PDA

View Full Version : Ok!. It's like this..Has anybody been "whistled at" while dressed????

Marlene4a
10-29-2004, 10:15 PM
After being dressed, and coming back from a meeting while being out, it was late at night, and I got out of my car and enter the building via the front door, and while opening the door, I heard a very loud " woolf whistle", by a passing vehicle.

As I am now in the building and while going up the stairs, I was taken "aback" a bit, but could'nt help laughing out loud, and feeling very female, thinking "somebody thought I was pretty enough ( to them) to express it in a somewhat universal manner.

Then I reasoned ( being an engineer, it is second nature to do this) ahhh. it was late at night and the guy could'nt see. Ahhh....He only saw the back of me ( I had on my 4" black high heels, short black skirt up past my knee a bit, my seemed shaded stockings, and a dark brown top, with my long curly black wig) and just figured he caught me at a glance,and thought " what the heck, why not give the gal a thrill even though she does'nt deserve it, and I.....just feel generous tonight".. Or.........The guy was DRUNK and mistook me for an old girlfriend or someone deep in his past that he THOUGHT was worthy of a wolf whistle, but just, in reality, wanted to be KIND !!

The only consolation to all this rhetoric is, I told my wife ( Joanie) when I got home, and she said " Well ,....what are you complaining about "dummy" why don't you just accept it ?? After all, I worked hard to help get you to look that way !!.

Yeah, I know (I said) but I bet if they were 6 feet closer, they might of wanted their "wolf whistle" to be given back to them.

The bottom line is, that my wife helped to bring me back to reality and rationality, and to take that outward expression of appreciation from a total stranger as a compliment.

We both LOL, and hugged each other, and thought " what a world, let's just have a good time with it".....

SOOOOOO................ with all that said, what has been everyone else's experience with this phenomenon ????

Cami
10-29-2004, 10:29 PM
My ex did but she helped me get dressed up in here clothes. It was last halloween for a party. She didnt even let me wear my own dress. I won the best costume award and when I was at podium she did a cat call that brought down the house and made me feel proud and embarresed at the same time. Being a feminine male, I really enjoyed the cat call, but nobody at the party knew the truth but her. Overall being whistled at made me feel
good.
:)

Marlene4a
10-29-2004, 10:36 PM
That was a great happening for you.

I have to admit it, "cat calls" do have a way of saying it all very quickly, and yes, make us feel femme.

Sweet Susan
10-30-2004, 12:44 PM
I haven't yet been whistled at, but I was approached a couple of times, and though it was scary, it was also rather fun. On the reverse, I have oggled and whistled at "women" who turned out to be men.......... but that's a different post.

SherryAnn
10-30-2004, 12:50 PM
does whistling at myself in the mirrow count????

Sweet Susan
10-30-2004, 12:52 PM
In this world of make believe, everything counts

babe4life
10-30-2004, 01:25 PM
Well, I have had my posterior grabbed! :eek: And that was by a colleague! And he *knew* what he was doing! LOL

Also one or two whistles ... very nice. :p

Love,
Vicky

GraceUSA
10-30-2004, 01:32 PM
haven't been wistled at since I've never been out as a girl yet, but that just might change tonight. :)

But I've recieved many honks from passing cars when walking to coffee shops. I always take them as completements and its such a nice picker-up-er.

Grace

Anita
10-30-2004, 01:35 PM
i was whistled at .Turned out it was a police whistle My case is due in December!!!!!!!!! (only kidding) :)

Amelie
10-30-2004, 03:19 PM
I have been whistled at, and in NYC they also make this kissing sound as I walk by. Like Erica I have been pinched, fondled, gropped, and what ever other word is used. A few times, while dancing guys would do that soul train type dancing rubbing them selves on me(yes, I could feel it).
One night this guy was doing this, and people I know in the club grabbed him and was going to toss him out, until I stopped them and told them it was OK, no harm done. Even though it was slimy, I did kinda like it.
Love Amelie

Marlene4a
10-30-2004, 07:23 PM
"Approached", "Honked at", "Ass-Grabbed ( I like that one) and pinched ( and others as Amelie quotes) all says something of themselves, and it all counts like being whistled at.

It would mean that we must be doing something right being our other selves.

May we all keep getting "all of the above" It would bother me more if we did'nt.

christine55
10-30-2004, 07:42 PM
When I first started going out I was not convincing at all. Got whistled at by a couple of teenagers who were making fun of me.
Hugs Christine
http://myweb.cableone.net/rjoh2/bluepdskirt.jpg

Lauren Richards
10-30-2004, 07:48 PM
As I was leaving the QFC grocery store on Broadway (Marlene, you probably know where it is..) after spending a wonderful evening walking the city en femme, a young man just outside the door asked "Ma'am, do you have any money for bus fare?" How could a lady resist?

Marlene4a
10-30-2004, 08:19 PM
Christine you look great!!.
You must consider the source. These are teenagers, nothing more.
I am sure they make fun of everyone not like them.

Anyway, If you don't get whistled at, "for real" I would be surprised.

christine55
10-30-2004, 09:45 PM
Sucessful CDing is a learned not an acquired skill. I was going to post one of my old pics here but I'm too embarassed to let anyone see them. I can go out now and usually pass but a few years ago, not even close.
Thanks much for the compliment
Hugs, Christine

Marlene4a
10-30-2004, 10:29 PM
Your welcome Christine. You look wonderful and I must add quite passable.

Marlene4a
10-30-2004, 11:19 PM
I don't think any CD'r looks bad at all.
And yes, Even if you whistle at yourself like SherryAnn said, it all counts.

I am quoting Susan now, by saying that It all counts, no matter what.