PDA

View Full Version : Almost killed heels puppy but looking good

Wendy me
06-07-2019, 08:14 AM
Hello girls wendy here this week I needed to take a trip to our beach house a very wendy thing I left abought 9pm with our puppy my wife was out so I dressed for the ride a short sleeve deep v top and a black loose skirt just above the knee peep toe heels black hand bag hair makeup and the appropriate undies The ride there was good one per stop for the puppy all went well we got at the house before I got things out of the car I took our puppy for a walk to do her puppy things .

We went down the street she saw something and like a rocket bolted being dragged in heels a skirt by the puppy a 5 month old femail 65 pound German shepherd. Me yelling no and then the couple at the end of the road were outside he ran over I grabbed the puppy...

Thay have seen my wendy side never met got invited for a glass of wine then I went back to the house .... my wife called asked how the trip went I said fine and by the way the people down the street met wendy

Shelly Preston
06-07-2019, 08:41 AM
Well they seems to like Wendy.

Anyone who invites you in for a glass of wine must like you :)

I think you might need flats when waking the puppy.

Melissa_Me
06-07-2019, 08:44 AM
:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Your puppy nearly face planted you in your skirt and heels, bad dog �� but then it redeemed itself by getting you an invite for free wine ��.

No need to hide Wendy anymore from the neighbours either.
That sounds like a mini win all round.
Xx

Wendy me
06-07-2019, 08:45 AM
Shelly in the house my sneakers flats and sandles just a quick walk .....

Kaylin
06-07-2019, 08:59 AM
Thank God you and the pup are okay. Flats might be a good idea for dog walks. LoL

BTWimRobin
06-07-2019, 11:41 AM
Other than the puppy incident it sounds like a successful evening. I'm glad your puppy is okay.

Tracii G
06-07-2019, 11:44 AM
Sounds like you need to get the puppy some obedience training.

Wendy me
06-08-2019, 05:02 AM
Yes flats are in order the neighbors were cool people as a "older girl "I have less issues meeting people as wendy as for the puppy she is a German shepherd puppy needs tons or training this summer is going to be totally cool as we bring up a new beach dog

Mermaiden
06-08-2019, 05:30 AM
Dogs are a great ice breaker for meeting new people. Everyone loves a cute puppy.

alwayshave
06-08-2019, 09:29 AM
Wendy, it all ended well which is the most important thing.

sometimes_miss
06-08-2019, 09:57 PM
Sounds like you had a good time! Friendly pets are great ice breakers, aren't they!