PDA

View Full Version : Crossdressing Exhibitionists

UncaRay
06-08-2019, 08:04 AM
I am interested in finding other crossdressing exhibitionists and talking about their experiences.

I had a unique experience during my sexually formative years that cemented me in a very specific fetish.

I was 14 when I chose the back yard of my High School behind some bushes, at 2 am, to try on my latest finery. I never tried to go all girl as I was, even then, large for my age, and unmistakably male. I stripped down and drew on red panties, red bra, red garter belt, and smoky hose with a white t-shirt over all. I was just practicing dance steps when I heard, quite distinctly, the half-suppressed laughter of two young women. I froze in horror, several windows on an upper story were open, but the school was empty and dark. Silence, no movement. Trembling with terror, and to my surprise burgeoning lust, I acted as if I had dismissed the sound and carried on with my play. A few minutes later I left the scene.

The next few days the behavior of everyone in the high school changed in relation to me. Boys just avoided me. Girls, if they spoke to me at all, would grin and blush (which I found amazingly erotic) and find a reason to leave. Girls began exposing their underwear to me. By the time I graduated I had glimpsed the stocking tops and panties of every Senior girl in the school.

I wore a bra, garterbelt, panties, and hose under my pants and shirt on graduation day, and I am pretty sure everyone knew it.

All of which aroused all manner of private sexuality and fantasizing for years to come.

I understand this is highly unusual, but I need to ask if anyone else has had a similar experience or fantasies? Am I unique in my vice?

Call me Sheila-na-Gig.

Sabrina133
06-08-2019, 08:34 AM
Hi Sheila,

Nice meeting you. NOt sure if i can say my experience is like yours. However, as I s tarted exploring exploring cross dressing and shopping, i did get a thrill out of sharing with the Sales Assistants that the clothing i was buying was for me. Or, if i didn't tell them, watching their expressions change when they realized the clothing was for me.

Great fun.

Bree

Tracii G
06-08-2019, 08:36 AM
Yep I would call that unusual.

Tracy Irving
06-08-2019, 08:36 AM
Those next few days must have been awkward for you with the gossip of your fetish spreading like wildfire. It would have been nice if you had even one friend to clue you in on what was going on.

char GG
06-08-2019, 09:23 AM
Welcome UncaRay,

I'm one of the mods here.

Just to let you know that this site is, as the title says, a Community for Crossdressers, their Families, and friends. Therefore, we are a PG rated site. Not really the place for exhibitionist stories.

Also, since this is your first post, please read the forum rules for future posting.

https://www.crossdressers.com/forums/faq.php

Thanks.

Micki_Finn
06-08-2019, 09:51 AM
Crossdressing exhibitionists? We prefer the term “Drag Queen” :P.

Jodie_Lynn
06-08-2019, 10:00 AM
OK, giving some leeway that a 14 y/o might not make the best decisions, but why in the name of sanity would anyone choose to risk exposing themselves in such a way?

When I was that age, I seem to remember wanting to fit in with the rest of the crowd, and not doing anything that might risk one's 'status' or social opportunities (i.e. attracting girls).

I have to be honest here and say that my first impression of the OP's post was "Cool story bro, needs more dragons."

Micki_Finn
06-08-2019, 10:06 AM
I have to be honest here and say that my first impression of the OP's post was "Cool story bro, needs more dragons."

I wasn’t gonna say anything but I did look for the “Dear Penthouse, I never thought this would happen to me but...”

LilSissyStevie
06-08-2019, 10:06 AM
If you read as much TG erotica as I have over the decades, you will realize that "getting caught" and closely related "coming out" stories are major themes. They're major themes here, too. The only thing unusual is that you recognize and admit how sexually charged it all is for you. Most don't even though it's obvious to everyone else. It's been called Masochistic Emasculation Fetish which is sexual arousal by association to symbols of emasculation. My only advice is to enjoy the fantasy but don't do anything stupid. Don't believe the BS the fetish tells you.

