PDA

View Full Version : Real concern!

vivian fair
06-07-2019, 04:40 PM
Something to ponder, worry about! While checking a few CD sites I discovered three that had photos of my fem self. The profile had been changed, as had the name on two locations. While I'm sure others can not ID me from the photos any one responding to the site, WOULD BE RESPONDING TO A FAKE! So if you do ,while exploring spot see, a photo captioned "military mind, feminine outlook, or the name I use, know that while the photo is real and me, I do not own the ad. I would like to hear from any one any one who has encountered this. Single photo two sites,3 photos on the other site.

Macey
06-07-2019, 04:46 PM
Are you saying the photos were taken from THIS site to use on another site? Or were they lifted from somewhere else?

Joyce Swindell
06-07-2019, 04:47 PM
What sites did you find these pictures on?

vivian fair
06-07-2019, 04:54 PM
NOT from this site!!! Were from sites several years back. Now a couple of chat sites, and "date a crossdresser"!

Ressie
06-07-2019, 06:41 PM
Those of us that like to upload photos of ourselves are taking that risk. Anything that's digital will get copied by someone. You might get those photos taken down if you make a legal complaint.

Pumped
06-07-2019, 07:46 PM
I see photos of members here all over, one site is Pinterest. One reason why you will never see a full body and head shot of me!

docrobbysherry
06-07-2019, 08:34 PM
I'm flattered when people "steal" Sherry's pics.:battingeyelashes:

Unless they claim they r of them!:Angry3:

I had my pics removed from one FB Page and had another Page deleted by FB for doing that! Friends here and on FB alerted me to the phonies!:hugs:

Tracii G
06-07-2019, 09:29 PM
I have seen my pics on several CD related sites over the years.
Some were more educational in nature ( news, research) type publications.
I saw one of my pics on a UK trash news type daily paper. Think enquirer type of rag.
I did file suit against them and won a judgement plus a retraction in their paper.
The thing is you post anything on the web and its out there so don't be surprised if you see it sometime.
I found one chat site where a guy used my pic saying it was him but I outed him and the mods banned him.

Micki_Finn
06-08-2019, 10:13 AM
Oh I’m sure I’m all over the place but I’m not exactly in the closet and go to some pretty public events. Not something I worry about.

Patience
06-08-2019, 10:24 AM
I see photos of members here all over, one site is Pinterest. One reason why you will never see a full body and head shot of me!”All over”? Where, exactly, besides Pinterest?

Majella St Gerard
06-08-2019, 12:16 PM
Once you put a pic on the internet it is lost to you, so don't post any photo that would be embarrassing or that you would be ashamed of.
I have posted nude photos on other more ADULT sites and I am aware that they could get out but I am also not embarrassed by them either.

chrissy111
06-08-2019, 12:44 PM
Even though my wife goes out with me dressed, the only rule she ever had was that I post no pictures.

JessicasRabbit
06-08-2019, 12:55 PM
I see this happen A LOT from GG friends on Facebook who are/were military.

Pumped
06-08-2019, 01:45 PM
”All over”? Where, exactly, besides Pinterest?

Reddit is another one. Just Google crossdressers, or crossdressing in images and don't be surprised who you find

Glenda58
06-08-2019, 09:35 PM
My flicka account is public so those photos may be out there but I don't care anymore.

Rachelakld
06-09-2019, 03:56 AM
My photo was used on a site by a female who hated us, she had a rant but it was a nice photo so I don't think anyone cared about what she had to say. her thread died a quite death.

rachel_rachel
06-09-2019, 04:09 AM
Unfortunately once the photos are out there on the internet there’s nothing much you can do about it. Unless you watermark them witch I have more than once.

Tania75
06-09-2019, 04:30 AM
It's not only sites like this one. I've posted many photo's on many sites over the years, mainly forums of interests that I have. These photo's sometimes get shared with other groups, and before you know it, they are everywhere. I see them pop up from time to time, and just mention in passing that it is my original photo, especially if they are claiming that it is one of there's. They often don't have a come back to that (never an apology though), and I can just say, be very sure that you want other people to see your photo's.

Pumped
06-09-2019, 07:13 PM
Oh, also there is imagefap dot com that also I have seen girls from here.

I have been on forums where they tell you how to "break into" private picture posing sites, Imagur and others I can't remember.

Your pictures are not safe once they hit the internet, even if you think they are.

fun4metoo2004
06-10-2019, 04:01 PM
A photographer saw mine in Facebook. I am secure in myself enough that I don't care what others think of me. I have a GG coming over next weekend to help me pick out outfits for a photo shoot. I was asked if wanted to get some glamour shots done. I am thinking what the heck.

KayC
06-11-2019, 03:08 PM
Did you report it to the website?

Cristy2
06-12-2019, 09:31 PM
One of the reasons I do not post full body photos of myself on line.