PDA

View Full Version : An unforseen benefit of cross dressing

ronniegirl
06-30-2019, 09:58 PM
This weekend I took a giant leap forward for me as I took my self to see the play "Prescilla Queen 0f the Desert Musical" in full out femme attire. Quite a jump forward for me who only 6 months ago was afraid to go to the mailbox at 11pm at night. Had no issues at all with anyone...now the great majority of the audience was male and gay..figured a crossdresser would not be an issue ,and it wasn't. No problems from any of the so called "staight" public either...but that's not the point here...it was intermission and you all know normally it is the woman's bathroom that always has the huge lines but since the audience was mostly gay males the long line was at the men's room. And guess what...no line at the woman's. So being enfemme, simply walked in . So with so many negative potential issues that can come from crossdressing in public, this one was a definite positive one. :thumbsup:

Patience
06-30-2019, 10:09 PM
Attend majority gay male events enfemme. Check.

Cool story.

Rachelakld
07-01-2019, 12:44 AM
Always good to get out.
My local has a "ladies night" wine, choc & movie, and there's always a que at the ladies room

Palaina Nocturnus
07-01-2019, 12:51 AM
I got VIP one year to the Pride Festival and I was able to use their womens restroom without question. Out in general admission I tried to get in line for the women's restroom and I got quite a few dirty looks, mostly from lesbians. I still don't understand lesbians and gay men not liking me cuz I'm a CD

HelpMe,Rhonda
07-01-2019, 05:04 AM
Love everything about this story!

Mermaiden
07-01-2019, 05:26 AM
Great for you! A funny reversal of the usual long lines for the ladies room.

alwayshave
07-01-2019, 05:29 AM
Ronnie, Not the normal state of events, but I'm glad that it worked for you.

BTWimRobin
07-01-2019, 06:34 AM
Good thing you were enfemme. Cute story. Thanks for sharing.

Robertacd
07-01-2019, 12:27 PM
At the local comedy club the men's room is a single stall but the woman's has three stalls. So there's never a line for the woman's, but there's usually a line at the men's