Patience
06-08-2019, 10:07 AM
Why would a 14 year old choose to do such a thing at his High School of all places, and at 2am?
What would two young women be doing up around that time and how come the building was open at that time?
How could the girls identify you as a freshman with such certainty from a distance, as high schools tend to turn off lights when closed? And what are the odds that in a school full of students, these girls would be acquainted with you in the first place?

This is a forum where exaggerating and being economical with the truth are not uncommon. Nobody is posting under oath and some of us are notorious for spinning a yarn here and there for fun or whatever, but please take some time to make sure your stories are plausible. This story has so many holes it could sink the Titanic.

Wendy me
06-08-2019, 10:10 AM
Were you all come from 2 am windows open in the school??? KiDs in the school???

Not sure but something sounds like a little bit off

Michaelasfun
06-08-2019, 10:26 AM
Sounds exciting! Whatever floats your boat ;)

Majella St Gerard
06-08-2019, 12:04 PM
Sounds like a bad Penthouse Letter. I call BS.

UncaRay
06-08-2019, 12:07 PM
I've never read Penthouse. The events I described actually happened, and much more after. Naturally I have never been able to talk about it to regular folks and I had hoped this forum would provide an opportunity to find others like me and share. Thank you for your kind comments.

Princess Chantal
06-08-2019, 01:11 PM
School girls in stockings, must be several decades before my school days!

Ressie
06-08-2019, 02:12 PM
You'll probably get better reception from this story at other websites. You just have to find one that caters to kinky stories. Meanwhile you're welcome to hang out here if you feel inclined.

UncaRay
06-08-2019, 03:16 PM
Late 50's. All the sophisticated Seniors had graduated to girdles or garter belts with hose. I was the "Weird new boy." never actually made any friends or had contact with girls my age.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, their expressions wouldn't change, but their pupils would dilate and they would blush all the way down to their chest. I was careful to choose the one I found most attractive and close to my own age.

- - - Updated - - -

The spot I chose was well lit with a single streetlamp, but un-viewable from the street. The building itself was completely dark with no interior lights, which turned ground level windows into huge mirrors, which was why I was there. How girls got to be inside I have no idea but I suspect they were tresspassing, as I was, which would explain why no one ever confronted me with the story. This was in farm country late 60s. The parkinglot was empty, so I assumed the school was as well. Believe what you wish.

Jodie_Lynn
06-08-2019, 03:18 PM
>>SNIP<< Girls began exposing their underwear to me. By the time I graduated I had glimpsed the stocking tops and panties of every Senior girl in the school.

>>SNIP<<

Seriously? Sooo, everyone avoided you, but girls were flashing you?

:confused2:

UncaRay
06-08-2019, 03:36 PM
Not sure "sanity" is what we are talking about here...

- - - Updated - - -

Thankyou, I was unaware it had a name. I'll look that up. Unfortunately this event lead to a great deal of self destructive behavior which I am still trying to understand.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes. I didn't get it at first. I thought I was just noticing minor exposures for the first time. Much later I was told by an experienced older woman that Senior High School girls of my era ALWAYS knew where the hem of their skirt was. What they actually intended by such behavior I do not know to this day. I suspect it was a taunt.

Jenny22
06-09-2019, 02:10 PM
UncaRay, your story belongs in Fictionmania or a similar site. You are a quick, analytical thinker as you've come up with reasoning for every challenge to your story. So, keep up your good work, only elsewhere. We aren't easily snowed.

Stephanie47
06-09-2019, 02:30 PM
I think when you get ten posts on your account you could enter these at the "Writer's Society" section. Fact or fiction that is probably the section for your post. If such behavior continues into the adult age a person may be seeing the inside of a jail cell in most areas of the country.

