PDA

View Full Version : How do you Look and Feel wearing Women's Bathing Suits

Robbiegirl
06-14-2019, 01:27 PM
One advantage I have discovered of being a crossdresser is that I now understand why women aren't thrilled about wearing bathing suits in public.

I look slim in a men's boxer style swimsuit but when I tried on some of my wife's old two piece ones I could not believe how fat they made me look !

I even tried one of her Skirted one piece suits she had when she was first pregnant but felt kind of ridiculous in it.

So swimwear is out for me which is at least one less outfit to be caught wearing and I won't have to worry about explaining women's tan lines !

Oh and my wife was actually happy when I admitted to having tried on her old two piece suits and how i looked and felt fat in them.

Asew
06-14-2019, 01:35 PM
I have only ever tried a one piece. Non-skirted ones show the junk too much. Skirted work for me but the wife wouldn't be ok with me in one. I kind of want to try wearing just a skirt swim bottom but again doubt the wife would be ok with it.

Robertacd
06-14-2019, 02:29 PM
I love my one piece skirted bathing suit. I feel sexy and always receive compliments in it.

Majella St Gerard
06-14-2019, 02:33 PM
Men carry weight differently than women do.

Micki_Finn
06-14-2019, 02:41 PM
I don’t. No way to hide boy body under a swimsuit. Well, Doc pulls it off but for MOST of us...

Joyce Swindell
06-14-2019, 02:51 PM
I have 2 ...one bright red and the other is brown with earth tone print. Both have skirts. My preference is the red one if swimming privately but choose the brown in public. Actually swimming in them with breast I what's always my concern. But I look fine in either. I don't think you get any more attention at the beach or pool than you do at the mall really.

Tamsin Secret
06-14-2019, 03:45 PM
I I don't think you get any more attention at the beach or pool than you do at the mall really.

You walk through the mall in your swimsuit?

Michaelasfun
06-14-2019, 04:04 PM
I think it’s about buying the right suit for your body type regardless of what gender you’re presenting. There’s something for everyone if you shop around.

Tracii G
06-14-2019, 04:54 PM
I used to wear a bikini back when I had more of a figure to pull it off.
Way too fat to even consider wearing any kind of womens swim suit these days.

mbmeen12
06-15-2019, 06:02 AM
I love my one piece.....

Lacy PJs
06-15-2019, 07:04 AM
I feel great in my skirted, one-piece bathing suit. I've worn it "privately" several times and always have enjoyed the feeling.

Looks? That's a whole 'nuther ballgame! :)

Lacy PJs

Karen B
06-15-2019, 07:53 AM
I can pull off a one piece.
Now a 2 piece, whole different story.

Teresa
06-15-2019, 08:17 AM
Robbie,
Sorry to repeat the story but I was in Matalan and asked the SA about choices in swimsuits , she picked out and I totally agreed with a black skirted onepiece , she then asked if I was going to try it on . I don't usually hesitate with going to the changing rooms but this time she could see my hesitance so she said she would come with me . I slipped it on and with my black wedges and checked the changing area but she had gone so I stepped out of the changing area and found the SA talking to two others . All three looked me up and down and gave me the thumbs up , I was also getting glances from other customers, as I walked back into the changing area a slim lady looked me up and down and said , " Oh I wish I looked like you !"

The annoying thing is I bought it to wear on thr beach last year and nevr got the chance now I'm determined to wear it this year but the UK weather has been like winter for the last week or so !

rachael.davis
06-15-2019, 09:28 AM
Lands end tankini, with a swim skirt bottom

alwayshave
06-15-2019, 09:38 AM
I wore my sister's bikinis when I was young, but have not had the opportunity in years.

Ressie
06-15-2019, 09:49 AM
I have a swimsuit top and bottom but I didn't buy them with the intention of wearing them in public. I think I would look and feel rather ridiculous with my body shape.

Maid_Marion
06-15-2019, 09:58 AM
With my salt and pepper hair a crop top and short shorts is as close as I plan to get this summer. Though I do have the body for it, as I carry what little fat I have in my hips.

Cheryl T
06-15-2019, 10:08 AM
I have a couple of suits that I wear to the lake.
One is a bikini and I must admit I feel a bit self-conscious in it since I have no way to add to my hips/bum and I know I look a bit unfeminine, but I do love wearing it.
The others are tankinis and they do make me feel much better. I suppose part of it is that I love showing my legs and could possibly, just a little, be considered an exhibitionist. They are just so feminine it's hard to resist the desire to wear one.

305004 305005

CynthiaD
06-15-2019, 11:37 AM
I have a one piece and a couple of bikinis. I like wearing them, but haven’t gone in the water with them because I haven’t figured out what to do with my hair. Wig, that is. I have a swimsuit bra to wear with the one piece, but with the bikinis I just go with my natural B-cup.

Suzi Q
06-15-2019, 02:36 PM
Robbie,

I bought a suit at a specialty store for women that have had a mastectomy. They have pockets for your breast forms. I don't wear any hip padding, but I think I look OK. for someone in their mid 70's!

If you tuck properly you don't need a skirt. I have been to the local outdoor pool and to the "Y" many times without incident. If I am swimming laps I take off my wig and wear a swim cap. If I am laying out in the sun I take the cap off and wear a wig.

I had a lifeguard take one of these photos and the other one was taken by a lady sitting by the lazy river pool at the "Y".

Suzi Q

sometimes_miss
06-15-2019, 04:56 PM
As an adult, I look ridiculous but it still feels great to wear it. When a young teen, I 'borrowed' a cousin's one piece and went swimming in it off of a private dock on a lake; no one was around. I pushed my luck too far by swimming around for too long, and got caught in the water by one of her friends who rode over on a boat, but I don't know if she ever mentioned it to my cousin. Cousin never mentioned anything about it, so I guess I got away with it. Back then, when many boys routinely had quite long hair, and most of me hidden in the water, my voice not having cracked yet, I suppose I passed when I told her that cousin was at work that day. Probably the only time I have ever passed in my life.

CourtneyJamieson
06-16-2019, 12:16 PM
This was one of my favorite summer afternoons out and dressed (or undressed?). I was at a hotel pool that was surrounded by rooms. I often saw eyes looking out the room windows looking down at the pool and me. And a few guys showed up and flirted with me. I was completely shaved and felt VERY fem that afternoon by the pool.

Jennifer in CO
06-17-2019, 08:00 AM
Have to add my "way back when" I could do a bikini with ease. As years past (early 2000's), I found a black with silver side trim wide-strap top tankini with boy-short bottom that could pass either way. Wore it for a couple of years. Well, it got a bit thread-bare. So my Wife and I were planning to head up to Glenwood Springs for a weekend to the hot springs pool many years back and I casually mentioned I was probably going to need a new swimsuit before we went. She said she'd find one so I didn't think much of it till the day we got there and went to head down to the pool. She had bought me a new tankini alright... "traditional" spaghetti strap top and bikini bottoms...in camo of all things. So I tucked everything away and wore it. Did enter the pool through the ladies entrance however...

Brianne
06-17-2019, 09:36 AM
I have a couple of scoop bikini bottoms in different colors that I wear in my backyard around the pool. Definitely feminine colors and my wife is OK with that but that’s it. In my mind I’m cute and I don’t want that ugly tan you get from shorts.

docrobbysherry
06-17-2019, 11:18 AM
I don’t. No way to hide boy body under a swimsuit. Well, Doc pulls it off but for MOST of us...

Thank u, Micki.:battingeyelashes:
But, I look just like most other, "men in women's clothes", wearing women's bathers. Unless I CHEAT and wear my prosthetics.:devil:

RADER
06-17-2019, 02:31 PM
I have 3 One Piece suits. I only wear them around the house on very warm days.
I do not go outside in them.
A long time ago, when my wife and me went to spend the nigh at the "Sybress"
We had a Pool sweet, and I tried swimming in a one piece suit. It was a great experience.
Rader

JulieAmanda
06-17-2019, 03:58 PM
I've got a one piece and two bikinis. I've only ever swum in them in private but it still felt good. Slipping on a bikini is a great reminder, if you ever need one, to stay in shape and especially to keep your tummy nice and trim!

kimdl93
06-17-2019, 05:53 PM
Personally, I prefer a one piece with a shaper beneath.

