PDA

View Full Version : Perfume a dog and coffee

Bobbi46
07-15-2019, 03:37 PM
Every Saturday I go into town for morning coffee, for various reasons Saturday is my one drab day purely because I know so many people there and living on my own as I do I do not want to lose any of them, they are a part of my life in different ways.
I have been having coffee there for many years now and recently a couple started to come in with a 1yr old Bernese mountain dog puppy, I got to know this dog because he climbs all over me and I get a good face lick.
Now here comes the funny part, this last Saturday just as I was leaving my house I put on my usual perfume, maybe a bit more than before I do not know. I got to the brasserie, it was a lovely sunny day tables and chairs outside and my four legged friend was there. I kneeled down, took off my glasses as usual the dog put his front paws on my shoulders and usually he gives me a good face lick. This time he must have got a good whiff of my perfume because instead of licking from a couple of inches away I got this humungous mountain dog puppy sneeze all over my face then he proceeded to bury his head in my pants to rid the perfume smell.
I fell about laughing as di those close by who saw the spectacle happenning. I still laugh about now and thought I would share it with you all.

April Rose
07-15-2019, 03:47 PM
:rofl:not just doggy slobber; Big doggy slobber:haha:

Bobbi46
07-15-2019, 04:27 PM
This dog does not have a slobbery lick but he sure sneezd a lot onto my face!

Crissy 107
07-15-2019, 04:34 PM
Bobbi, I love that you have a good four legged friend that appreciates you. Sometimes they can be nicer and less judgmental then the two legged owners.
BTW, What is his name?

abbiedrake
07-15-2019, 06:21 PM
So, let me get this straight, Bobbi. You go out, to town, in drab, but wearing perfume?? Do you mean men's cologne? Or does your drab look extend a little into hybrid territory?

Bobbi46
07-16-2019, 05:20 AM
Abbie, I do not have any mens cologne, but you raise a good point and this will be in another thread soon.

Angie G
07-16-2019, 01:31 PM
Very funny story Bobbi. Wonder what the dog was thinking. :hugs:
Angie

Bobbi46
07-16-2019, 01:39 PM
I know what he was thinking, " aftershave? no way, he is a woman in disguise, I know what I can do, sneeze and see how many boogeys follow"!!!

Teresa
07-16-2019, 01:56 PM
Bobbi,
With a dog that size it could have been far more embarrassing if he'd been really turned on by your perfume !!

Knowing you I bet you have a suitable joke to tell us !

BTWimRobin
07-16-2019, 02:48 PM
Dogs are the best. What were you wearing? Ode du _______ (fill in the blanks)