PDA

View Full Version : Mistaken Identity Funny Story

sarah_hillcrest
06-28-2019, 06:22 PM
Well ladies I haven't cut my hair in over a year, and if I'd done this 15 years ago it would look great, but now it's grey and thin on top. It's long enough now for a decent pony tail, and I've taken to wearing it up in a high pony tail most of the time.

First little story, last night went to grocery store, checker that I've known for a long time comes over to where I'm checking out and asks about the T-shirt and necklace I'm wearing. The necklace is a little heart with wings and I usually have it under the shirt but it had sneaked out. The T-shirt is kind of unique, with some art deco style art work on it, but not feminine at all. She says, "Oh I love that shirt, and that necklace is so cool."

I'm a little stunned, this doesn't happen to me, "Thanks I say."

"It's so cute, that shirt and necklace are so cute," she said then went on to tell me how cute they looked again. I was a bit freaked out, this is the first time cute has ever been used to describe anything I'm wearing, except on here :)

The second story is really quite funny, and somewhat embarrassing. Went to my parents today, and they started laughing uncontrollably when they see me. I had recently taken a box of stuff over to my uncle, who lives alone right next to my grandmother. My grandmother is telling the entire family that my uncle has a new girlfriend, a heavyset girl, with a ponytail and it looks like she's moving in since she was taking boxes over. My grandmother must be losing her eye sight.

We all had a huge laugh, but still it's a little disconcerting and exciting to get misidentified like that.

Tracii G
06-28-2019, 06:50 PM
Oh get used to that LOLOL.
I have had that happen too.

Ressie
06-28-2019, 07:29 PM
All because your hair is getting longer? Your description sounds like you weren't cross dressed at the time.

April Rose
06-28-2019, 07:52 PM
gotta love Gandma!

Tracy Irving
06-28-2019, 08:21 PM
That is funny. Thanks for sharing.

docrobbysherry
06-28-2019, 08:59 PM
You're dating your uncle!?:eek:

sarah_hillcrest
06-28-2019, 09:10 PM
All because your hair is getting longer? Your description sounds like you weren't cross dressed at the time.

Nope, not crossdressed, but I was wearing a floral Hawaiian shirt. I didn't believe it at first but my parents swore up and down that she really thought I was a woman. I'm sure she only saw a glance of me through a curtain.

Bobbi46
06-29-2019, 04:36 AM
"Out " to the neighbours? what's next please tell us.