PDA

View Full Version : Las Vegas night out with the wife

Tahoegurl
06-26-2019, 04:51 PM
My wife and I went to the hamburger Mary's in Las Vegas. It was a really fun time. We went wig and outfit shopping, got our makeup on and got dressed up. We went to the dinner and show and it was a fun night out. The girls at the show were friendly and the wait staff were awesome. The only down side is that we were having so much fun we both forgot to take any pictures...boo. either way we are looking forward to our next trip to Vegas. Cheers.

Helen Waite
06-26-2019, 05:41 PM
Forgot to take pictures? Perfect excuse to do another outing!

Heisthebride
06-26-2019, 10:55 PM
I have found Vegas to be an awesome place to visit and dress up. I have done so solo and with friends or my wife. It always feels more challenging to go out lone but I ran into no problems. When I'm with friends I don't feel out of place at all. We go to shows, dinner, gambling, wherever. Glad you had a fun time but I know how it is when you are having fun and forget to take pictures. Luckily, I had three dress up nights and only forgot to take pictures on one of the nights.

Jenny22
06-27-2019, 04:22 PM
Last year, in Las Vegas for my first DLV, I was out and femme for 6 days, 24/7. At that time, it was the most wonderful and exciting femme time I ever had, so I did it again this year and will do so next year.

Tahoegurl
06-27-2019, 04:46 PM
Forgot to take pictures? Perfect excuse to do another outing!

I know...that will have to happen.

Micki_Finn
06-27-2019, 06:14 PM
Sounds like an awesome time. For those who have never been to one, while Hamburger Mary’s is a “gay” club, it is much more cis- and straight friendly than your typical gay club. Which isn’t to say gay clubs are unwelcoming, but the vibe at Mary’s is much more mainstream.

EmilyJade
06-29-2019, 11:58 PM
Planning a trip there soon! Has to be the easiest place to dress up and go out? Omg, what a time it would be? Are there any hotels, clubs/bars, that cater to drag/xdressing? Or is it a free for all? Can you just go anywhere? I think of Vegas as an Adult Playground, do whatever you want as long as it's not illegal...?

RachelPortugal
06-30-2019, 03:14 AM
Yes Vegas is an easy place to go and dress up. Visited twice in the past 2-3 years and never had a problem, be it on the strip, Fremont Street, at shows, bars, restaurants (mainstream or other). Go and have fun.

JulesLynne
07-02-2019, 01:04 PM
Went out for about 1.5 days dressed in Vegas, both on and off the strip, took Uber all over town, and never once had a bad incident. I had a fantastic time and can’t wait for my next adventure. Glad you also had fun.

Tahoegurl
07-05-2019, 06:15 PM
Planning a trip there soon! Has to be the easiest place to dress up and go out? Omg, what a time it would be? Are there any hotels, clubs/bars, that cater to drag/xdressing? Or is it a free for all? Can you just go anywhere? I think of Vegas as an Adult Playground, do whatever you want as long as it's not illegal...?

I think you can go where every your comfort level allows. everyone was just normal...At least no running and screaming :battingeyelashes: