PDA

View Full Version : Fiona's been shopping!

Fiona K
10-29-2004, 09:47 PM
Hi Girls,
I sat up to a ridiculous hour in the morning to win these on ebay, am I crazy :p ?
LoL
Fiona xx :)

Tristen Cox
10-29-2004, 10:01 PM
No way.. you're not crazy. Those are very pretty... I like 'em :D ;)

Isn't shopping fabulous! hehehe

Stephanie Brooks
10-29-2004, 10:05 PM
Looks like you had some fun Fiona. They're pretty!!!!! Crazy?! Only if you don't do a few modeling photos for us after your packages arrive. :D

Fiona K
10-30-2004, 04:52 AM
Thanks Girls!
I'll post the pix as soon an I can
Love
Fiona

babe4life
10-30-2004, 06:39 AM
Fiona, you have my postal address right? :D

Lovely, very nice. Oh and stunning too :p

Love,
Vicky

Julie
10-30-2004, 06:49 AM
Fiona, no way are you crazy. You know the old saying.... The early bird catches the worm, well you are the early bird. :)

Julie J

Jillian
10-30-2004, 07:07 AM
Crazy would be sitting up until an early hour of the morning and buying something you didn't like or want. If you like the style and they fit not only is it not crazy it's smart. Finding the right fashion and fit are the most critical dimensions. You are searching for the finishing touches of your identity and that requires a bit of dedication and self sacrifice. But isn't it fun when you try on the fruits of your success and they look great????? Good for you, look forward to pictures.......

Jillian

Wendy me
10-30-2004, 07:27 AM
fiona not crazy loved 2 and 3

Victoria Pink
10-30-2004, 09:04 AM
Very nice Fiona. I'm sure that when you put them on you will not think that you were crazy. Enjoy.

Victoria

eleventhdr
10-30-2004, 12:09 PM
No certainly not anything worth getting is worth waiting for!. Suzy!.

GraceUSA
10-30-2004, 01:38 PM
Fiona,
They are all very nice, especially the top in the second picture.

Amelie
10-30-2004, 03:36 PM
After knowing Fiona from these posts I can safely say she is crazy. Lol
But Fiona is not crazy in shopping late for these clothes, they were worth the wait. I like most, the scond one with the square neck. Although I like the color of the first one, the sleeves on the first one go thin then wide at the opening, this style looks nice.
Love Amelie

genevieve_ohara
10-30-2004, 03:41 PM
Great stuff...nice taste.

I buy a lot of stuff on eBay too, so a question: roughly how much did you pay for the four items, and roughly how much would they have cost retail?

OK, OK, I love a bargain.

Love

G

Fiona K
10-30-2004, 11:31 PM
Fiona, no way are you crazy. You know the old saying.... The early bird catches the worm, well you are the early bird. :)

Julie J

Cheers Julie,
I helps to be 9 hours ahead at the time!!
Love
Fiona

Fiona K
10-30-2004, 11:33 PM
After knowing Fiona from these posts I can safely say she is crazy. Lol
But Fiona is not crazy in shopping late for these clothes, they were worth the wait. I like most, the scond one with the square neck. Although I like the color of the first one, the sleeves on the first one go thin then wide at the opening, this style looks nice.
Love Amelie

Hey Amelie, love the new Av,
I thought you might like the silver one, I really wanted some tops with floaty sleeves!!

PS Crazy OK, you got me but I hope my taste and wardrobe are improving!
Love All
Fiona

Fiona K
10-30-2004, 11:34 PM
Great stuff...nice taste.

I buy a lot of stuff on eBay too, so a question: roughly how much did you pay for the four items, and roughly how much would they have cost retail?

OK, OK, I love a bargain.

Love

G

Wow Genevieve, What a question to ask a Scots Girl, I reckon I got the lot for about 20% of retail!!
Fiona
xx

T-girlMichelle
10-30-2004, 11:44 PM
I realy Luv the 2nd Top the square neckline is sooo sexy. Ebay has replaced my late nite Movie watching. We should make it an Olympic sport. ;)

Fiona K
10-30-2004, 11:55 PM
Absolutely!!
Latest win is posted here!!
Skint again though..........
Love
Fiona

christine55
10-31-2004, 12:06 AM
Fiona, you are so pretty, I am just dying to see what you look like in those cute outfits.
Hugs, Christine

Fiona K
10-31-2004, 12:11 AM
Fiona, you are so pretty, I am just dying to see what you look like in those cute outfits.
Hugs, Christine

Watch this space (in a week or 2) and prepare to be dissapointed, sadly my Av is only my wig!

I wish......................

love
Fiona

DanaJ
10-31-2004, 07:43 AM
If that wig is the same one I Think it is, I got the very same one off eBay myself! I am scheduled for a makeover at my salon using that wig on Tuesday :)

DanaJ

Fiona K
10-31-2004, 09:12 AM
Hey Dana,
We'd love to the photos once you've had the salon experieince- too jealous- sigh.......
LoL
Fiona

genevieve_ohara
10-31-2004, 09:15 AM
Great bargains! And the new skirt is beautiful!

Hey, I saw that mannequin on eBay too...and DanaJ saw the same wig...so here's my idea:

CDBay!

(ok, I'll go now)

Love

G

Fiona K
10-31-2004, 09:21 AM
Great bargains! And the new skirt is beautiful!

Hey, I saw that mannequin on eBay too...and DanaJ saw the same wig...so here's my idea:

CDBay!

(ok, I'll go now)

Love

G

Great Idea!!!
Fiona xx

Wenda
10-31-2004, 12:36 PM
I love the second top. Good choice!. I have to stay off eBay for a while, just counted up, 19 pairs of shoes won, 8 bras, 1 butt enhancer girdle, 4 dresses, 3 wigs, 3 breastforms, etc. I am wearing my net armwarmers, now, just washed my satin long gloves. so, would I think YOU are crazy?? you sound pretty sane to me! wenda.