Rhonda Darling
06-17-2019, 11:17 PM
SUZI-Q:

Would you mind sharing how you discretely transition from wig to swim cap, and back again, without attracting undue attention? I mostly wear one piece women’s suits, and have been in the pool at a hotel on a business trip, and have been swimming off my boat in rivers off the Chesapeake Bay several times. I stopped doing the latter when my head went under one time and my wig came off. Who knew they don’t float — at all. I had to swim 60 ft. back to my boat and climb out of the water in full femme mode - sans wig with male pattern baldness showing in all its glory. a swim cap would be better. Also, I want to go to the county pools, but need to master the wig/cap transition in order to feel right doing it. Help.

Lillyasia
06-18-2019, 12:39 AM
I have a one piece I hardly wear. Then I picked up a bunch of triangle string bikinis for cheap at the end of summer a few years ago, but they don't cover the forms completely. I currently enjoy wearing bra style underwire bikini tops and swim skirts.

I went swimming at public pools many times last summer. Since I wore the same bikini each time, I got good bright tan lines I enjoyed seeing all the way in to November.

I got a bunch of stares. You just go about acting like anyone else at the pool and no one will say anything.

Valery L
06-18-2019, 01:27 AM
I feel and look terrible since I have a massive pair of balls that I cannot hide.

ColletteCD
06-19-2019, 06:35 PM
I have several due to pink fog. All are one piece, but this is mainly to cover up the boy body and my plus size self. I have the pleasure of a private pool in my yard, so when the kids are gone I get to enjoy. They even hang up next to the wife’s.

Tracii G
06-19-2019, 08:12 PM
I'm so jealous of you that can wear a bikini and look great doing it.

Brenda Freeman
06-20-2019, 11:58 AM
I do love the one piece swimsuit and I think I look pretty good. depending on the style and material they can be similar to shapewear.

Leelou
06-20-2019, 04:59 PM
I'm among those that don't look good at all in women's swimsuits--either bikinis or one pieces. I do have a cute bikini bottom that I wear just for fun. I didn't even buy a top because I knew I'd never wear it out.

Someone here mentioned liking women't board shorts. I like the idea and am going to look for a pair this season. That's something I'd wear in public, even if they looked feminine.

Eemz
06-20-2019, 07:01 PM
Interesting. A swimsuit is something I would have thought was a no, but maybe I need to rethink that after reading this thread. I'm on vacation in Sept and it would be really great to have that option. Main problem is "hiding the junk" as someone put it. In terms of body shape, I know the classics are hourglass, apple, pear and so on. I'm more like... potato. A bit like an apple shape, but lumpier. I also have a two foot scar across my middle so no bikinis for me - either way! LOL

Angie G
06-21-2019, 08:38 AM
I have several woman's bathing suits my wife came home one day from shopping with bright yellow bikini told me seen it and thought I would like it. :hugs:
Angie

jeanine38
06-21-2019, 06:40 PM
For those that swim in public with a one-piece, what reaction do you get from others?

Janine cd
06-21-2019, 09:37 PM
A one piece looks fairly feminine on me. I wish that I could look good in a two piece or a bikini but my age makes that impossible.

Kiwi Primrose
06-22-2019, 02:36 AM
I love bikinis in the privacy of my own backyard but here are a couple of pics of the old-fashioned styles I wear when I have visitors or in a private pool.

wendy
06-22-2019, 07:15 AM
I love women's swimsuits, in particular one piece suits. Like another member stated, I only wear mine in the house.

I have an extensive collection, at least 110 suits, all one piece. I've stopped buying just any suit and focused primarily on racing/training suits - fastback, racerback style, the styles that girls use in the Olympics. No scoop backs.

I do have a few knee suits and water polo style suits. The water polo kind I find it is very hard to zip up as the zipper is in the back.

My favourite brands has to be Yingfa and Realise. Yingfa are affordable, somewhat tight fitting yet very comfortable - fits like a glove, and stylish. Realise on the other hand is quite pricey, but very stylish and tight fitting.

shellybme
06-22-2019, 07:32 AM
You know I have been thinking about getting a swim suit. Never had because I felt I was never going to able to wear it. But looking through this feed looks like there are opportunities if you just go for it. I did want to know where you could get mastectomy ones with the pockets. I guess I’ll check amazon.

