PDA

View Full Version : I don't like women's clothes!

Jesse69
03-24-2006, 11:28 PM
I don't like women's clothes! Certain styles and modern stuff that is. Everyone here knows I crossdress, and I have a major fetish for womens suits (Ithink I have 55 of them, 40 definitely from ebay). My other clothes that I like are schoolgirl clothes, nice cheerleader outfits, nice pleated skirts (I have 7), some blouses, very few casual wear, and good collection of lingerie (mostly Satin Caress sets from Sears), vintage 90's dresses, and a small collection of dresses.

Well, the point of this thread is - what don't you like about women's clothes?
Post what you don't like!

I don't like most modern day women's clothes and junior's clothes! I rarely see casual stuff at most stores that I'd like. And I definitely have not liked junior's styles for like the past 7 years! I hate thongs, I hate denim stuff, I hate leather, I don't like embroidered stuff. And I'd have to say I wouldn't buy or like some of the clothes that some of you members have posted wearing. So I guess I have a different style. I don't like womens jeans either. I don't like anything that is sleeveless. as I'm not femme enough in the arms for sleeveless stuff. I don't like a lot of stuff that's at Victoria Secret! And I find a lot of the many styles of panties and bras out there as unattractive! There are only a few styles of bras and panties that I like.

I noticed many threads talked about what we like, but very few talked about what we don't like.

Sassy
03-24-2006, 11:30 PM
I like big ball gowns that are tight up top. I LOVE SILK AND SATIN!

Jennaie
03-24-2006, 11:33 PM
I hate all womens clothing that does not look good on ME.
Thats because I know it looks good on GG's and I am jealous. There, I said it!

Joy Carter
03-24-2006, 11:35 PM
Why dress like women do today they ware the same stuff guys ware !

Deborah
03-24-2006, 11:36 PM
I hate denim stuff, I hate leather, I don't like embroidered stuff. And I'd have to say I wouldn't buy or like some of the clothes that some of you members have posted wearing.
I have to agree with the above quote only. :D
You need to change the title to "I don't like all women's clothes" because obviously you like some of them or you wouldn't be here. ;)

Raffina
03-25-2006, 12:25 AM
I don't like women clothes which have even 0.01% of male features on them. So that'll be stuff like flat brogue-like shoes and boots, women's trousers/pants, women's suits (sorry Jesse69!)...you know anything that is not 100% feminine...which also explains why I don't like any women's clothes that are coloured brown/grey/dark blue/orange/green/beige.....

It's gotta be bright red, baby/hot pink/white for me! :p

christine55
03-25-2006, 01:02 AM
low cut torn up jeans, shrugs, thongs, anything Jessica Simpson would wear.
Hugs, Christine

Aileen
03-25-2006, 01:44 AM
I don't like women's suits, but I love a nice tight or twirly secretary dress. I love the secretary look, just not the female executive look. I wish I could wear wrap dresses, but I can never get them to wrap properly so my bra isn't showing. Don't like appliques, don't like buttoned up lacey victorian blouses. I'm not wild about skirts at all really. Give me a nice tight or twirly dress.

I don't wear women's clothes. I only wear my own dresses.

Kimberly
03-25-2006, 06:02 AM
Chav clothing...

Tracksuits and various other styles like that just don't do it for me. :p

shrugs,
What's wrong with shurgs?? :(

Danielle
03-25-2006, 06:14 AM
Boots just dont do it for me,and low heel pumps thay just shut the whole rush to crossdress... High heels yeah!!

stephanie100
03-25-2006, 06:20 AM
I dont like trouser suits I can wear trousers as a guy dont like thongs or leather/ plastic wear.
Do like Dresses Skirts lovely soft or satin tops and most other underwear in fact now ive written this Im off to town I see a few tops with my name on them lol
Steph

Marla S
03-25-2006, 07:43 AM
I second Jannie. I Hate clothes that don't suit me or does not look on me .... and those are quite a lot :(
(Pink is not one of my favorite colors)

Raffina
03-25-2006, 08:08 AM
Chav clothing...

Ah, that'll be stuff from New Look then....that store really does do some fantastic girly shoes! :p

Leigh Davis
03-25-2006, 08:22 AM
Flip flops
Prairie dresses
Ball gowns
Hats

Katrina
03-25-2006, 10:20 AM
Hmmm, what do I not like? I have to disagree with most of what was said here...I like juniors stuff, jeans, etc. I don't like most of what was worn in the early 80's I guess. Not a good look, but I love the stuff that women wore in the 90s and wear today.

michelle_grrrl
03-25-2006, 10:36 AM
I'm not a big fan of hats they just make you lose the rush of cd'ing and they feel to masculine. also i dont like flip flops or almost any type of women's shoes except the heels, you gotta love the heels!

Lindahexi
03-25-2006, 11:06 AM
I hate those TORN JEANS that so many wear these days.

MsJanessa
03-25-2006, 04:28 PM
I like big ball gowns that are tight up top. I LOVE SILK AND SATIN!
Then take a look at My pictures under My thread Satin and leather in the photos section---I agree with many of the modern styles---I have lots of them but prefer Victorian Satin gowns and 50s style cocktail dresses with petticoats.