Joyce Swindell
06-09-2019, 08:17 PM
I thought at one time this site was awesome site for a crossdresser. UncaRay joins less than a month ago and gets chastised and judged. I remember how hard it was to come out as a CD to anyone. To communicate anything about my fetish of wearing female clothes was very difficult.

If his story is true or not what difference does it make? Many here forget to be supportive and often loose the question asked in response...not lending to answering the question.

On the other side....thanks to everyone who did respond in support. That's what we're here for...right?

And to the moderators...thank you for the massive amount of time it must take to do your job. I'm not certain if I'm breaking or bending any rules with this post and I'm sorry if I am.

As far as your question UncaRay... I've not danced around like that outside of the safety of my own home.... maybe in my own backyard. Had I been spied by a neighbor.... I didn't have any knowledge of it...ever.

Thanks for reading my rant... I'm getting off my soapbox now.

Tracii G
06-09-2019, 08:28 PM
Not going to touch this with a 10 foot pole.

Jodie_Lynn
06-09-2019, 09:01 PM
I thought at one time this site was awesome site for a crossdresser. UncaRay joins less than a month ago and gets chastised and judged. I remember how hard it was to come out as a CD to anyone. To communicate anything about my fetish of wearing female clothes was very difficult.

If his story is true or not what difference does it make? Many here forget to be supportive and often loose the question asked in response...not lending to answering the question.

On the other side....thanks to everyone who did respond in support. That's what we're here for...right?

And to the moderators...thank you for the massive amount of time it must take to do your job. I'm not certain if I'm breaking or bending any rules with this post and I'm sorry if I am.

As far as your question UncaRay... I've not danced around like that outside of the safety of my own home.... maybe in my own backyard. Had I been spied by a neighbor.... I didn't have any knowledge of it...ever.

Thanks for reading my rant... I'm getting off my soapbox now.

OK, this post is either going to get me a reprimand from a Mod, or banned, but here goes....

WARNING: RANT AHEAD! Proceed at your own risk!!

First off, let me say that this is a great site, full of useful information, and I direct a lot of people here for answers. Whether they have bothered to look or not, I can't say. But I DO promote this site.

That being said, I do find that a lot of the members here have a 'Rah, Rah! You go girl!' attitude, regardless of the subject. Almost as if "As long as it is CD-ing, it's A-OK!" ANY negative responses are pooh-poohed as being judgmental and condemnatory.

But does this automatic support really benefit the position of being a crossdresser or a transgendered person?

To me, the OP's statements reek to high heaven. Implausible and unrealistic. More akin to fantasy than reality, despite UncaRay's explanations. If I had read this on Fictionmania.com, I would expect the protagonist to be an enslaved sissified male to the "Hot Girls" in school.

But let me pose this question to Joyce Swindell: If the OP had stated that he was a 30+ crossdresser, engaging in the same behavior, would you be so accepting?

MODS, if you want to ban me for calling a spade, a spade, I'm prepared.

docrobbysherry
06-10-2019, 01:04 AM
UncaRay, I was in high school in the 50's. All the girls I met and dated were very different sexually. Altho your story sounds very implausible, the part about "every senor girl", flashing u made me laff!:heehee:

Unless there were only 10 or less senor girls? That's ridiculous!:brolleyes:

I'm commenting because I can relate to some exhibitionism. However, mine has nothing to do with anyone seeing my undies or me theirs. When fully dressed, often in sexy costumes or dresses, in front of strangers? I've gotten a tremendous rush! I wouldn't call it sexual or a fetish, tho. So, I'm not like u, sorry!:straightface:

Joyce Swindell
06-10-2019, 08:18 AM
Jodie_Lynn
First off, let me say that this is a great site, full of useful information, and I direct a lot of people here for answers. Whether they have bothered to look or not, I can't say. But I DO promote this site.

I said nothing bad about this site. It's still everything you stated. To me when one joins a site like this they can be a bit fragile and easily chased away by being called out as BS. Best to "hide and watch" rather than serving one's own purpose to call BS. Let it go....the OP addressed it and I'm a bit surprised that it wasn't moved to another part of the site.