SherryAnn
10-31-2004, 12:42 PM
another ebay addict-huh Wendy? I was almost to the point of tossing out my pc just to stay off ebay-lol. 99% of my things came from there. The worst part is waiting for the mail!!! I win something on Sun. & I'm looking for on Tue-lol,lol.

DanaJ
10-31-2004, 12:45 PM
Hey Dana,
We'd love to the photos once you've had the salon experieince- too jealous- sigh.......
LoL
Fiona

Actually, I went in to my salon last week to have the wig cut and styled, so it is ready to go for the big election makeover! :D

I have had two makeovers in the last few weeks, but I didn't like the way they turned out so I didn't post pix.... didn't mean to hijack your thread :)

DanaJ

Fiona K
10-31-2004, 06:12 PM
Hey Dana,
Your av looks fantastic! You're not hijacking the thread!

I'm considering forming ebay Annonimous, not sure what the 12 steps will be....

LoL
Fiona

Wenda
10-31-2004, 08:28 PM
no kidding! I come home every day at lunch just to see what came in the mail. Kinda like Christmas. I pay, but I usually get the present I want! wenda

Fiona K
11-04-2004, 05:20 PM
Ebay has struck again, I cannot wait to get home where all these will be waiting for me!!!!!!!!

Calm Down Fiona, 13 hour flight in a few minuites.............Ugh......
See you all in my own time zone!!

Love
Fiona

Julie
11-04-2004, 05:25 PM
Fiona, congratulations on your purchases they look delicious. Sorry about the airplane journey though. Safe journey home.

Julie J

Fiona K
11-04-2004, 05:34 PM
Thanks Julie,
Will be good to get back the joys of an Edinburgh autumn...............??
I definitely want to move to Southern California, 25 degrees C in San Diego!!
Love
Fiona

Amelie
11-04-2004, 05:39 PM
Fiona,, The black skirt looks great, I have one very similar if not the same.
You have the same clothes that I have, or want to have.
Are you sure you're not a goth? Lol
Love Amelie

Fiona K
11-04-2004, 05:42 PM
Hi Amelie,
So glad you like them, but I'm pretty sure I'm not a Goth. I'll let you be the judge once I have had a serious makeup and dress-up session next week!!
Love
Fiona

Amelie
11-04-2004, 05:44 PM
Cool!!! Sounds like fun. Will there be photos taken? I mean not for here on the forum, but for yourself.

Love Amelie

Fiona K
11-04-2004, 05:49 PM
I plan to take a few pics, assuming I have the courage!! A few good belts of Highland Park malt whisky might help that process!!

I have the typical (ex) photgrapher's phobia of being on front of the lens!!
Love
Fiona

Amelie
11-04-2004, 05:54 PM
You got a phobia too,,, I don't have a phobia, but I do have a superstition.
I was with someone who thought that when a photo was taken, a bit of your soul was lost to the photo. This stuck in my head until I became superstitous and feared the same. These photos I use for my avatar, are my first photos in 20 years, I have no photos of me dressed whenI was younger.
How do I explain the superstition? I don't have any explaination.
Love Amelie

Julie
11-04-2004, 06:03 PM
Don't know about a phobia but at present there are only 3 photos of me in existence, I detest having my picture taken.

Julie J

Fiona K
11-05-2004, 05:57 AM
Hi Girsl,
Was a photographer at one time, 3 years at college! But I don't like my pic being taken, especially if I can't control the lighting. In fact Genevieve is the expert I've seen here on that!!

Watch this or the photo thread space.
Love
Fiona

Wendy me
11-05-2004, 01:30 PM
i like the skirt fiona i have a dress that is just abought like that good shopping

Sweet Susan
11-05-2004, 01:51 PM
You are absolutely not crazy! I love the tops in pictures 2 & 3, and a nice black skirt is always fun and necessary to have. YES!

Amelie
11-05-2004, 05:59 PM
Don't know about a phobia but at present there are only 3 photos of me in existence, I detest having my picture taken.

Julie J

Julie,,You mean, that's not you kissing me in your avatar?

I am the same way,(superstitious or detest) I have only two groups of photos made, and I keep changing them around so it looks like a lot.

Love Amelie

Fiona K
11-06-2004, 12:46 PM
Julie,,You mean, that's not you kissing me in your avatar?

I am the same way,(superstitious or detest) I have only two groups of photos made, and I keep changing them around so it looks like a lot.

Love Amelie

You have NOTHING to worry about from the photos we've seen Amelie!!
As I've said elsewhere the new Av is great.

I thought Julie's was a portrait from one of those guys in Montmarte in Paris!
Love
Fiona

Amelie
11-06-2004, 01:52 PM
You have NOTHING to worry about from the photos we've seen Amelie!!
As I've said elsewhere the new Av is great.

I thought Julie's was a portrait from one of those guys in Montmarte in Paris!
Love
Fiona

Thanks Fiona on your kind comments.
What do you mean Julies avatar was portrait from one of those guys in Montemerte. Are these the steet artists, that paint your portrait in th street?

Amelie is from Montemarte.

Love Amelie

Fiona K
11-07-2004, 11:44 AM
Hi Amelie,
I should have thpough, of course Amelie was from Montmarte! Yess you can't move there or on the Rive Gauche for guys sitting at easels painting or sketching!! Some of them are quite good, others.......... Well it's all part of the Paris experience.
Love
Fiona

ieya
11-07-2004, 01:43 PM
love those tops and the skirt . have a similar top to that in jp6 second picture down..

love to see you in them sometime why not pose with them on?

love ieya
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx