PDA

View Full Version : Did you have problem at your first time?

viata53
03-25-2006, 01:33 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi ladies!Next week i'll go out to do my first shopping in my life as a woman,but ...
I need your oppinion -what should i do if any woman/man will "calculate" me and will ask me any unpleasant question...
Is anybody had a problem to use public restroom?
I'm married and my wife , she is very supportive to me ,but she scared, if somebody will see her with new me,so it will be complicated to explain everything.What do you think,gals?What and how i suppose to act?
Hug you!

Mandy Salamander
03-25-2006, 01:38 AM
go before you leave th' house,,, i understand public restrooms may be dicey in some areas,, tho' i've never had a problem 'n always use th' ladies room,,, soooo go light on th' coffee that morn 'n go b'fore y' leave th' house!,,, should be OK for a 2 'r 3 hr. shopping trip, 'n will likely wish t' keep first trips OUT moderately short 'n sweet ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i'm always conscious of avoiding confrontation, 'f am put into an unpleasant situation, will smile and be polite, make as little of it as 's possible and walk away 'f necessary ,,,,,,,,,,,, 'n 'f you're clocked by someone you or wife knows???,,,'so it goes',,, honestly just can't think of anything but honesty,,, but might want t' travel a bit away from home t' avoid th' likelihood...

viata53
03-25-2006, 01:43 AM
Thank you Mandy,Viata

christine55
03-25-2006, 03:11 AM
If this is your first time, unless you are better than 99.9 % of us you will get read. Don't try to bite off more than you can chew. Getting read is not such a big deal. Most people don't really care and you probably won't be the first cd they have dealt with. Be polite. You certainly don't have to explain yourself to everyone. Maybe start out by just going to one store and buying a couple of things, driving around a bit, whatever you can handle. The first time out can be very nerve wracking. As your presentation as a woman becomes better and you learn how to deal with a situation you have never experienced before it does get easier and much more enjoyable.
Hugs, Christine

GypsyKaren
03-25-2006, 04:07 AM
Hi Viata

I go out all the time now, I've never had any problems, and I do get read. If you're courteous and polite to everyone, you should get the same back as I do. Smile! This lets everyone know you're not a threat to them. Finally, and most important, have fun! Enjoy the moment, you just can't beat being out and about.

Karen

Nikki Dee
03-25-2006, 05:56 AM
Hi. Love...It's a real buzz...but as has been said...don't overdo.!...keep it manageable...and if you are with your wife..then try to chose somewhere that's not local. I never go out locally with my wife whilst I'm dressed...only when we are out of our area...otherwise the risk factor is too high and, for me, the resultant "nerves" tend to spoil the outing....and always remember to smile...it makes such a difference I promise....even if you are read a smile buys you time.!!!
Nikki. x

Billie Renee
03-25-2006, 03:55 PM
Actully it matters if you care to be read or not .Personally I don't care and if I run into anyone that I know it is a releif to let them know that this is the true me. If they don't like it or don't want to accept this as being me ,well its their loss not mine. I go out everyday as Renee and I don't care who knows or who sees me. Of course I have been dressing all my life and with my sisters and my mothers help it was natural for me to be dressed.I even dresss at work and for a wrecker driver that is something,of course I get better tips dressed as Renee. Just take it a little at a time and u will be okay and start to get out more as your true self. Best wishes and good luck.

Renee

viata53
03-25-2006, 09:25 PM
If this is your first time, unless you are better than 99.9 % of us you will get read. Don't try to bite off more than you can chew. Getting read is not such a big deal. Most people don't really care and you probably won't be the first cd they have dealt with. Be polite. You certainly don't have to explain yourself to everyone. Maybe start out by just going to one store and buying a couple of things, driving around a bit, whatever you can handle. The first time out can be very nerve wracking. As your presentation as a woman becomes better and you learn how to deal with a situation you have never experienced before it does get easier and much more enjoyable.
Hugs, Christine

Thank you Christine,hug you and best wishes,Viata

Barb Valentine
03-25-2006, 11:04 PM
Hi Viata
If there any way you could find out if the store is C/D friendly
just call them and ask,It would make your shopping trip that much
less stressful
good luck and let us know how you make out

Love Barb

Adrienne Heels
03-25-2006, 11:21 PM
Don't push yourself to do more than you are comfortable doing. If one store is enough, just get back in the car and go for a little ride.

Paula Jaye
03-26-2006, 06:05 AM
Don't push yourself to do more than you are comfortable doing. If one store is enough, just get back in the car and go for a little ride.

She's right Viata, go for it girl but don't go outside your comfort zone - at least not to start with;) .

Enjoy