Take care Jodie....we truly are all in this together. Whatever our individual querks are.

Sorry I have ruffled your feathers.

Micki_Finn
06-10-2019, 10:32 AM
I understand where you’re coming from Joyce, but the OP’s story highlights some of the worst fears “muggles” have about us, and plays right into their misconceptions: we’re sexual exhibitionists, that we lurk around schools, that we are leachers using our dressing to see women’s underwear... I think THAT is why there is so much push back against the OP. Even if it is true, many of us don’t want to be associated with those sorts of behaviors. And beyond that, we want the world to know that most of us are not like that.

Princess Chantal
06-10-2019, 11:02 AM
Great last post there Micki! Would have been awesome if it came 20+ posts earlier, other than being buried so much later.

Joyce Swindell
06-10-2019, 11:06 AM
Ahhh...a bulb goes on!! I didn't get the assumption that if you prance around in public in fem then you're lurking. I see.
Thanks

Micki_Finn
06-10-2019, 11:45 AM
Ahhh...a bulb goes on!! I didn't get the assumption that if you prance around in public in fem then you're lurking. I see.
Thanks

At a school at 2 in the morning? Who WOULDN’T assume lurking regardless of clothing?

Joyce Swindell
06-10-2019, 12:09 PM
I'll go read through it again. But I know when I was young and learning about this side of myself, my first thoughts were late night.... everyone is asleep....dark place away from civilization...etc. Sometimes the best laid out plans are discovered to not be so well laid out after all. Looking back often reveals how stupid I was in my youth with what appeared to be a good idea......at the time. Somethings I did (not related to CDing) it's truly a miracle I wasn't killed.

Leslie Mary S
06-10-2019, 12:24 PM
When I read the OP there was an assumption that the observant girls were in the school. Could the two girls had been in the same general area lusting for each other.

Joyce Swindell
06-10-2019, 12:32 PM
It's all just conspiracy theories... only they know fo sho Leslie 😊

abbiedrake
06-10-2019, 06:26 PM
My dressing isn't sexual, no
However, it's clear that there are many for whom it us and nowhere in the rules does it state that such should be branded liars, tarred, feathered, and run out of town.
Yes, Micki, OP does play into many of the damaging misconceptions held about CDs but this isn't the broader world. Nor does this site enforce an agenda we must all stick to for the promotion of better understanding of
CDs in society. That's not this site's purpose.
UncaRay has a right to sexual motivation and this SHOULD be a safe space to ask others' opinions. I share some of Joyce's
disappointment with some of the reactions.
Now, having said all that, I'm going to say l'm inclined to believe OP. Why? Well because trust, contrary to popular belief is given NOT earned. And right now I've no reason to doubt the story.
Accepting it as truth also creates a space to have a dialogue about the concerns you raised, Micki.

As others have pointed out, OP, such
behaviour, while exciting, doesn't paint any of us in a kind light. And that's before we get to potential criminality. Or the potential for you to suffer harm. Those are all pretty heavy considerations and I would hope that as an older person now you have found other, less fraught ways to enjoy your sexuality.
Lecture over.

docrobbysherry
06-10-2019, 07:11 PM
Abbie, did you reread your post before clicking "post"?:straightface:

I guess since dressing's NOT about sex for u and others, us CD fetishist should check with u all to see if what we're doing is ok!?:brolleyes:

AZashleemarie
06-10-2019, 07:13 PM
Just seems odd too me. Maybe it was different when I was in HS, but when I was we all wanted to get out as soon as the bell rang. Not sure why anyone would be in there at 2 am? Was this some type of old time boarding school? I was thinking maybe it was a random high rise apartment nearby the school if the OP was in an inner-city school, but it doesnt add up why would random kids being at the school overnight?

