PDA

View Full Version : Finally

TiffanyTgirl
03-25-2006, 07:12 AM
Well, I finally did it. I went out!!! The wheels were set in motion a couple of weeks ago when I stopped by a wig shop. After that the momentum could not be stopped. I can't thank all the people here whose posts help me summon the courage to do it. Sophia Rearen's miniseries "Come with Me" was helped push me in the right direction. Special thanks to Julieann for saying exactly the right thing at exactly the right time. Photo's will follow as soon as I can figure out how to mate cameras and computers. Thank you evreyone, Tiffany

Tina Dixon
03-25-2006, 07:30 AM
Sophia Rearen's story was fun, and enjoy your new found freedom:thumbsup:

GypsyKaren
03-25-2006, 07:48 AM
Oh, you just can't beat being out and about, can you? Now go shopping!

Karen

paulaN
03-25-2006, 08:56 AM
Sophia Rearen's story was great. wish I could wright like that. and you go girl.

Barb Valentine
03-25-2006, 09:00 AM
Hi Tiffany
Good for you :thumbsup:
So glad you did it ,doesn't it feel so great

TiffanyTgirl
03-27-2006, 10:03 AM
... are needed judging from some PM's. After I got my day started and everyone out of my hair, I went home and got started. Got dressed and then went towork on my makeup. I am still a long way from good but managed to get a not bad out of the effort. Couldn't put on my wig until I got out of town. Pulled over and did that and then I decided to get really brave and go through the pay toll rather than the prepay. A guy was at the gate, but did not bat an eye. Drove into the city to see a friend who would take picts for me. While at a stop light, a bus driver was staring down at my legs and short skirt. What an ego boost!! Got where I was going and did the pictures. Changed outfits and did some more. When I left, I was so high that I stopped by Payless and shoe shopped. Reality pulled me back as I had to go back to work, but it was a great day a long time in coming. Thanks for your reply's and encouragement. I am planning a big shopping day soon, and I'll get picts posted soon as well. Thanks Tiff

Laurie Ann
03-27-2006, 10:46 AM
Tiffany now that the genie is out of the bottle I'll bet it will be hard to put her back in the bottle. I am happy for you and it's really exciting and fun to be out dressed. Congratulations

Karen Edmonton
03-27-2006, 10:50 AM
Now that you've started , you'll find it hard to stop !! Have fun .

Kathycd
03-27-2006, 10:51 AM
Congratulations to you Tiffany. This froma girl whom has not ventured out in public as yet, but soon <smile>

Take care and be safe girl!

kathy

Jennaie
03-27-2006, 11:06 AM
Sounds like you had a great day. I hope you have a lot more of them. Congratulations Tiffany.

Jennaie

Penny
03-27-2006, 11:29 AM
Feeling like a whole person? Nothing like showing off pretty to feel pretty.
Way to go girl!

TiffanyTgirl
03-28-2006, 07:53 AM
Do it Kathy. I can't believe all the time I wasted waffling back and forth. I could have done this 20 years ago. don't waste another minute!!

Adrienne Heels
03-28-2006, 08:03 AM
Tiffany, it sounds like you had a wonderful time.

Kathy, go for it, honey !! I know when I was away and went out, it felt wonderful to be femme. You just need to be in the right frame of mind and carry it off like you belong.

Love,

Karyn

nezy
03-28-2006, 10:36 AM
Well, I finally did it. I went out!!! The wheels were set in motion a couple of weeks ago when I stopped by a wig shop. After that the momentum could not be stopped. I can't thank all the people here whose posts help me summon the courage to do it. Sophia Rearen's miniseries "Come with Me" was helped push me in the right direction. Special thanks to Julieann for saying exactly the right thing at exactly the right time. Photo's will follow as soon as I can figure out how to mate cameras and computers. Thank you evreyone, Tiffany
well good for u...my husbend has a couple of them ..and is happy he got em...im not as happy but am agreeable...:D (still under construction i am..within my mind...;) )

TiffanyTgirl
03-28-2006, 02:54 PM
Let me know what conclusions you come up with. I would love to share them with my SO.

michellecd9999
03-28-2006, 03:13 PM
Congrats on being out and about. We look foward to seeing some pics of you!
Michelle