PDA

View Full Version : Pantie Lines/Good or Bad?

Jennaie
03-24-2006, 11:19 PM
As a man, I find pantie lines extremely attractive and very sexy on women. Whether it's through their jeans, skirts, or slacks.

Dressed en-femme, I don't like to have pantie lines because I believe that women think that showing pantie lines is a display of "poor dressing ettiquette".

I would like to hear what everyone else thinks about this.

Wenda
03-24-2006, 11:50 PM
I am with you. En drab, I appreciate the lines, highlighted by nice tight pants. En Femme, I usually wear a thong under my stretchy jeans and try to not show any lines. Interesting....

Joy Carter
03-24-2006, 11:55 PM
Hey if your going to join em you take the good with the sublime. Love thouse lines. PS did you ever notice the gusset lines on a woman in tight slacks ? Just how tight are your slacks ? Don't bend over in public !

peaches
03-24-2006, 11:58 PM
On women yes dressed Dressed en-femme a big NO

Jennaie
03-25-2006, 12:22 AM
Hey if your going to join em you take the good with the sublime. Love thouse lines. PS did you ever notice the gusset lines on a woman in tight slacks ? Just how tight are your slacks ? Don't bend over in public !

Joy:

When they are that well defined I feel like Jack Nicholson in "As good as it gets", "I'm gonna grab ya".

Barb Valentine
03-25-2006, 12:26 AM
I like to look at pantie lines, but not to show the on myself

ashlee chiffon
03-25-2006, 12:31 AM
when out shopping in drab, i like to wear tight stretch pants that show off my vpl's...just luv to think GG's know i'm wearing panties!

Laura_CD_CA
03-25-2006, 12:46 AM
Drab oe dressed I LOVE VPL i when i wear my stretch jeans with no back pockets i make sure im wearing sexxxy panties

ValerieToo
03-25-2006, 12:53 AM
It seems to be totally a matter of taste. Especially the edible ones. But it reminds me of the old question: Do you wear panties or not? to which us Old Gals reply: "Depends."

Love,

Valerie

Mandy Salamander
03-25-2006, 01:08 AM
intrigueing,,, never really thought of like that,,, dooo love those lines on GG's, 'n specially thinkin' o' th' panties makin' 'm,,,,, but, doo my damnedest t' avoid them myself!!!

Joy Carter
03-25-2006, 01:12 AM
I love red heads more than life it self but lets just be friends OK ?:thumbsup:

ReginaK
03-25-2006, 01:28 AM
They look good on some girls, but I don't care for them on myself.

Jennaie
03-25-2006, 02:20 AM
I love red heads more than life it self but lets just be friends OK ?:thumbsup:

Ummm.. I was thinking of the lines on GG's LOL.

BTW: I have a passion for redheads. I was in Boulder CO last week and saw so many beautiful redheads that I did not want to leave. I wanted to stay and find the cd loving redhead of my life. :)

Joy Carter
03-25-2006, 03:05 AM
Jannie you ok in my book.

JOY

sparks
03-25-2006, 04:14 AM
Absolutely luv panty lines! But I only wear thongs and the floss tell no tales!
Unless the T is above your belt line! SASSY!

crusadergirl
03-25-2006, 04:25 AM
I love them but only on Hot sexy Female superheroines and By the Way The Huntress Has the Best> CG

Helen MC
03-25-2006, 04:57 AM
VPLs? I LOVE THEM! both on a GG and I know I show them myself when I bend over in tight trousers. I also really love it when the back seam of the gusset can be seen as well. WONDERFUL! To me a really beautiful sight so long live tight skirts and trousers and nice briefs.

Kimberly
03-25-2006, 05:51 AM
vlp's are bad!!

... everyone repeat after me... BAD!

Leigh Davis
03-25-2006, 06:47 AM
I think VPL might be considered attractive in some instances but not when the wearer gives the "Michelin Man" look.

:eek:

Tina Dixon
03-25-2006, 07:33 AM
I think VPL might be considered attractive in some instances but not when the wearer gives the "Michelin Man" look.

:eek:

Said it best, I sell tires for a living, looking at panty lines is a bit sexy for sure but it is also tacky.

pattied
03-25-2006, 07:37 AM
Though depending on the situation, body shape, and outfit, hint of thong can be a sexy thing.

Heather_cd
03-25-2006, 07:44 AM
Pantylines are sexy on certain ladies but some women just should not show them. Personally if mine show it does not bother me. Most of my pants fit pretty tight and my skirts so I am sure that at times you can see.

Maureen Henley
03-25-2006, 07:45 AM
I enjoy a hint of a panty line on GG's, nothing blatant...moderation in ALMOST all things. For myself, I don't have the figure to wear anything snug enough to show VPL's. Besides, I wouldn't want to make people ill by seeing me in anything that could show lines. I am somewhat built like Bib!:p

P.S. Did we all notice the double standard we're espousing here - love 'em on others, wouldn't be caught dead showing 'em?

Tamara Croft
03-25-2006, 08:54 AM
VPL are NOT sexy at all. Thongs with the T showing at the top, I think that's sexy ;)