JessicasRabbit
06-22-2019, 05:51 PM
For the longest time, a swimsuit was out of the question in my mind. My Facebook was inundated with ads for fabulous swimdresses last year. I scrolled past them for a while. The look grew on me and I eventually clicked. I fell in love with so many of the designs. I found some of them and some very similar ones on Amazon and ordered a couple.
I've worn them out while kayaking with a GG friend/coworker a number of times at more secluded local lakes. I love them. I enjoy noticing the tan lines and their secrets.

cdinmd206
06-23-2019, 10:13 AM
I have no problem with dressing and going out in public but I do have reservations about going out to a public pool or beach in my bathing suit

CarlaWestin
06-23-2019, 11:14 AM
Nice, Danni. I have a few one piece suits that I've swam around in. Only one actually holds and conceals small forms.
I have a few mesh fishnet dresses that I bought at thrift stores that are actually beach covers. So I tried this look for photoshoot this morning.

Ginni
06-23-2019, 03:43 PM
I like wearing a one piece. I like how it fees on. I don't look good, but I don't have to look at myself.

cdinmd206
06-23-2019, 04:50 PM
Damn Carla you always look so hot

Paula DAngelo
06-23-2019, 06:23 PM
This is the suit I plan on wearing this year. It actually covers a little more than the one I was wearing to our local community pool last year. I was a little worried the first time I went to the pool last year until I saw what everyone else looked like and realized I fit right in. Now it doesn't bother me at all to be seen like this.

Suzi Q
06-23-2019, 07:10 PM
Rhonda, Sorry, I returned to the locker room to remove my wig and put the swim cap on.

Shelly, Just google Mastectomy swimwear store near me. The SA helped me pick out three suits to try on and showed me to a dressing room. She asked if I wanted
her to come in after she gave me time to put the suit on. She came in and showed me how to adjust the prosthesis to look the best. With one of these suits you . can dive or swim without your forms getting out of place or coming out.

AllieSF
06-23-2019, 07:24 PM
Suzi, go to Lands End's website. They have a great selection of mastectomy bathing suit tops (all tankini tops as best as I remember), as well as, high rise shapewear bottoms. Sign up for their email notices and they will be sending you special offers almost everyday, and some of these are really great discounts and they are good quality. If they do not fit I think that you can mail them back for a refund. Never pay full price for these clothing items.

Suzi Q
06-23-2019, 08:12 PM
Allie,

I'll check that out. I seldom buy anything online. Probably just old-fashioned. I like trying things on and enjoy interacting with people. I usually only fully dress and go out about twice a month and I sometimes use shopping (groceries, drugstore, hardware store, etc.) as one of those opportunities to fill out my day with meaningful activities.

Suzi Q

Jean. Ann
06-23-2019, 09:25 PM
I would probably look and feel fat !

JAS

HelpMe,Rhonda
06-23-2019, 09:30 PM
Haven't done it since the part of my life when just putting on anything vaguely feminine was a big thrill and there was no critical eye looking at everything that wasn't working. Did like how it made the tush look!

ReneeTD
06-23-2019, 09:46 PM
I look terrible, but feel great in swimwear. I even got an opportunity to go for a dip once while house sitting. I own a cheap maillot, I don't see getting an expensive one if I only rarely get the opportunity to use it.

Jean 103
06-24-2019, 10:16 AM

This was from yesterday.

I think I look ok, and I feel normal. Than I wear bikini's all the time.

cdinmd206
06-24-2019, 05:53 PM
Wow Jean you rock!!!!!

fun4metoo2004
06-24-2019, 06:40 PM
I have just purchased a retro suit for a photo shoot. No regrets. I just hope it fits!

Andi.Devine
06-26-2019, 06:45 PM
Since I have my own pool and my backyard has privacy walls all the way around, I enjoy taking a swim once in while wearing a bikini. Took off a bit over 20lbs since the first of the year, so feeling better about wearing one as each week passes.