Tracii G
06-10-2019, 07:44 PM
Be my guess its a fantasy story which is ok if you have a writers or novel section it would fit right in.
Abbie if someone isn't buying the story thats OK too and you shouldn't condemn the doubter either because they have all the rights in the world to think the way they want to.
What I find odd the ones that say they believe are getting mad at the doubters for not being accepting OK so who is demanding that others believe as they do?
You are more than welcome to give the benefit of the doubt but not all of us have to agree with you.
Personally I could care less either way.

I guess I had to put my 10 foot pole in the conversation.LOLOL

Leslie Mary S
06-10-2019, 11:16 PM
I remember when I was in HS we, the prop crew working long hours getting the sets ready for plays. But our school didn't have windows low enough in the gym/stage area. And we did not work in the dark.

ellbee
06-11-2019, 04:17 AM
I'm not saying I totally believe the story -- but I'm also not calling BS on it, either.

Honestly, only the OP knows for sure.

That said...

Some males, around the time of puberty & a bit thereafter (say, I dunno, between 11-15 years old)? Well, sometimes they do some arguably "weird" stuff. Without going into detail, I've heard about, witnessed, and even personally experienced ( :o ) some of that back in the day.

Throw some CD'ing into the mix? And yeah, the sky is the limit, really... Adding a whole new element.

I'm sure many of us didn't always exactly make the greatest decisions around that age, ya know? ;)

And according to the OP, this was also a different era, a different geographic location, a different way of life. We all didn't grow up in the same exact environment, after all.

Finally, try to remember what it was like being a teenager & going to school. What happened, how we operated, how we even assigned at the time utmost importance to something we'd now laugh at & consider trivial, was on many levels quite different to today's world as adults.

*Did* it all go down exactly as they mentioned? I dunno... But I can see how it potentially could.

Thanks for posting, OP. And welcome! :wave:

P.S. I'm not so sure that laughter necessarily came from *inside* the school.

abbiedrake
06-11-2019, 05:51 AM
Abbie, did you reread your post before clicking "post"?:straightface:

I guess since dressing's NOT about sex for u and others, us CD fetishist should check with u all to see if what we're doing is ok!?:brolleyes:

Did you reread my post before clicking 'post'?
No-one needs anyone's permission. I was defending UncaRay's right to that, whereas some seem far too disapproving of those for whom, like my father, sexual gratification is the goal.
I followed up that defence by expressing my hope that OP remains safe and at liberty.
Perhaps if you were to point out exactly where I appeared to say anything to the contrary I can correct and clarify.

- - - Updated - - -

Be my guess its a fantasy story which is ok if you have a writers or novel section it would fit right in.
Abbie if someone isn't buying the story thats OK too and you shouldn't condemn the doubter either because they have all the rights in the world to think the way they want to.
What I find odd the ones that say they believe are getting mad at the doubters for not being accepting OK so who is demanding that others believe as they do?
You are more than welcome to give the benefit of the doubt but not all of us have to agree with you.
Personally I could care less either way.

I guess I had to put my 10 foot pole in the conversation.LOLOL

Expressing doubts and reservations is not the same as condemning someone as BSer.
It just doesn't seem.very welcoming.
I'm far from mad about it. I'm simply not that exercised. But I still believe there's a wide gap between 'you go, girl. Everything's peachy' and 'don't bother us with your BS'.
I saw exactly the middle ground in a discussion on a CD Discord on Saturday where someone's security measures seemed wildly excessive. Some wanted to call BS, others readily accepted. But most took the view that it seemed far fetched but if it was true it was lamentable that the person felt they had to go to such extreme lengths to protect themselves. And then the person was welcomed nonetheless and the subject changed. 🤷*♀️

Leslie Mary S
06-11-2019, 09:17 AM
I think I covered description descriptions of what I wrote at the start of my autobiography with the statement; What I am writing here is as I remember it and might not match history or the facts."

