PDA

View Full Version : Complete

sabrinaedwards
06-08-2019, 12:20 PM
I feel so complete when I have an opportunity to be Sabrina. I love my wife, but we have a DADT relaionship with CDing. I have not had a time to be Sabrina for a while. This week my wife is travelling so I can have a CD experience. I have been out of sorts lately and I know it is because I have not been able to dress. I am not lamenting just stating what I believe to be the cause of my angst. Perhaps some of you can relate to me.
Love, Sabrina

Micki_Finn
06-08-2019, 01:43 PM
Glad you’re having s good day! :)

Kaylin
06-08-2019, 03:55 PM
I can totally relate, Glad things are going well. Enjoy your day sweety! :)

Cheshire girl
06-08-2019, 04:21 PM
Yes if there is a long time when you can’t dress it can be very stressful.

Rachelakld
06-09-2019, 04:15 AM
yep, lots of stress if I don't have girl time.
The wife and kids sometimes notice before I do, and tell me to get some girl time.

BTWimRobin
06-09-2019, 05:22 AM
I can certainly relate. I have a difficult time focusing on anything if I can't dress. Since I let Robin out I have been in better balance with myself.

Girl time is healthy and fun!

alwayshave
06-09-2019, 09:55 AM
Sabrina, I have my adult step children in my home, so chances to dress are few and far between. I can so relate. Enjoy the opportunity to dress.

docrobbysherry
06-09-2019, 10:48 AM
After prolonged frustration because I couldn't dress around my family? I promised myself I would dress whenever the compulsion struck. In the middle of the nite, in a store room at work, in motel rooms. Or, even in my car! After a couple of months of that hectic mess? :doh:

I soon happily accepted dressing a few times a month.:)