PDA

View Full Version : Help

Sassy
03-24-2006, 09:40 PM
I now have a dress. I want to look as feminine as possible. What are some good things to use for breasts and body shaping(don't think I need a corset I'm already thin:), but something to give me hips)? I don't want to have spend much.

Can someone answer me? Please!:p

EricaCD
03-24-2006, 10:32 PM
For breasts you can use basically anything that will fill the cup of a bra. When you're ready to take the plunge you will want silicone breast forms. Expensive but absolutely indispensible. Up til that point pretty much one filler is as good as another.

For hips, the best lo-cost solution are the padded panties and shapers that you can get at Fredericks or Newport-news. Not great but not bad. You can probably find noname brands for cheaper if you look.

Good luck!

Shelby
03-24-2006, 10:45 PM
I've heard using condoms filled with water works well or just using a the feet of a fe layers of nylons filled with rice or birdseed for forms. as for hips get a padded panty. However, they are hard to find at stores. You're not gonna find them at Sears, Penney's or major dept stores. I found mine online.

Jennaie
03-24-2006, 10:45 PM
I did not answer you at first because you stated that you wanted to go cheap. I understand that we are not endless pockets, but this is what I have learned. When I buy something that is less expensive, I always end up unhappy with the results and usually end up spending more money than I would have if I had bought the better product in the first place.

So, If you want to spend little money. Go buy a pair of knee high stockings and a package of Flax seed from the health food store. Total cost: $5.00

Pour half the package into one of the stockings and tie a knot in the end. Same procedure for the other half. These are your new breast. slip them into a bra and you will have very nice passable breast.

Now go to a place like lovefifii... http://www.lovefifi.com/2/Panties/Control/20-60002/Productinfo.html
total cost: 40.00

These will give you a nice ass but no hips.

Go to a fabric store and buy 4 shoulder pads to slip into the panties to create hips. Total cost: 10.00

So for a total cost of about 55.00 you can get a look that will be inexpensive and still work.

michelleliz
03-24-2006, 10:51 PM
I have used fiber fill to fill out my bra. It is really cheep and it is soft to the touch

Michelleliz

Sassy
03-24-2006, 10:52 PM
Thanks for the help. I came across this, you think this may help give shape?
http://www.fredericks.com/images/5/52412_86_itm_a_4600.jpg

Jennaie
03-24-2006, 11:01 PM
No, not a bit. But it sure looks like it would, HUH?

Sassy
03-24-2006, 11:09 PM
Only 3.99 might as well buy it. It's a nice looking panty whether it works or not.:cheeky:

I found breast forms for about $60 and that will work. I think I'll have to spend some money for that. I want boobs as natural as possible.;)

Wenda
03-24-2006, 11:39 PM
check eBay. I have purchased all of my breast forms on eBay. Personally, I wouldnt invest in the really cheap foam forms, but, I have had satisfactory results with forms that cost less than $60 plus shipping. (warning, ALWAYS check the shipping cost before bidding) PM me if you want more specific info. Many of the girls on this forum LOVE the Breastform Store, excellent service, not inexpensive, but great service. Perhaps something for your dream list.
I have an older padded girdle, which is foam padded, and is ok, but I bought a silicone buttock enhancer a couple of months ago and it is awesome. You can use adhesive, and not use the panties with the pockets if you wish. I just bought another set from Taiwan for $1.00 plus $15. US. (eBay) If they are not too large, I will used them as hip enhancers. Rice, Birdseed and flaxseed all work ok, but my breast forms are my favourite things. You need to think about your priorities, and try to determine what expenditure will give you the most satisfaction for your investment.