Meghan4now
06-11-2019, 03:10 PM
Oh Boy! How exciting! Maybe some more detail??? How on Earth did you get matching bra, garter belt and paties, in your size at 14 y.o. in Red no less, in the late 50's, no wait late 60's?

Also how did you get to school at 2am, and carry your stuff. How did you disrobe, and what did you do with your stuff? Finally how did you avoid destroying your hose and finery ad you danced behind the bushes, through which you were secretly obseverd?

Surely there is much more to the story. I want to hear what store and lingerie brand!
Thanks ��

Oh yeah, if you were born in 57, and 14, wouldn't that be 1971?

Princess Chantal
06-11-2019, 05:04 PM
I was waiting for someone to catch the late 50’s/late 60’s mentioned in the same post (#17)

Great to see the many of us not falling for the burning bag on the porch stunt.

docrobbysherry
06-11-2019, 05:17 PM
This, Abbie!:daydreaming:

"-------Those are all pretty heavy considerations and I would hope that as an older person now you have found other, less fraught ways to enjoy your sexuality. Lecture over."

I am well over whatever age UncaRay is. Altho, this site is so much more accepting than when I arrived here 12 years ago? I'm still amazed at how many here r "so offended" when some of us admit our dressing turns us on!:doh:
As if they never were, even once!:devil:

Jodie_Lynn
06-11-2019, 05:30 PM
>>SNIP<<

Expressing doubts and reservations is not the same as condemning someone as BSer.
It just doesn't seem.very welcoming.

>>SNIP<<

Abbie, no one is saying the OP or anyone, cannot post what they are thinking. If that were the case, then no one would post anything. But there are better suited forums for this this type of posting on this site.

Blame it on my background, I was trained to spot inconsistences, anomalies, and impossibilities in a suspects alibi. Could the OP's story have happened exactly as S/He presented? Yes, it is possible, but improbable, in my opinion.

There way too many holes in this story, in my opinion, to make me believe it.

Palaina Nocturnus
06-11-2019, 05:33 PM
I've definitely always been an exhibitionist lol When I first started to dress, I would wear things that would show on purpose. Even when I started to work as a handyman, and later as a cable installer, I'd make sure I had on eye makeup and any feminine jewelry.

Now when I go to work I dress as much like a woman as much as possible. Even going to the store I have to be en femme lol I normally keep it to capris, v necks, cute shoes and light makeup

Yes, at first it was exhilarating and would arouse me, but it's become a natural part of my life now. It's only when I put on my dress, padded bra and high heels do I get that feeling of arousal.

Jodie_Lynn
06-11-2019, 05:50 PM
Jodie_Lynn

I said nothing bad about this site. It's still everything you stated. To me when one joins a site like this they can be a bit fragile and easily chased away by being called out as BS. Best to "hide and watch" rather than serving one's own purpose to call BS. Let it go....the OP addressed it and I'm a bit surprised that it wasn't moved to another part of the site.

Take care Jodie....we truly are all in this together. Whatever our individual querks are.

Sorry I have ruffled your feathers.

Joyce, no feathers were ruffled. I was merely stating that I appreciate this site, and all the various members.

That being said, I try to be both considerate, yet truthful when posting. Sometimes I may come across as harsh, but it is nigh impossible to convey the emotional reasons for a response.

Many times on these boards, I see someone post something that causes a total negative reaction in me. Most times, I will bite my tongue and let it pass. Sometimes, I say "no, this will not stand" and react.

Oftentimes, and I've said this before, there is almost a lemming-like response that anything a person does is A-OK in regards to crossdressers/crossdressing.

Now, in no way am I trying to say "My way is right, yours is wrong", but I am concerned when members get called out for expressing a negative reaction to a posting.

In regards to this thread: Is it possible that events occurred exactly as the OP has stated? Yes, it IS possible, however, I find it improbable that it did.

Does that make me the bad guy for pointing it out?