PDA

View Full Version : Laundry

kate dresser
07-01-2019, 05:28 AM
Hey ladies, how to manage to do your feminine laundry, especially if your in a dadt relationship. I want to know your secrets.

BLUE ORCHID
07-01-2019, 05:51 AM
Hi Kate :hugs: , About 10yrs ago when my:love:Wife had Major Back surgery
I started doing the laundry and never stopped. >Orchid ..+:daydreaming:+..

BTWimRobin
07-01-2019, 06:06 AM
I am out to my wife and she doesn't care if my clothes end up in the laundry. She did say that she needs to pay closer attention when she folds everything.

susann_gardener
07-01-2019, 08:06 AM
I wait until I have a few hours, hand wash, dry between towels, and hang behind my toolbox, out of sight. Retrieve when dry and put away.

Teresa
07-01-2019, 08:32 AM
Kate been there and lived this one , I usually hand wash most of my femme items and hang them between more domsestic item like towels and sheets . Now it's not a problem I just hang out whatever has been washed , my neighbours all know so I'm not concerned what underwear or nightwear I use .

abbiedrake
07-01-2019, 08:45 AM
I've done all the laundry for years and years so no secrets to share.
Besides, despite my wife struggling with acceptance right now she'd expect me to have washer what I wore.

Tracy Irving
07-01-2019, 08:56 AM
Not DADT so I just do laundry weekly, work clothes first. After that, nothing gets separated, no special detergents or temperatures.

No complications, yet..

Vikky
07-01-2019, 09:29 AM
I am in a DADT situation, but my SO is 'happy' to launder my femm undies/night clothes. 'Happy' isn't the right word, but she does them and never comments.
Vikky

Elizabeth G
07-01-2019, 09:37 AM
Before my wife knew about my dressing I would mostly handwash when an opportunity arose. Once we had more of a dadt relationship I would wash things in the washer at night so she wouldn't see or take notice. Now thankfully that is all behind me and either I wash my things when I need to or she does them for me when she's doing other clothes.

StephanieIndy
07-01-2019, 09:56 AM
I used to be super secretive about my laundry as I was always afraid of the neighbors seeing my clothes outside drying or something, but then I realized I have never noticed any other neighbors laundry so why would they notice mine?

As for DADT relationships, I cannot really comment on that, but I would do whatever makes your partner most comfortable.

April Rose
07-01-2019, 10:13 AM
My wife has known about my crossdressing since before we were married. But there was a period when for my own reasons I was secretive about my dressing. At that time we lived in a city apartment with no laundry in the building. I would just take my stuff to the laundromat down the street. I was careful not to buy anything that couldn't go in the dryer.

Stephanie47
07-01-2019, 10:46 AM
I'm in a DADT marriage. I launder my unmentionables in two ways. Many times I hand wash a few unmentionables at a time and dry them in the dryer. Take care with the laundering and drying recommendations of the manufacturer. If I want to wash using the gentle cycle on the washing machine I do it when I know my wife will be out on an errand or visiting for a period of time to run the cycles on the washing machine and the dryer. I also usually have the time to get out the iron to iron my full slips and floor length nylon nightgowns. If the panties come out of the dryer too wrinkly I iron them also.

The situation may be radically different for a cross dresser who has been totally hiding his dressing from his wife, i.e., she is totally in the dark. That makes it more difficult. On occasion my wife has found a misplaced panty or bra and has folded it and placed it on top of the washing machine so it is out of sight from potential visitors. She'll tell me I left it out and where she put it, but, never makes a snide comment. I suppose I could just do my laundry when she is around, but, I view that as "rubbing it in her face." A sort of violation of the unspoken rules.

Shayna
07-01-2019, 10:49 AM
My wife asked that I don’t put it in with the rest of the laundry, so I bag it up, and when I have a small load I’ll wash it after she goes to bed, or when she’s out with friends.

vplshowoff
07-01-2019, 12:14 PM
My wife and I each wash our own laundry. I wash most of my intimates in a mesh bag when using washing machine.

RADER
07-01-2019, 01:02 PM
It is rather easy;
Put whites with whites, throw the laundry into the machine, add some soap, close the door and push start.
Just tell the wife you are helping her out.
Rader

Tracii G
07-01-2019, 01:42 PM
It must really suck being scared of your SO.

char GG
07-01-2019, 01:49 PM
Simple really. Just wash all of your own clothes.

sometimes_miss
07-01-2019, 02:15 PM
Back when I was married, my wife worked 12 hour shifts, and I worked 8. I just did my girl laundry during the hours I was home and she was not. I had a nice Casio watch with an alarm in it, to keep me from forgetting that I had to change from washer to dryer, dryer to hiding places, etc..

