PDA

View Full Version : Musings of a crossdresser

ronniegirl
06-08-2019, 10:08 PM
I have to laugh at myself for how my crossdressing influenced my thoughts at what I saw today at the movies..I was watching the Secret Life of Pets 2 and in the movie (spoiler alert) a dog had to pretend to be a cat and asks another cat to teach it how to act and look . So I'm thinking a metaphor for male to female crossdressing..and another character, a little pet bunny, is always being dressed as a male super hero by his owner. That is till the near end of the film where he is dressed as a female doll..looking in the mirror at himself he is momentarily shocked to see himself dressed in a wig and dress, the he smiles and says, "hey not bad at all". So a cross dressing bunny? Another metaphor? Maybe we are making more inroads to acceptance than we realize..:battingeyelashes:

Kaylin
06-08-2019, 11:30 PM
Omg that is so funny!! :battingeyelashes: were on the same road together. So you never know. The movie might be passing the message for acceptance as we know it lol

Patience
06-08-2019, 11:45 PM
No. That’s a work of fiction.

If anything, it increased the general public’s awareness and acceptance of talking animals.

Mermaiden
06-09-2019, 06:14 AM
The cross dressing bunny is a nice bit. But overall it’s hard to find crossdressing in movies and literature. Many of us go to lengths to keep it secret and the general populace just isn’t exposed to the reality of how prevalent crossdressing is.

Tracy Irving
06-09-2019, 06:38 AM
Bugs may have been a crossdressing bunny and look where that got us.

BTWimRobin
06-09-2019, 08:03 AM
Oh, I just love Bugs Bunny :cheer:

Jean 103
06-09-2019, 09:11 AM
This is one of the ways you change society.

By targeting children, You see it in advertising all the time.

alwayshave
06-09-2019, 09:45 AM
I also thought of Bugs Bunny when you mention a crossdressing rabbit.

Micki_Finn
06-09-2019, 10:08 AM
If they actually crossdressed the bunny, then it’s not a metaphor, it’s just crossdressing lol. As for the other example, that could reference any two different groups.

Sometimes Steffi
06-09-2019, 10:28 AM
It wasn't till I joined this site that I thought of Bugs Bunny an a crossdresser. Look where that got me. See my Avatar.

docrobbysherry
06-09-2019, 10:40 AM
Ronnie, your's is a timely post! I just modeled for a photo shoot with a GG friend behind the camera.:battingeyelashes:

She was constantly correcting my poses. Saying I looked too manly! I found trying to copy her fem poses, which she did so easily and naturally, to be quite difficult and not natural at all!:sad:

ronniegirl
06-09-2019, 02:10 PM
You are correct, Micki lol . It was crossdressing and not a metaphor .....and of course the dog to cat situation could apply to any 2 groups but I was just thinking that since I crossdress that's the thought that went through my head. :daydreaming:

- - - Updated - - -

i totally hear you doc..as we all have had that problem more or less one time or another..you do post pretty pictures though IMO.