Alyssa Lane
06-26-2019, 08:29 PM
I look the same way I did last year. Still a guy in a suit...305360

Genifer Teal
06-26-2019, 09:24 PM
Mostly I feel naked. I know that sounds obvious but until you experience it you don't fully get it. Nothing to hide. Everything (almost) exposed.

amandagurl2014
06-27-2019, 10:37 PM
Never really considered it before. I'm in Myrtle Beach this week with some family. Not much opportunity to dress. Seeing all of the beautifully dressed women and girls on the beach have just about caused me to go crazy with envy. Not really but you all understand how I feel. With the right suit I think I could tastefully pull it off. It's on my bucket list now. :)

Jamie390
07-03-2019, 05:54 PM
I love one piece swimsuits. I have about 15 of them. And since I lost 45 lbs over the last 9 months, I think I look as good as I feel wearing one. The only problem is that I don't get to swim in one all that often; usually only when I travel for work a couple times a year. I usually wait until the pool is about to close. That way, there is less chance of someone walking in on me. Once I was in a hotel pool, about 15 minutes after if officially closed. I stepped out of the water and began walking back to where my towel was. Just then, the lady from the front desk came walking in with a stack of clean towels. I was only about 8 feet away from her when she came through the door. I froze and nervously asked, "Is the pool closed? Did you come to throw me out?" she just smiled and replied, "You can stay, I won't tell anyone". I walked over and sat into the Jacuzzi while she straightened up the area for about 15 minutes. That was the only time that I got busted.

Fiona Lindum
07-08-2019, 03:50 AM
I wear both. Bikini if I am just sitting in the sun, one piece swimsuit if I am going in the water.

krissysSecret
07-08-2019, 09:54 AM
I love swim dresses. I also like the one piece tank style especially vintage ones, but I really prefer a skirted swim dress. These are just a few of mine.305625305626
Krissy

dana digs sweaters
07-08-2019, 06:22 PM
Growing up, I definitely had a great time trying on my sister's one and two piece swimsuits that were drying on the shower curtain rod. :dance:

velma
07-16-2019, 01:52 PM
Nice, Danni. I have a few one piece suits that I've swam around in. Only one actually holds and conceals small forms.
I have a few mesh fishnet dresses that I bought at thrift stores that are actually beach covers. So I tried this look for photoshoot this morning.

You look lovely in that. What great taste. Wish we had that type thrift shops. May I ask the name?perhaps a web site.

Seana Summer
07-16-2019, 02:21 PM
I look absolutely TERRIBLE in a women's bikini or a one piece!

Just no other way to put it......:)

Men's swim trunks.... I look pretty good

Gizmo, Debbie
07-23-2019, 04:42 AM
I have a couple of swimsuits that I've only worn once whilst at a closed/private pool session just for transgender folk.
These photos are over 5 years old and I've been on HRT for about that long too so my shape has changed a little.

How do I feel?

Back then nervous as all get out.. I thought I looked fat and ugly and nowhere looking right.
Now I still think I'm fat and ugly and don't look right but now I don't care what others think.

It's only really the cost of going swimming that stops me doing so otherwise I would. Oh and the fact that I can't really swim either.
No point in going to a pool when you can't swim?

Robertacd
07-27-2019, 08:12 PM
I have been meaning to do this since this thread started but my swimming suit as been missing since our vacation.

As I said, I love this swimming suit.

leotard fan
07-28-2019, 06:51 AM
I have at least 3 one piece swimsuits. I look like a whale (eheheheh), but I feel wonderfully good. I often wear swimsuits as a leotard or as underwear. I Never went to the beach (during the day time) with it dressed.

stephenie3756
07-28-2019, 08:28 AM
19 years ago I was at a hotel and decided to go swimming in the pool in my one piece swimsuit. It was an outdoor pool, lit up at night. So I waited until it was pretty dark out, changed in to my one piece and went for a swim. It felt absolutely wonderful. I have my own pool but it is not 100% private that no one can see into. Once did I wake up at 2:00am and go for a swim. Again, it was a wonderful swim, but I was nervous my neighbors would see me. While visually, I look like a guy in a one piece, my mind has me looking like this beautiful woman in a one piece from the neck down.

DDtop
07-28-2019, 08:44 AM
Hi ive a mixture! Mine are nearly all Elomi items ie Swim Bras.Briefs.Tankini's.Skirted swim Brief.One piece.plus swim dresses from other brands which have brief enclosed.
Often wear Swim Bra Skort and Tankini works ok or Swim bra and Swim dress for my Weekly swim with TAGS it's a Trans type Swim group in London but have more in other parts of country now

Jennifer2918
07-28-2019, 12:31 PM
a couple of years ago, i stopped for the night in Bishop CA. I was on a road trip alone and had the opportunity to dress for most of the trip (and it was great!!!!).

I saw a sign for the Keough Hot Springs (commercial business type operation) and it said they had lap swimming from 7-9 each morning. I called right at 7 and asked the girl if they permitted a guy to wear a one piece swimsuit. She said of course you can were a speedo, lots of guys do. When I explained a bit further, she said they had water aerobic classes in the late afternoon and there was a couple of guys who wore ladies suits frequently.

I made the quick drive to the business, spoke with the girl I had spoken with on the phone, paid my $5 fee, and was directed to the guys changing room. She said, even though you would be in ladies suit, you still had guy 'stuff'; which made us both laugh a bit.

Anyways, changed to my one piece and walked out to the deck of the pool. I did get a couple of looks, but nothing said and I didn't feel uncomfortable in the least. Swam for a while, shopped in the gift store and did try on other clothes, and had just a great time.

Mickitv
07-28-2019, 12:52 PM
II have not had the opportunity to wear a two-piece bathing suit. I do have a very sexy speedo bikini that I wear. I would love to try a one-piece to see how is looks on me.

Alice Torn
07-28-2019, 04:44 PM
I did not think i would ever buy one, but bought a dark navy blue skirted one on ebay, and i must say, i looked WOW in it. I purged 99% of my stash in 2017. Then months later, bough another skirted one on ebay. I would only buy a one piece skirted one. I do not have the kahonies to go to a pool or beach with people around, though. My legs are flattered by the swimsuit, though. I am six foot five.

lingerieLiz
07-28-2019, 11:45 PM
I have tried them on over the years. Recently my wife was getting ready to donate some bathing suits. I tried them on and put them back into the donate pile. No one should see me in a woman's bathing suit. Yes I could get into them even as tight as they were. BUT my body looked terrible.

ColletteCD
07-29-2019, 09:16 AM
I look the same way I did last year. Still a guy in a suit...305360

i got the chance to clean the pool this weekend with the wife. Since the kids were out for the afternoon and evening she wore her favorite suit she wears every day, lol. I chose a cute red gingham fatkini that I bought online from Walmart. No pics but spending a good 20 minutes vacuuming the pool then an hour or so floating together was simply amazing.

VS Fan
07-29-2019, 09:53 AM
Look? Terrible hahah
Feel? Wonderful :)

I like to wear a one piece in the pool and then lay out for a bit... but yeah pretty sure no one wants to see it :D

Nikki_Caden
07-29-2019, 09:54 AM
Maybe some day if I ever have a private pool to swim in.

Cheryl T
07-29-2019, 10:17 AM
Being a big girl I generally feel that way. I'd love it if I was shorter, thinner and all that, but then wouldn't we all.
That being said I'm getting more comfortable with myself in my swim wear. This past week we went out sailing and I wore my tankini. It felt almost normal. I'm getting there.
Next time I'm wearing my bikini and saying what the hey...

Mary Lawrence
07-31-2019, 08:20 PM
Have a flowered 1 pc with a skirt that I have worn several times with forms and hip/butt padding to the public beach. Sunbathed and read a book among numerous others, then went swimming for a bit. Never got my head wet, however. Why mess up a nice hairstyle? Finished by cleaning off the salt in an outdoor shower.

Janica
08-03-2019, 04:25 AM
Alice Torn, you look fabulous :)

Paulette
08-07-2019, 11:30 AM
I have a couple of skirted suits but really love my lands end skirted tankini . Actually swimming in a suit and spending the day the tankini is so handy for pottie breaks. My one piece was such a chore to pull down when wet and even harder to get back up. I love the way the water feels on my shaven body and the way the suit dries quickly once out of the water. On my boat I will find a spot where I can drop anchor and swim around the boat to cool off. I have noticed that I have developed the habit of repositioning the bottom when getting out of the water, something gg’s do all of the time. In male mode it is simply climb out and move forward no adjustments needed.