Asew
07-01-2019, 03:35 PM
I always did all the laundry in my house. Before my wife knew I rewore items a lot more before washing, and would wash with my clothes. She wouldn't touch the washer or dryer so as long as a I hid it under my man clothes she wouldn't notice.

Shayna
07-01-2019, 06:43 PM

Yeah, it does. Since she didn’t sign up for any of this, I just try to respect her boundaries

alwayshave
07-01-2019, 08:13 PM
Kate, Mine goes right in the laundry with everything else.

Helen_Highwater
07-02-2019, 03:58 AM
As one of those in the closet I do find time, usually Saturday afternoon, to wash my things while my SO is out visiting her mom.

The problems come when there's items that say don't tumble dry. In the winter this means hanging things over radiators, in summer they'll air dry on a hanger in the spare bedroom.

I have resorted to tumbe drying some things on a cool heat from time to time.

Where there's a will, there's a way.

rhoda
07-02-2019, 05:00 AM
Since this provides my wife with an excuse for asking me to do the laundry, it's not a problem. In the same way for years she been trying to get me to ban her from washing up.

CarlaWestin
07-02-2019, 07:15 AM

Yeah, what she said! I almost forgot what this thread was about.

Tracii G
07-02-2019, 07:29 AM
Respecting boundaries is fine but you will have to wash your items sometime no?
Shouldn't she respect your needs as well?

Sometimes Steffi
07-02-2019, 09:55 AM

As stated above, she doesn't want to see it, any of it, so I respect her boundaries.

Like others here, I try to do my laundry when I know she will be gone for a long time.

But, there is an up side. When I was wearing panties under my guy clothes, I would just have to go out and buy new panties if I couldn't wash the dirty ones.

Also, when I was travelling, I would take my clothes to a wash and fold service. I guess that I could do the same now with a mixed guy/girl load.

I often take my outer clothes to the dry cleaners.

DanielleCD
07-02-2019, 10:01 AM
Usually... every Thursday, my wife goes out for the morning shopping, Weight Watchers, etc. I take that time to do any laundry I need to.

Robertacd
07-02-2019, 11:03 AM
I am not in a DADT but kind of was before my wife was fully accepting, since I had always done all my own laundry it was easy to sneak things in.

Honestly I have always liked doing laundry, I guess I got that from my mother. Having a closet full of clean clothes once a week is probably the only sense of order I have always had in my life.

In fact I am doing laundry as I type this...lol

I just remembered before I even came out as CD to my wife I would go to a laundry mat.

Angie G
07-02-2019, 11:29 AM
My wife is good with my dressing and doesn't care and I do the laundry she doesn't do to good on stairs. :hugs:
Angie

marika_jaye
07-02-2019, 12:19 PM
My relationship with my fiancée has evolved from DADT to somewhere just short of being willing to step out of the house with me while I'm wearing any manner of feminine attire or effects.

I throw my femme stuff in the laundry with everything else and she (when she's doing the laundry - we both do it) will fold or hang my girly things for me.

My panties are washed separately in a mesh bag, to avoid having to sort out whose is whose.

Barbara Black
07-02-2019, 08:01 PM
I do my own girl's clothes, including folding and putting them away. Sort of a DADT laundry scheme.

Bruce64
07-03-2019, 11:16 AM
A long time ago, I used to wash my Panties and hang it on a shirt hanger with a shirt, really hides the Panties.

kimberly c
07-04-2019, 01:56 PM
We both do the laundry, panties and bras and all the girl clothes together.

Rebecca60
07-15-2019, 01:24 AM
Years ago. I got un-employed and I had to do the laundry.. my next trip I was showed how to fold Panties and bra's.. And How they all go in her drawers.. To this day after 30 years I know where all her clothes go.. Went back to work and now I can do my own laundry.. and hers to if she wants to sleep in , when I get home

Christie ann
07-15-2019, 10:37 AM
The laundry has always been my thing. I sometimes have to hang up my girl tops in the middle of the pack so its not obvious.

MsEva
07-16-2019, 08:09 PM
Actually, "doing laundry" is code for i am totally dressed. My dear wife is pretty accepting. BTW I am doing laundry now