PDA

View Full Version : Binding techniques?

Fainne the King
03-24-2006, 05:42 PM
Ok so I've been using Ace bandages as of now, and they work pretty well, but I have to get them really tight for it to look decent and it starts hurting my chest and my back and constricts my breathing. I've tried the back brace method, but the damn thing is so bulky it makes me look barrel chested. How well do the compression shirts work? I'm a size 38C, btw.

mistunderstood
03-24-2006, 06:13 PM
I use a compression shirt from King Size. I am 54FF. It works but I go for the man boob look. I put the shirt on and then shift boobs to sides if I can. I bought the shirt one size smaller than I wear. Only problem I have is it slides up but if you go to rest room alo you can just pull down or take a shirt and cut top off and stitch bottom of shirt onto bottom of compression shirt so you can sit on it to help keep it from slideing. Thats what I did.
Hope that help.

Fainne the King
03-26-2006, 10:44 PM
And another thing:
I try to push my boobs down when I'm binding like I'm told to, but I always end up with a bulge at the top which sucks. How can I fix this? I've heard of binding down rather than across, but wtf? Can't figure out how to do it. Maybe I need sports tape?

And I love my hoodie, too. It means I can get away with a sports bra and slouching.

mistunderstood
03-26-2006, 11:02 PM
I push down and to the side, but mine kinda go that direction. Be carefull with tape. Put on skin will hurt like a b%^#h and not to tight. Ok I'm done sounding like a parent :). See which way they fall and try to bind that way if it is down ward. It might take time to get them to bind down in the direction you want them to go.

CaptLex
03-27-2006, 10:13 AM
I don't have much to add to his topic since I don't have as much as experience as others, and I'm still looking for something that will work well for me. I tried a binder, but it was too big and bulky and I couldn't move around in it much. I think I need to try a smaller size. For the time being I use sports bras, which keep me more contained so they don't feel like I'm swinging all over the place, but they don't really hide my chest. In fact, no matter what I wear, I can't seem to hide it. :o

I also wanted to add that, while I don't have any personal experience with this, I have heard from others that Ace bandages can be damaging, especially if wrapped too tightly. Just wanted to pass that along.

I hope we can continue comparing notes on this subject until we all find what works for us. :cool:

Adam
04-09-2006, 09:10 AM
im also a 38c and i use the compreshion vest from underworks size medum model 997 works a treat and i wear it all day hides them completly :D

Fainne the King
04-11-2006, 09:31 AM
im also a 38c and i use the compreshion vest from underworks size medum model 997 works a treat and i wear it all day hides them completly :D
Awesome. I'm thinking of getting one. Thanks!

Kieron Andrew
04-11-2006, 09:38 AM
Adam how much was it if you dont mind me asking?

Adam
04-11-2006, 10:42 AM
in uk money it was £24.95p each vest including postage that is :) special offer if you buy 3 at the same time but i only ordered 2 :)

Kieron Andrew
04-11-2006, 10:47 AM
in uk money it was £24.95p each vest including postage that is :) special offer if you buy 3 at the same time but i only ordered 2 :)hmmm might have to look into this......im a dreaded 38DD what size would you suggest

Adam
04-11-2006, 10:49 AM
im not sure but if you email them and ask they will tell you what size you need thats how i new what size i needed :D

Felix
04-25-2006, 04:08 PM
Hi I've just started to explore my gender boundaries ....well I've always wanted the flatter look I'm a 38c and they drive me nuts cos I'm only 5ft and that makes them look huge. I've tried compressing them wearing sports bras and last week I used bandages for the first time I couldn't do it without a croptop underneath but it was quite affective and it made me feel great about myself but after 6and a half hours it nearly killed me off and I had to abandon it. I felt so good I tried it again but the bandage kept slipping and that was very painful. I wanted to wear it for work but again had to give up after 5hrs because of the same problems. So I'm gonna try to find a crop top that wiil squash em or maybe a sports vest that is quite thick and with lots of lycra. All I know is I'm very frustrated right now cos I'm tryin to find the right look for me and it's a pain.:(