Ozark
08-09-2019, 10:15 PM
When we had our houseboat on Tablerock Lake I wore women's bottoms all the time... Of course this was 20 years ago.

It was fun.

FrannGurl
08-09-2019, 10:33 PM
I've only worn a one piece while tucked and I even braved Va. beach in the late afternoon and evening once. I honestly felt a little self conscious but am ready to try it again....However the next time will either be a skirted swimsuit or swimdress

ConnieLove
08-10-2019, 03:30 PM
I went camping a few weeks ago,and wore my skirted swimsuits,I have a few.Got some waves and smiles from passing ladys,i don't think anyone cares,were there to have fun.

tbryant2k16
08-11-2019, 10:08 PM
At my local Provincial Park and brought a one piece, a bikini top and botton, and a rash top. Today I wore my one piece and rash top the little oxbow lake. Felt pretty good. Probably will go swimming again tomorrow and the next day.

Also if you look at the history of men's swimwear, men used to wear one piece swimsuits. The cut at the hips were short like though and not the high cut like women's. Then men started wearing a brief bottom that essentially looked like a bikini. Now it's taboo for men to wear swimwear like that. It's all board shorts. Just have to Google 1920 men's swimwear.

But back them women's swimwear were essentially full dresses with weights to weigh down the skirt to keep it from ballooning.

victoria
08-13-2019, 10:23 PM
I went to the beach this past weekend and wore a two piece that pretty much had a thong bottom and had no issues whatsoever as the other people there seemed to either not care, or thought I was an actual woman. In one case, a lady was playing Frisbee with her son, and even though their spot was about 30 feet away, they decided to come closer to where I was to toss it around. That was probably the highlight of my day. The low light was on my bike ride home en femme, when I rode by one of my good friends who was out for a run, who looked at me, and I am 100% certain recognized me. I saw him later that night and nothing was said, but I think he realized it was me given my face was completely shaved when we met up. Oh well, c'est la vie. :o

Alice Torn
08-14-2019, 09:56 AM
Fj2018. Well thank you. It must be the legs.

Kendra Sue
08-14-2019, 10:13 AM
Pretty hard to hide the boys in a 1 piece

StarrOfDelite
08-14-2019, 02:54 PM
I have a one piece racer's suit, which is as flattering as anything, but I'm not fond of wearing it. Actually, I'm not fond of wearing anything which emphasizes either my skinny, flat, male Caucasian buttocks or my wide, muscular shoulders and upper arms, and swimsuits do both of those things! And, unless I'm down to about 7% body fat (rhetorical hyperbole there, lol!) my love handles and belly roll just pop-out! I'm five foot eleven, and if I weigh more than 150 I look awful, and if I weigh less than 150 I feel awful!

Carmen
08-17-2019, 05:34 PM
One of my favorite suits. I wore it to the beach this year, at first I was somewhat nervous, however after a few minutes I realized that no one was interested in me.
Thankfully it was a weekday so the beach was very open. When I was wading in the surf the few people that passed me gave me a casual hello and continued on!
One guy waited until him and his partner passed me and then he took another look, (I sure hope that my derriere looked okay)

I wanted to stay all day and just bask in the freedom!

Jaycie
08-18-2019, 11:39 PM
Love hate relationship: Love to wear them, hate how I look in them.

Paige Winslow
09-02-2019, 11:53 AM
Don't give up on bathing suits. I love my one-piece Speedo suit. Very flattering. (I even wore it to the pool the other day under a swim shirt and running shorts. Just for fun.) And I love my Anne Cole swim skirt. Again very flattering. You just haven't found the right suit for YOU.

I'm getting a small lap pool at my house by Christmas. I am sooooo excited. I'll be able to swim in anything. If things work out, I'll start having parties for us girls. But one thing at a time.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm getting my own pool soon. I cannot wait. But I'm going to have to improve the landscaping or the neighbors will see.

Solange
09-03-2019, 09:36 AM
I luv swimsuits! First, bikini bottoms make the best CD panties. I buy them tight and the stronger material holds a tuck beautifully. This time of year you can find them on clearance for almost nothing.

One piece suits feel so delicious. Again I buy them as tight as I can, slide in the breast forms and a pair of cork wedges. Scrumptious!