There it outlines its corporate mission of inclusion and diversity (LGBTQ). It appears like most corporations it is supportive of our community. I would have to believe the local mall stores would adhere to that policy when it comes to retail sales. Of course, a person is always dealing one on one.

As to the question. With diminished opportunity to fully be en femme (thanks to retirement of my wife) I have started to wear panties almost full time...usually basic colors of black or white. Also, sleeping in a floor length nightgown since for medical reasons my wife sleeps in another bedroom.

GeorgeA
07-12-2019, 11:37 PM
My regular underwear is garter belt, nylons, panties and a full slip. Most of the time I wear a skirt, only changing into trousers when going out; that's underdressing, isn't it? Now, with the hot weather I sometimes dispense with the slip, the rest stays the same. As a MIAD I don't consider them to be women's clothes anymore, they're mine.

fly2188
07-13-2019, 05:04 AM
Panties everyday. Bra frequently at home and occasionally when going out in the winter.

Amy Lee
08-02-2019, 10:18 PM
I’m a Home Health nurse, and I wear panties and Sheer Energy Pantyhose under my scrubs every day. Recently got a couple Calvin Klein Bralets that are so thin and comfortable. Trying to get up the courage to wear them under my scrubs.

DDtop
08-03-2019, 12:53 AM
Hi not sure if allowed to post or get edited?
But wear bra and briefs every day if heading out as don't have any "Cacks" prefer the full briefs as just find comfy and most of my bras are wired but do have some non wired.
Often wear blouses over them

Seemsman
08-03-2019, 02:27 AM
Panties and bra most days painted toes and ankle chain as well even going to doctors. Wife and stepdaughter fully accept it and help me.Also wear girdles thongs stockings and suspenders pantyhose dont own mens boxers yuk if i go to doctors i still underdress

Danielle_cder
08-03-2019, 06:59 PM
All the time!!

Lacey New
08-04-2019, 07:26 AM
I don’t get many opportunities to fully dress anymore but I do get a few more opportunities to underdress. So, I wear panties as often as I can and in the cooler weather, I will often add a bra, maybe a nice lacy camisole and pantyhose.

AlixxBlonde
08-25-2019, 07:13 PM
panties all the time. bra in the colder months when i have a sweater to cover the strap lines.

HollyGreene
08-26-2019, 01:35 AM
I wear panties all the time.
When it's really cold in the winter, I also wear pantyhose or leggings under my trousers, and maybe a camisole or top under my shirt and/or sweater.

NancyJ
08-26-2019, 05:28 AM
As I’ve noted elsewhere, My panties are important in confirming my gender identity and calming my dysphoria. I get anxious if I am wearing male underwear. Nancy

Taylor186
08-26-2019, 08:09 AM
I wear panties most of the time (98%) including sleeping in them. I don't really think of it as CDing anymore though I know the dictionary would say it is. I do think wearing daily does reduce my urge to frequently fully dress. And that is generally, a good thing for me.