PDA

View Full Version : A reminder of back to school days?

carol ann
03-24-2006, 07:59 PM
What where your favourite school clothes -gymn slips, skirt and blouse, sailor suit - something else?

Angela Burke
03-24-2006, 08:16 PM
Skirt and blouse, navy blue knickers, kneesocks, courtesy of my older sister.
I never got to wear them to school.
But at home was it was ok.

Helen MC
03-25-2006, 05:26 AM
Totally with Scots Angela here. Navy blue cotton knickers ,full briefs with elastic through the waist and leg bands, and a double gusset, or in the case of Montfort and equivalent brands a double back panel , (ever wear those Angela?), or similar white ones and pairs in other Regulation School colours such as Bottle Green, Royal Blue, Grey, Brown, Maroon, Black. I also love all Girls School Uniform items, Pleated or A Line skirts, blouses, white knee length socks with a diamond pattern, or black tights. Add a striped school tie and a beret or a straw boater. I also love Girls PE Kit Pale Blue aertex (cellular) cotton blouse and skirt pleated grey mini-skirt over navy blue knicks. This was what my big sister Anne wore to school and I borrowed to wear when alone at home. I was not as lucky as Angela who must have had a saint as a mother and lovely sisters to let her wear both lassies knickers and skirts etc at home. I secretly wore Anne's knickers 24/7 but couuld only wear her skirts etc when nobody else was around and heaven help me if I had been caught even only wearing girls knickers under my trousers never mind a skirt,blouse etc !

Since then I have built up other schoolgirl uniforms over the years which I wear at home, Bottle Green , Brown , Royal Blue.

black leotards
03-25-2006, 09:47 AM
For me it was a navy blue tunic (gym slip), white blouse, blue tights, blue knickers (we called them bloomers), white panties and undershirt or bra and black shoes. Of course for gym it was just the bloomers, tights and a shirt! Oh how I wished I could join the girls back then. :)

michelle_grrrl
03-25-2006, 10:39 AM
For me i'd have to say those twirly plaid navy skirts and a white blouse with maybe some stockings too. But everything helen listed sound lovely too!

Lindahexi
03-25-2006, 11:00 AM
Helen has described everything I like, so no point in going through the list again, thanks Helen. I still have some navy blue, bottle green, and maroon school knickers, and they still fit me. They may not sound sexy now, but I loved wearing them when I was school age.

carol ann
03-28-2006, 06:17 PM
I love the replies to this - thank you all very much. I particularly like this outfit as it reminds me of school uniform.

chloe_tv1
03-29-2006, 08:06 AM
i used to wear my sisters uniform comprised of blouse tie grey skirt white socks

Julie Avery
03-29-2006, 08:28 AM
Carol, back when I was in school, you'd have been sent home if you'd showed up in that dress ;)

Lex, neat to hear from a guy with exactly the opposite feeling :)

gailb
04-30-2006, 06:34 AM
Well i`m in my late 50s and left school here in the UK in 1961at the age of 14 & 3/4 , It was a mixed school boys and girls and the school uniform colour was (for the girls) a maroon blazer /white blouse / and a grey box pleated skirt worn with either white knee length socks for the younger girls or ankle socks for the older girls.
My sister who is 3 years younger than me and went to a different schoo also wore a grey box pleated skirt which as you might guess i wore whenever i got the chance to be alone in the house .
Back in thous days some of the girls even wore the old fashioned Gymslips in some of our local schools , god i love that style BUT its got to be the genuine look not as theses days the sort of fancy dress look!.

Back in the late 50s /60 some of the girls even wore Rock`n`Roll style petticoats under there school skirts ,and to this day i find that a sticky -out petticoat under a pleated school skirts very sexy .

At the age of around 16 i had a girlfriend who attended a local Convent girls only school which gave me a life long fetish for Navy coloured pleated school skirts , how i wish i`d had the guts to tell her how much i`d loved to have tried on her uniform.
I could go on for ever about School Uniform surface it to say that i love wearing that style but for me its the British School Girl Uniform thats my thing.
feel free to Contact me if your into the same thing .
Regards Gail.
PS the answer to the question `Whats your favourite school clothes` for me its ------ A knee length Box Pleated Skirt in Grey worn with white socks or Black Tights !.

CharlaineCadence
04-30-2006, 06:46 AM
I was sent to a Cathlic school for a year as a youth. I remember being the only boy in our class. I used to have a wetting problem back then. and well I had an accident in class. After the sister got me to the nurses office to get me changed up all they had was thease red,green and blueish plade jumper skirts and blouses. So guess what I was put in that while my clothes where being washed. I was taken back to class and picked on for a few moments but the sister stoped it real fast. I was in heaven though. I remember when my parents picked me up that day the sister told them about what happened and how happy i was to be in little girls clothes. I was beaten when we got home by my dad. I was never happer though. My mother told them to just keep putting me little girls clothes when i had an accident. I guess she thought it was stop me from wetting. It was shortly after I left the school that i was dianosed with a bladder problem. Boy they tried to make up for that year.

bobbie anne
04-30-2006, 06:48 AM
Just returned from New Zealand and school uniforms are still worn down there. What a treat as the girls are heading for home and see them getting on and off the bus dressed in the different uniforms. Sure did bring back memories of my school years in the fifties.

Kate Simmons
04-30-2006, 07:11 AM
Yeah, I'm with you on that Lex. Who wants to wear a stupid uniform? Gimme pants in school any day. Ericka